/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Lion Cub of Cintra Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

f.wtcg.pl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that sorceresses go poopoo and weewee.

Those are images of the fake Ciri! This is the real Ciri!

>tfw youll never be a poor peasant boy who has to pass by yen and triss in a hallway and its a bit awkward and you think maybe they like you and you could fuck them but best to leave it alone since theyre probably busy because theyre sorceresses

Those are images of the fake Ciri! This is the real Ciri!

Yen does not poopoo she does however peepee to reduce the risk of viral infection. The fact that Triss is not waifu material is only further enforced by her going both poopoo and peepee. Yen keeps her butt smelling like lilac and gooseberries because she cares about herself and her husbando and makes sure every sniff is delightful. Triss will never live you like Yen will.

>tfw bought lilac perfume and rubbed it on my asshole so it smells like Yen's god-tier anus

Yen goes poopoo, deal with it. That doesn't change the fact Triss and Yen have very pleasantly smelling asses. Whether you prefer a freshly plucked rose or lilac and gooseberries is irrelevant.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST SHARE

GERALT FUCKS AROUND ALL THE TIME AND THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT BUT SUDDENLY THEY'RE BOTH PISSED ABOUT HIM FUCKING BOTH OF THEM

BUT THE PROSTITUTES AND THE SUCCUBI AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS FINE? GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THOSE BITCHES

Doing my second play through of W3. Having a blast all the way.
Planning on romancing Yen this time since i went Triss the first run.

Get to skellige. "Lmao gerlato lets steal this mask from Ermion"
Uhm ok i guess. Kinda shitty thing to do since hes an old friend and all.
"HURRRR gerlato imma use this cursed mask and cause a natural disaster while you have your back turned"
Fuck this retarded bitch seriously. Its not even possible to try and rationalize half the down syndrome choices she makes.

Guess im going Triss on the second run aswell

What does Yennefer vas Normandy smell like?

>this copypasta again
Trissfags are pretty determined when theye mad

He kind of tells them both he loves them, that's why they get pissed. They should become lovers to spite him. Yen using a strap-on to viciously fuck Triss is kind of hot.

>f.wtcg.pl/
>triss.pdf
the fuck is this shit
>117 pages

can you imagine that there are who think that syanna is decent looking?
even worse, there are actually people who seriously think that a woman with a face of an old trans who had a cosmetic surgery and the most ugly hair from the game looks cute.
i know that people have different tastes, but that is actually baffling me.
it's like peggy from mad men. you have christina wondertits hendricks and january fucking jones +20 generic hot woman there. but than comes a guy like peter campbell fucks that hunchback peggy.
i already hear people saying love makes blind, but then you're saying that the character who kills people because they hit her years ago doing this in a way that makes you wonder if she has an iq of a troll. she isn't "just" asking an extreme dangerious and emotional creature but instead manipulating it to love her and then fake her kidnapping. and she doesn't even see the problem with that, she still insists she is on the right side.

>hurf durf syanna is my waifu XD
- bad people

The real dumbass of the series is this ugly bitch.

>Ciri we need you stay back because Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt™ is after you
>no i am strong womyn i must fight
>But Ciri if you die or get taken this will all be for nothing, our objective is protecting you so putting you in harms way is silly and counter to that objective and risks destroying everything we've fought for
>omg y cant i do whatever i want all the time fucking shitlord i am woman hear me roar

>triss.pdf

Triss Merigold was once the advisor to King Foltest
Once the king died she was stressed
More so she was kidnapped by a pest
And was then compressed
She was tortured in a dungeon that became a Nilfgaardian nest
So Geralt threw matters aside for an important quest
She better not be in danger he expressed
He finally found here and at last she could rest
But she had the chance to confess
About the lodge to Geralt which she addressed
Her relationship with Geralt made her a subject of divest
Geralt saw she was distressed
And onwards they progressed
Triss for all of her flaws and blessings she was full of bliss
Don’t blink or you will miss
That new but not the final kiss
Their feelings endless like an abyss
And for all their partings something was always amiss
They always hoped for their chance to reminisce
Of their joyous recollections together of that and this

Yennefer of Vengerberg
Breakup Occurs When: The player chooses the split in TW3 after completing a quest to sever
the magic bond between her and Geralt.
Her Response: Destroys some of the communal property shared by Geralt and his friends.
Teleports Geralt into a lake if he attempts to defend his actions. Threatens to kill Geralt if he is
unapologetic after the teleport. Afterward, drops the issue entirely and gets down to business.

