pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

DS3 is QUALITY:THE GAME

Literally no reason whatsoever to do any other type of build (Hollow for lmfao2kat).

The other infusions almost never outdamages 35/35 quality even with 60 in a desired stat.

Quality niggers claim that they need to invest more points, but this is an outright lie.
Knight comes with 13/12, to get to 35/35 you only invest 45 points. To get to 66 STR (necessary for 2H 99 and it rarely ever outdamages quality) you need to invest 53 points. 60 Dex requires 48 points. But that's only part of the problem. Most weapons in the game requires investment in Dex or STR even if they scale primarily with a single stat. This means you need to invest even more points to be able to even use the weapons.

Now comes the massive AR imbalance across the board (not even considering PVP here). A straight sword can break 400 AR with 35/35, it swings near instantaneously and can be swung 9-10 times at 40 END and weighs around 3-4 units. A 99 STR FUME ULTRA GREATSWORD weighs a whooping 25.5 Units, takes an eternity to swing, can be swung a maximum 4 times (goes into negative stamina) at 40 END, and does a grand.....wait for it 650 damage.

Now you're probably thinking "but le hyperarmor". You can swing your straight sword 2 times and roll out (this takes less stamina than a single FUGS swing) and recieve no damage. But the FUGS user will almost always take damage because of trades.. In PvE this is a massive disadvantage to any one using slow weapons, especially against enemies that combo faster than you can swing. In PVP they are only capable of killing retards as you can attack and roll away with a small weapon in the time frame it takes for a swing of a heavy weapon user to finish.

Excuse the autism, I am pretty mad.

Low level invasions are fun they said
Crux woods has plenty of watchdogs and reds for back-up they said

Low-level casters arent fun i guess, shouldve just made a quality watchdog

anyone mind ferrying over a bunch of souls on PC so i can level up a guy to the point where he can host FCs?

>Things we already knew months ago: The Post

If you are going to cheat then just cheat, faggot

fuck off with your broken OP lucy

Wasn't me, kiddo.

are you new to the game?

>taking all of the useless consumable souls from my main character and porting them over to a character with the sole purpose of hosting /dsg/ FCs is something to be frowned upon and considered cheating
who shat in your cereal

Caster's don't really work until you get nukes like CSS.

And even then, dart and flashsword are more reliable.

>cheating is cheating
>OMG WHO SHAT IN YOUR CEREAL?!!!111ONEONE

I don't care if you want to be a cheating faggot or not, but at least be honest about it.

You're the one with the broken OP, shitposter.

This one has everything yours does and more.

>frowned upon
No
>considered cheating
Yes

fuck off lucy

>What do you need it for?
Because DBs de-aggro NPCs.

Also, as an aside, can we stop this bullshit dick-measuring by making two threads and purposely spite someone who you don't agree with?

>Thread wars
>Threads made literally 13 seconds apart
Oh my god what manchildren you are

I mean you're not wrong but I still really don't care.

You know, I was always one to complain about magic, but I miss those days when magic users could nuke you easily with Dark Magic.

Now they are basically no threat. I feel sorry for magicfags and their witch waifus.

sure, let me just play through the entire game and see where i end up at
oh no, i'm soul level 85; too low to host dsg FCs where everybody's 120, better go NG+
oh man i finally reached 120 but i'm all the way at irithyll dungeon, what a shame; might as well climb up to NG++ and then finally host FCs

or

i could ferry over all the consumable souls i have to skip all of that bullshit and not have to go NG++ on one of my other characters

>Because DBs de-aggro NPCs.
wat

>Also, as an aside, can we stop this bullshit dick-measuring by making two threads and purposely spite someone who you don't agree with?

13 SECONDS
S
E
C
O
N
D
S

I really don't. Not even a little bit.

They do have nice waifus though.

even the cut armors from DS3 are ugly as sin

Are you mentally challenged?

>Sure, let me just play the game properly. BAWWWW too much effort!

or

>I could just cheat like a bitch because I am such a special snowflake.

Really? Not even a bit? I just took a CSS + CHSM to the face and it only took half my life while I combo'ed the mage to death with two R1 of my Kumo.

>i'm unable to challenge anything of what that user said, b-b-better call him a r-retard!!
point out the glaring flaw in my logic when this person's sole purpose would be to host dsg FCs

But I like lizard sentinel neck armor.

No, I remember.

Are there any other weapons that have combos like the Sellsword Twinblade's R1L2R2 combo?

Replied the wrong post. I agree with you. People who host FCs should just cheat. Just be careful to not get banned.

but the armor from his pic is at least a 9/10

its dank

A lot of weapons have combos. Pole arms tend to be the big ones.

