cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCjvLsSqFT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for honda is as cool as the IOM TT

>kkk continues to be wrong about literally everything.

>filename

youtube.com/watch?v=mCjvLsSqFT4

Worst rider ever.

>tfw summer is here and I am still a shitty strippy rider

I finally got my parts in so I can put my EXC together tomorrow.

I get 46 with my EXC.

>deathwish

Visit a racetrack or you wont make christmas

Just practice famalam

You need to work on crossing up your lean. Try to keep your torso upright while leaving the bike over further

That also said our tires are pretty fuckin shitty, don't try too hard

Isn't that slower and more dangerous in the corners? I was always taught to lean with the bike, I never cross up.

>forgot pic

>be noob

Whats going on here ?

Can't get it with either of my bikes desu. Gonna be stripped forever.

>could have gone to a road race today
>shat post on dbt instead

i would expect to get mid 40s with a 4 stroke, but i was hoping for at least 30mpg. theres a ton of jetting notes in the owner's manual i got, so i think someone has worked out the carb pretty well. it starts with one or two kicks and runs well so i dont think its just dumping gas unnecessarily. i havent checked the gearing it has yet.

The wear on my tyres doesn't extend all the way to the edge because I am a lady who cannot ride

thanks drop anen

Gonna pick up a set of battleaxe hypersport bt016's for 100 bucks. 500 miles on them, is this a good idea? he wants 100 bucks not negotiable.

I got no idea how 2-strokes should be but 15 sounds terrible. Are you sure you measured correctly?

>dumping gas unnecessarily
You mean leaking it or what? Does it feel like it's running rich?

Bikeshop tried to sell this to me today. Comfy position /looks ok
but:
>€3600

what brand is that? ive never seen it.

Aprilla Strada 650

Yes! But let's focus on what's important here: being judged on your chicken strips by anonymous no-bikes.

Just got hit by a water balloon on my bike on my way to work, I just kept going because work and I wasn't hurt. What would you have done?

>20 second time penalty for exceeding track limits

a wheelie

The same, but feel worse.

So you think lack of chicken strips on a road commuter bike are a sign of an attention seeking rider?

no, posting motovlogs are the sign of an attention seeking rider

No I think the lack of chicken strips says nothing about a rider.

i dont think it is running particularly rich, at least more than a 2 stroke should. the 300 EXC are well known for being uneconomical and this motor is even bigger. between gearing, mixed traffic/offroad use, and the fudge factor of not having an odometer (i know generally how much ground i covered though) i might be able to improve to 25 mpg but its horrible mileage regardless

and theres also the fact that 5 gallons of premix costs $12.50 in gasoline and $13.47 of Bel-Ray H1R, meaning its not twice but 4 times as expensive to run as your 4 stroke.

He's being sassy you fucki-fhktewagbxz!(7$fukbv

But rebuilds will be cheaper for you because you wouldn't have to replace valves, valve seats, cam chain and all that other shit in your head.

Also that seems ridiculously expensive for 2-stroke oil. For 5 gallons you should be mixing less than 1/5 a quart of oil. Are you paying $67/quart?

I just paid dealer price for the small bottle they stocked. I can get it down to $17/qt by ordering online.

And yes, a top end job will come in under $250, and a rod kit is like 300. There's definitely a savings there.

stand my ground

cbr600rr or zx-6r?

636 or an r6

sex3sex

never mind I realize I did that calculation wrong. I was thinking of gallons not quarts.

i've never owned a kawi before.. lots of hondas.. but i like the idea of owning a kawi

CBR if you daily it, otherwise zx6r

Today my power went out in my house, thought it would give me an excuse to wor on my bike, but I realized I had to work from 3 to midnight today. This somehow got me realizing every moment of my free time I try and work on my motorcycle that the past few days I've had dinner with it. What the hell is wrong with me? I also just realized working on it is the only thing really making me happy nowadays.