Triss Merigold
Breakup Occurs When: It happens off-screen between TW2 and TW3. The exact reasons for
this are left up to the player.
Her Response: Mopes around like a sad puppy. Gets blitzed at a party and tries to get Geralt to
chase her into a hedge maze. Ultimately, she says goodbye and thanks him for helping her.

Beautiful, I love Triss poetry.

>I love Triss poetry
then youll love this

roses are red
violets are blue
triss smells of poo
and she has a craterface

Update limerick
Hush, hush or she'll blush~ (by Pryce68)
Triss, Triss, what a Miss! (lol, by LaPadite)
Triss, Triss, a perfect kiss! (by msanx)
Triss, Triss, Geralt's true bliss! (by msanx)

Her face is beautiful and I would gladly bathe in her poo.

Dony the forget the best one: triss, triss, what a piss

Geralt: Once i saw Triss in Novigrad, all the feelings i had for her returned
Vesemir: This is what you want?
Geralt: Yes never doubted it for a second:
Vesemir: Well let's make sure we protect Ciri from the Wild Hunt, then we can discuss it more in detail
Geralt: I know, i am just happy to see her again....and you of course
Vesemir: I expected no less.... and there are no hard feelings for that other special lady?
Geralt: I will always care for her, but my heart is with Triss
Vesemir: Well, just remember no Witcher has died in a bed before
Geralt: I intend to be the first

A young beautiful girl named Triss Merigold
Her story was about to unfold
Her struggles to escape Novigrad
With her fellow mages to which they were glad
With the help of a mutant
Whose situation made Geralt prudent
Their adventures almost brought them back together
Under the cover of night in blissful weather
Geralt said those three magic words
Those words heard elsewhere by Djikstra and the birds
That helped Triss see his heart open to her
And their bond was strong that one could not deter
Triss decided to stay with the white haired man
Which would lead to a discussion about a plan
For a future worth fighting for
To escape the wild hunt and their war
To find their peace in Kovir
A chance at a future Geralt would endear
And so the story ends happily for these two love birds
Which might be put beautifully in words
A story that makes the experience worthwhile
And one to make us smile
Because for all of their trouble
It makes the happy ending worth double

Ciri Ciri, what a shit
I want to rape you in a pit
You got Skjall killed, you stupid bitch
Selling you would make me rich

>I will always care for her, but my heart is with Triss
This is my Geralt in a nutshell.

V: Hello Geralt, Triss.
G: Hey.
T: Hello, old man, missed me?
V: Mmh. Happy to see you. Others, maybe not so much.
(look between G&T)
V: Yeah, she is here, and she threw your old bed down the balcony. (looking at UMA) Who is
that, you two have a kid already?
G:I'll explain later, we need to discuss him with Yen.
T:Yeah, where is she?
V: She's set up in your old room. (Looks at the two of the more closely). If my instincts don't fail
me, she won't be exactly thrilled to see that you two... Ahh not my business... Just do me a favor
and have your little reunion outside, the fortress is battered enough as it is.
G: What?
T: (lauhging)Don't worry I'll behave.
(G&T enter the fortress. They look at the wreckage)
G: It was a good bed.
T: True, not that we ever needed one.
(They enter the fortress and enter the room)
Yen is coughing and cursing as the megascope explodes.
T: Hey Yenna, I see that you made yourself comfortable in MY room.
Y: I'm not in the mood for this shit right now.
T: Bed was causing problems with your communications, that why your threw it out?