Was dark magic really that bad?

literally 90% of weapons

If your autism is honestly that bad just farm the duke's archives for a while in NG with the soul gain equipment.

i mean honestly, an ng+ cycle is like what, two hourrs?

better give yourself 99 in all stats and infinite health too, you know, for the fight clubs

Frogmouth helmet is the best kind of helmet. I miss shooting greatarrows without even looking.

>People who host FCs should just cheat
i don't use cheat engine and i don't plan on doing so; i just wanted to use the leftover consumable souls i have since i'm never going to use them for anything else
>If your autism is honestly that bad just farm the duke's archives for a while in NG with the soul gain equipment.
you do realize that i'm talking about the souls you consume to gain souls, not the actual soul currency, don't you?
soul of an old hand, soul of a paladin, etc; i'm intent on using those to bring ONE guy up to 120 in order to host fight clubs

Well they're cut for a reason I'd assume.

Yeah, that actually would be useful so people can hijack the FC. Also infinite Divine/Hidden Blessing for when people run out of estus.

It was braindead easy wins. Pursuers + Dark Bead could easily one shot people, hell Dark Bead alone could delete health bars at close range. Of course, it wasn't unavoidable just very annoying to dodge with an instakill waiting for you if you slightly mess up.

Oh, you just want those? I have a lot of them, but I'm at work. 2 more hours until I get home.

Honestly that sounds like more effort than just doing a few rounds in the archives and just cycling through NG cycles for FC locations.

>Because DBs de-aggro NPCs.

What, really?

only against absolute shitters
it was a rollstab bait
in ds3 it's nearly impossible to punish farron dart with anything save for washing pole maybe which makes ds3 sorcery far superior to ds1's

Except the damage is so low you put blue ring+2 and eat a blue bug you take whooping 10 damage

I'll help you my man, you can even have the soul stuff from my SL125 guy since I have no use for them anyway. High wall, pass dsg?

The problem with DS3's sorcery is that its complete garbage till really late into int-pumping and then it turns into a walking nuke with CSS

>Oh, you just want those? I have a lot of them, but I'm at work. 2 more hours until I get home.
no i don't want those, i already have enough of them to ferry over; my initial purpose was to ask a kind user to mule them over from my main to this character, but then everything had to be blown vastly out of proportion
i'm honestly wondering if one of you is the kakyoin shitposter trying to prevent dsg FCs from happening
>most popular dsg FC location is high wall
>character would only be hosting here and nowhere else, so no effective point in going any further
>unable to host properly if area boss is dead
>somehow takes more effort to ferry over enough consumable souls to reach 120 than to play through the entire game all over again
i'm just so baffled that you could be this dense

yeah that would be greatly appreciated

with all rings it does 70 damage per dart
more than 100 without

You can't drop boss souls.

CSS is very far from being a nuke. Dark Bead was a nuke.

Only if you were retarded. Most of /dsg/ was . . . For example, people would whine about pursuers following then too far or at sharp angles and shit, but the truth is, if you just rolled directly through them, your iframe would protect you while the spell would immediately dissipate.

Dark bead was only dangerous if you stood right in their face and tried to trade with it. Every other dark magic wasn't considered a problem.

ALRIGHT CUNTS, WE'RE AT IT AGAIN

PC FC

HIGH WALL

PASS IS dsg

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

Alright lad, booting it up and will drop a sign in a minute or two.

Do you want me to just drop you 99 soul of champion already?

Sorcery starts shining when you pick up great and great heavy soul arrows, two of the best offensive pve spells in the game. When you add slumbering dragoncrest and hidden body it turns you into a pve rape machine that silently murders everything.
CSS is shit.

Will there be boyfriends?

With 40+ dex, Dark Bead was pretty fast and would do 1k+ if it hit. You could also combine it with Pursuers to make it harder to avoid.

It was still avoidable, but one mistake could mean instant death.

Yeah, you drop one in front of them surrounded by no less than 3 but no more than 8 prism stones, then do the trident dance while wearing the Xanthous turban and they'll go back to their spawn and deaggro.
Oh, it also has to be raining in at least 3 south african countries (australian provinces are also acceptable)

Nope.

Only onions.

>writing that after i said that i already had enough souls
now i know you've just been baiting this whole time
thanks for wasting my time

Got bored of hunting shitters anyways, ON MY WAY LADS

This guy gets it. Sneak mage is retardly powerful in PVE. I've had success invading too with obscuring ring and cheeky CSS when the host least suspects it.

No host is complete without warmth though

>/dsg/ FCs
>le funny onion hat
Non.