>not even a liter
I guess it doesn't really matter which one you get

but i feel like the 636 is also the top choice of squidders

Rip

i already have cruiser

Oh yeah my boots I ordered in February finally arrived from Italy. Daily reminder that if you aren't wearing Gaerne, you're probably wearing uncomfortable overpriced crap made in Serbia or Algeria (or China)

>be a cuck
>spend my mcdonalds shekels on a "made in" tag.

also where are my stickers?

:(

explain pls

More funny gifs or dank webmz

if i owe you stickers that didnt arrive, email me. i'm no longer conducting business but i'll wrap up any loose ends.

>buying chinese shit as long as its flashy and has the latest black/white/flourescent colorway
>having your gloves unravel as soon as they touch the pavement
>being unable to buy spare parts to fix your plastic boots after a crash

>Garne
my nigga

i think he dead

R1guy got Tboned, got his spine fucked up, his brother posted couple pics, so everyone on /dbt/ made him a collage, hasn't came back since.

i thought he posted some rehab pics of him on crutches n stuff. could have been someone else i guess.

Whatever happened to amerifag?

it's dangerous to go alone
here, take this

at least he had an escape route.

Oh bitch we carb now. Getting ready to do a rebuild one of these rainy days.

He did. He's been back a couple of times but since he's not riding anymore there's not much reason to.

>CBR if you daily it, otherwise zx6r

why?

I can't even begin to comprehend this opinion.

cbr is renowned for being the comfiest out of the supersport, while zx6r and r6 are the opposite.

>2016
>owning a kawasaki

youre less crouched on a gixxer
ever watch wsbk?

>Seat is made of Dildo material
Besides, what are you a manlet? I have a friend that's 5'6" and he barely flat foots his CBR, if you are under 5' then yea, get the giiixrr.

>renowned

Yes I figured this would be the source of such bullshit, 2nd hand knowledge.

Perhaps you should actually ride both, the current zx-6r (2013+) is easily the most comfortable 600 I've ever been on.

+ more mid range power and stuff like traction control for when it's wet makes it very handy in commuting.

>small angles
jesus christ retard, its not about the angle but the the power band

>youre less crouched on a gixxer

>CBR forward lean: 34 degrees
>GSX forward lean: 35 degrees

>ever watch wsbk?
does anyone?

>jesus christ retard, its not about the angle but the the power band

ooh now this one will be fun, the cbr600rr doesn't ever go above the zx-6r...anywhere really so this will be interesting to hear you blither shit about this.

those angles are for a 6'4'' rider like me.
then dont get the honduh
youre right. dont get the honduh.
>smaller number means more crouched
cbr
>55 hip angle
gsxr
>53 hip angle
just sayan
lots of people. kawi's killin it.

daily reminder that honda a shit

>hip angles
got these mixed up. cbr is more crouched. double check the cycle ergo pics.
truuu

Sup /dbt/?

What are you guys drinkan tonight for this round of motorcycle related bantz?

The rotax single is bulletproof

t. f650cs

Is dbt all jap bikes? Do you guys have any Ducati supberbike owners here?

tea

diet tonic water? why not just use club soda?

Only the best!

there are some italian and austrian riders as well as a few croozer losers

Yes, we've got a guy with an 848 and a 1098 IIRC.

I owned a Ducati once. It was the worst fucking experience of my life.

Mfw someone had a S1000RR and it got stolen within the week.
Rip

Some 10 year Ancient Age bourbon. I'm far too lazy to take a picture.
For extra class I'm drinking out of the bottle.

There are a few duck cat owners, a few guys with Triumphs, a Harleyfag, an old guy with an Indian which is kinda neat, Gramps with his BMW tourer, and theres a handful of people with BMW G650GSs or an older F650GS.

Because quinine. I started a low carb diet to make my fat ass less fat so I can't have regular tonic water with it. It's better with regular tonic water but this will do.

>buys an expensive shitbike
>turns out to be an expensive shitbike

hurr

>mfw almost crashed with my bicycle because I was grinding pegs they don't fold back

Being a motorcyclist is going to kill me one way or the other.