G: Triss...
Y: Listen little girl, that bedT:
Was MINE... actually it was OURSG:
Triss, the fortress.
T: (draws breath) Fine... Yen, how are you?
Y: (takes a moment to compose herself). "Very good" and you?
T: Managing... Do you know where you are?
G: Triss, enough.
T: Not what I meant. Yen, you do realize you are in KM right?
Y: (Glare)
T: If you had ever been here, you would know Witchers live hereY:
Your point? Or would you rather end up like this megascope here.
T: My point, Yen, is that witchers use BOMBS, some of them with demirium. If I recall, Lambert
was quite fond ofY:
(Yen understands and interrupts her) I see, in that case, won't you be a good little girl and find
them? Here (hands the weird device).
T: Sure why not? Geralt, help me out? I can tell she needs to cool off for a bit.
(both leave)
G: Triss, what the fuck was that?
T: Sorry Geralt, got carried away, reminded me too much of old times.
G: Just be civil, we are all here to find Ciri.
T: I know I know and I'm helping. She didn't have to take over my old room though.
G: She's... Whatever, let's find the dammed things.

Shani is perfection.

>Yen is coughing and cursing as the megascope explodes.
>T: Hey Yenna, I see that you made yourself comfortable in MY room.
>Y: I'm not in the mood for this shit right now.
>T: Bed was causing problems with your communications, that why your threw it out?
Kek. I'm trying to imagine Triss getting sassy with Yen in that situation and not ending up dead on the spot

Triss finally won the war
Geralt belonged to her he swore
Yen then came along, planted her staff and said
You shall not pass! Or you will end up dead
Ciri then came and said “I want my daddy time”
Geralt knew his actions were a crime
Before Triss made the interception
Saying that she was his exception
By claiming “I am now his true love and girlfriend”
Geralt knew making Ciri and Yen angry would be his end
So he offered to get everyone together for a round of drinks
And put of his favourite deodorant Lynx
He thought this would calm everyone down
But all three ladies were looking at him with a frown
They then gossiped amongst each other
Then joined forces and attempted to kill him by a smother
Triss then told Geralt, no more elven bath
This was the consequence of Geralts path
His death came quick
But alas this was a trick
As Geralt knew something was amiss
He realised it was a dream and woke up next to Triss
And as I tell
Everyone reading this is thinking “what the hell”

How would each of these girls react if they caught you trying to steal some of their used underwear?

>Triss
>Yen
>Ciri

Yen would kill you
Triss would kick your ass
Ciri would get turned on and fuck you

Guess my OC i posted yesterday is copypasta now? The fuck? Why tho?

>Triss would kick your ass

best ending, you can see they gonna have wild lesbian sex after the ceremony

Lets talk about somethong other than creepy waifu stuff.

Name the best sidequests/contracts in the game.

>Lets talk about somethong other than creepy waifu stuff.
What. The. Fuck.

A Matter of Life and Death

Forefathers' Eve had a good soundtrack and Letho's quest was also quite good, as was Lambert's
None of the contracts are really memorable, though

The novigrad Leshen contract was pretty good

Yen is the best female character every written

The one with Zoltan and his gwent cards. Love Zoltan. "The catfish is king of the pontar!"

>reject Triss because I wanted to romance Yen
>get to Skellige
>do a couple of quests involving her
>realize she has absolutely no qualms about forcing a dead man to tell his story and fuck up a sacred place in the process

I... I think I may have made a mistake.

I liked the one where the doppler, godling & co try to scare you. It's nice how it takes into account your previous monster encounters. The cave of dreams was also neat, the game needed more content involving the Wild Hunt.

That quest with the Oxenfurt vampire that only targets drunks was pretty amusing; mostly the part where Geralt gets shitfaced and starts singing on the streets to lure the monster out.

Yennefer is ruthless.

You're a fat, smelly and unshaven NEET with autism and you wake tomorrow at Kaer Morhen and the whole gang is there. After a lot of confusion they agree they can't just throw you out to die in the wild so they let you stay. At night when everyone is in bed, Yen reads your mind and sees you are fapping furiously to thought of shagging her.

What would she do?

Do you want to find Ciri or not?

I... I just want mai waifu.