Rude
I was just trying to help

I fucking love frog mouth helmets but I wish they weren't proportioned so retardedly in DaS2. There's no way you're seeing out of that thing unless you have an incredibly tall, thin head.

>With 40+ dex, Dark Bead was pretty fast
it has an incredibly obvious windup at any cast speed
>Pursuers
oh lawdy let me just dwgr around a little
ds1 magic is shit in pvp
the only remotely cool spells are HCSM and WDB but WDB requires 45 dex to be usable leaving you in a glass cannon state even on sl125

CSS is for PvP invasions mostly because of the sheer damage output compared to other spells

>Posting worst Stardust Crusader gang member

Dex barely effected sorcery speeds, and since you wanted high Int for the spells most people would not have high dex too. Most people didn't even combine them intelligently, they just tossed on giants armor and would try to spam dark bead at point blank range.

>There's no way you're seeing out of that thing unless you have an incredibly tall, thin head.

uh

Here, I'll switch the pass to soul so we don't get mixed up with the fight club people.

What's wrong with CSS? It will murder everything at high levels with no chance for counter attacking when combined with hidden body and does good damage to most bosses.

Not even spin knights could see out of a DaS2 frog mouth, user.

Well maybe they could. I doubt it but maybe.

A regular human could not though.

GET IN HERE

PLACE SIGNS ON THE PLATFORM FOR EASY SUMMONS

CSS is insanely FP-inefficient and has a fucklong casting windup even at max casting speed. It wasn't viable in ds1's pvp and there it had faster casting animation at 45 dex and dealt like twice as much damage, it sure as fuck not viable in ds3.

In pve great heavy soul arrow does comparable damage for like 1/4 of FP cost.

thanks a lot user

Hyped for FC

Does watching anime actually make you better at this game?

no problem my compeer

Go to the depths and beat the Gaping Dragon but don't summon Solaire. You can summon other players. Go through Blighttown without getting toxic even once, bring one other player or no one as you need to be able to summon Maneater Manuel. Maneater Manuel only invades if you kill his homophobic sister, Mildred. Mildred doesn't approve of Manuel's ways, so when he invades (EXACTLY 23 minutes after you beat Mildred) he drops for you "The Golden Phallus of Travesties", which you'll need later.

Get to the fog door for Queenoflag and summon Manuel after he black stones out of your world. If you killed him you're fucked until NG+. Defeat Queenoflag and go down to the illusion door. Break it and join the Chaos Covenant.

TRICKY PART: Talk to the white spider and right as she says "..." you need to pull the plug on your console/alt f45. You then take out the disc and blow on it if you're playing 350 or PS3. If you're on PC, go to the install directory and blow on your monitor. Don't ask me why this works, it just does. After that you need to beat the Ceaseless Discharge and get him to stop the lava flow so you can get to the Demon Ruins aka Prison Hell. Once there, simply have the big worms spray their Oolacile juice on your weapons so that they're at risk. "At risk" is short for "At risk of teleporting the user to Oolacile Townshirt", which you want. Once that's done, gather up all those living statues and do the Channeler's Dance. I actually forgot to mention you need to get it from Duke's, but don't get Avelyn or it will corrupt your DLC. Once you're dancing like a big nasty Channeler and the guys are surrounding you blowing fire on you, you will probably die. Upon reviving at the nearest bonflame, roll off the edge and kill yourself IRL for reading this entire tutorial. Once all of that is done you should find yourself in the Abyss.

>Not 212

Late game fp shouldn't even be an issue assuming you're running a pure mage. It should be 1-2 casts to kill anything which is more than enough with late game estus to easily wipe out everything in the level. You'd also be surprised how many people you can nail in pvp with it.

>open CE
>check stats
>blacklisted

>CCS
Really vincent?

Why the fuck does Wolnir's breath do so much damage? It's the only move of his that kills me

Any chance of fc in a bigger location? Highwall is kinda cramped.

I'll switch

nah, that would be abdulah

Yea, they do.

In Dark Souls 1, Divine Blessings de-aggro NPCs that get mad at you if you accidentally (or on purpose) hit them, but unless you cheat them in, they're way too valuable to be used for that purpose.

Such as?

Cathedral? Stray bridge?

You can safely stand near his arm and smash his bracelets during that attack.

Thanks user, worked perfectly!

It just caught me by surprise thats all

Can I trust the AR calculator on mugen? Secondly, is split damage a meme?

Stray Bridge is terrible. Best place to have FCs is the manor because it's super light on toasters.

>No mention of the necessary pendant toggle roll

Kek have you even played DaS1?