Reminder that CDPR had a staff of competent writers, a backbone and integrity but threw it all away to get the waifufag money

How is it CDPR's fault that people are waifufags?

I understand yen, she wants to save ciri at all costs, but that poor guy skjall, he only wanted to protect ciri, his family and the village, and he ends exiled by the ppl he wanted to protect and dies trying to clean his name. then yen comes and makes him suffer even more. poor guy

They took the decision to pander to them instead of not pandering to them
But what does it matter? No matter what they do, they do best because they are CD Projekt Red

Waifus have been the most discussed thing about the games ever since W3 released, often very passionately. CDPR employees browse online gathering places for witcher fans, they notice this trend and tell Marcin all about it. Marcin says: "Waifus for all". The end.

>They took the decision to pander to them instead of not pandering to them

I don't find it particularly fair or logical that just because the game lets you choose a beloved, suddenly it's pandering to waifufags.
Would you have preferred if there was no choice at all?
Seeing how they finally put Yennefer in the games, it would be all kinds of retarded if romance DIDN'T have anything to do with the plot.

Damien is a pretty cool guy

reminder lambert is a homosexual

Yeah that whole thing was pretty fucked up.
I just finished that part in Freya's garden, I hope I can AT LEAST somehow clear his name later on.

They made the waifupatch and the post-credits waifu couch in B&W because rabid waifufags were demanding more waifu content
If you do not think that is direct pandering to the waifufags, then I don't know what to tell you

He wouldn't have died in the first place if the customs of skellige hadn't been so retarded. Destroying the garden was a fitting price for sending an innocent man to his death. At least he could help Ciri in his death.

I haven't played Blood and Wine yet
If that's the case then nevermind, I guess I take my post back.

There is nothing wrong with romances in TW3, they are probably the best done romances in any game to date. That's why there are so many waifufags. Yen is awesome, Triss is awesome, it's a choice that divided the fanbase and continues to do so.

They listen to fan feedback. It's praise worthy. Try voicing your ideas, maybe they'll listen to you and add something you like in the future games.

The most rabid CDPR dicksucker and waifufag that frequents this general will most likely show up and try to tell you that it is wonderful that CDPR "listens to fan feedback" and how all the waifu content they've added isn't a bad thing but rather the fact that they didn't add more is a bad thing but do not believe its lies
Instead play the game and you will notice how the content added by the waifupatch breaks up the pacing and flow of the cutscenes it disturbs and when you come around to B&W, everything slowly falls apart

Menge's pretty cool too

>the content added by the waifupatch
>waifupatch

I just got this during the Summer sale m8, I'm not really sure what was in the game at launch and what things have been added.

Reminder to lose weight, gain height and have sex

Just finished Blood and Wine for the second time, but this time having romanced Triss in the original play through. I thought Yennefer's ending was much better, was actually pretty disappointed with her basically wanting to leave as soon as she could.

I know who I am picking for my next play through of the entire game.

How about all those people who played the game and B&W and thought the pacing was fine, the writing was fine, the waifu content is fine, you know...those 95-99% of people.

But it's a good advice, everyone should play the game themselves and make their own conclusions, rather than listening to the jaded people online whining about how content that makes maybe 2% of the whole game ruined everything.

yen would be perfect if she did some squats

>I'm not really sure what was in the game at launch and what things have been added.
It'll be very obvious to you when it happens since the game will directly stop what it was doing to ask you: "Hey, do you want to hold hands and kiss [Yennefer or Triss] in a tree before continuing with what you were doing?" or being able to, for no real reason, ask Ciri: "Hey, am I cool for choosing [Yennefer or Triss] over [the other one] or what?" and get a "yeah, you're totally cool" as reply

Personally I prefer the Triss ending, I like it more how Geralt lives between Kovir and Toussaint, doing an occasional monster contract to stay in shape. The vineyard is nice, but living there full time, I'm not into that. It's more suited for romantic holidays.

so i just finished the game, ciri became a witcher, but i wanted to ask, am i a homosex if i legit almost cried when the portal closed and it basically said that ciri is dead? Then the whole sad music, meeting with the emperor, and the road to the inn. It was sunset and it was raining lightly, damn that hit me hard

Congrats on being a real human being and not-shit dad

kek
OK yeah, that does sound kinda dumb.

Don't listen to this person, it's not very obvious, it's very well placed, and makes perfect sense in the context of the story.

It is really dumb and was only added because their official forums were filled with threads and posts from rabid waifufags demanding more "sappy waifu moments"

I'm going to elope with Iorveth!

Fair enough, I liked how the Yen ending felt like the work you had put into the house had paid off and the two of them could live there together. Plus Toussant is by far the nicest scenic area of the game I think.

Suppose it wouldn't make a bad holiday home, but I would rather live there permanently!

Do not engage the spammer

>replying to spam
What the fuck

yeah, 1st time I was like shitshitshit I killed her wtf I did wrong... then you see the hooded woman and you know its her

user is clearly new like 60+% of posters here now

That's cool, Toussaint is a nice place, although I don't really like the house too much, even when fully renovated, it doesn't seem like a home to me. But to each their own, it's nice having a choice anyway.

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of cry babies.

/krw/ is my best friend. And I'm sure there's a lot of people that knew it, that would be able to say that, the same thing about it. It was such a beautiful thread, such a kind-hearted thread. I couldn't find the right words, words couldn't describe what kind of a general /krw/ truly was. I've known /krw/ for just about fifteen years and spent a good portion of them fifteen years with it, and my kurwas, laughed together, cried together, y'know, debated each other. We've been up and down each and every mountain, each and every highway, and /krw/ always led by example. Y'know, it was the one friend that I had that I could go to and pour my heart out to if I was going through something, if I had a personal issue, a personal problem, it was the one thread that I could call and, and talk to and, y'know, that it would understand and it would talk me out of it, y'know, because of all the experiences that it'd been through. I believe in leading by example, and /krw/ always led by example, through its life, through the obstacles that it went through, and conquered, and became a better thread, and it'd often use that as an example."
We never left each other without telling each other that we loved each other. And I truly can say that I love /krw/. It's a general that I can say I love, and I love its posters, and my heart, and my thoughts and my prayers go out to its posters. I can't imagine the sorrow that they're going through right now and, and the emotions that they're feeling. But I want them to know that my prayers and my thoughts are with them. And /krw/, I know that you're in a better place, and I know that you're looking down on me right now. And I want you to know that I love you, and I miss you. /krw/, you made such a great impression on my life, and I wanna thank you for everything you've ever given me. And I wanna thank you from my heart, and tell you that I love you and I'll never forget you. And we will see each other again. I love you, /krw/.

>every goddamn thread

kek

I love it when a mad newfag comes in after killin Ciri or getting the threesome

Let it rest longer

Incredibly stupid posts catch on

The margins of victory were so slim as it is that not using her was a bad idea. That said her turning herself in for Vesemir (like they weren't going to kill him anyway) was really dumb on her part.

>strong womyn
>i am woman hear me roar

y so insecure tho

>>Triss
Be annoyed but secretly flattered

>>Yen
Murdered outright

>>Ciri
Have sex with you then scrub herself in a tub for four hours until her skin bled

>no person on this planet has ever done something stupid out of impulse or the heat of the moment

>Name the best sidequests
I liked the spoopy Hym. That count as a sidequest

>contracts in the game.
Apiarian Phantom just because you're actually meant to fight the thing from horseback, which was cool and different.

>replying to pasta

>Be annoyed but secretly flattered
i'm off to steal her panties then

> has absolutely no qualms about forcing a dead man to tell his story
Technically it was a magical simulation of a dead man's personality. still pretty fucked up

>and fuck up a sacred place in the process. Garden will grow back. Fuck the Skelliger savages anyway.

Literally the only way to get the job done though. Yen makes the tough calls. Kinda like Geralt. If you prefer someone that will let you be their moral compass, then Triss was the way to go.

>What would she do?
Nothing. She's well aware that people have masturbated to the memory of her.

Yennefer is a really good character but a shit waifu. Being a good character and a good waifu are mutually exclusive.

They might still pull through...