no truck thread?

why no truck thread?

truck thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmctruck.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trucks are for cucks
bikes are right.

my truck is much more comfortable than my bike.

>squids

bump.

why did you get bro wheels?

I don't think they're much more bro than my old flat black XDs with fake bolts

Post interior

Anyone know where I could still get one of these?

>fake bolts

>i don't even know what they're for

what a noob

is dark

well they didn't even qualify as fake beadlocks because there's no ring. so.

lmctruck.com/

They do all the major brands, and go back to ages.

I was hoping nobody would tell him

>not having beadlocks

jesus that thing looks like a rolling abortion

I really wanted to paint it but ran out of time, hence the hood being primed, one mirror painted, and the majority of the clear coat sanded off.

Trugg bred u say?

if the grinch was from Alabama, he would drive that.

How do you know the grinch isn't from Alabama?

because I've seen the movie. duh.

Which one?

you have a shit taste in rims
get soft 8s or something

Like dis?

sorry but my truck isn't from the 80s so that just won't work.

Exactly like that.

You should switch to that platform as well.

>soft 8s on a truck from this millenium
>not shit taste

Darn right he should. Shes a beaut.

started finishing my 81 4x4 today, also have a 2000 Silverado 2500 4x4

nice dude, any specific plans/goals for it or just fixing it up?

fixing it up, i bought it from a farmer years ago that had it in a forest for peanuts, he was going to scrap it. put a 40,000km engine, trans, and xfercase 2 years ago then it sat some more. girlfriends been bugging me to finish it so i painted the body and frame today, just needs carb tuning and an axle seal now

I like but wouldn't spend what 50k? Should of got a Chevy t b h

C-can I play?

Got the new motor and rebuilt trans in the other week, about 1300 miles on it now, runs and drives like a fuckin' top. Seems like it might be a tad on the rich side, some black soot on the exhaust already, but man it's nice, actually has some balls now and no more sloppy shifts.

>tfw no more 305
>tfw torque
>10-12mpg lifestyle

350 & 4 bbl?

Went to a scrap yard yesterday and found an overhead console for a gmt400. Are these hard to install? Thinking about getting it for my truck.

sticker was $55,935. I paid about $40k. I'll never buy a Chevy.

I want one very badly for my truck

mmm

Fuck that's a sturdy sidewalk

hes right man those wheels look cheap as balls
sweet as fuck truck though wish i had a king ranch but they start at about 65k here

>Pristine modern megacab brotrucks

I never understood this.

If you're going to truck you should drive an actual beat to shit truck for trucking purposes, not crawling to wallmart and back.

>everyone should drive practical vehicles
k.

someone needs to explain this to me. why does a truck have to be a beaten to shit regular cab?

Because he's the authority on what vehicles people should be driving, and what they should be used for.

well it would be nice if he would post his number so I could consult him before my next automobile purchase. I'd hate to look foolish.

that trim looks cheaper than the trim in a base model suzuki from the 90's

The only heads you'll turn are thinking "i bet his dick is 2mm long"

I know a guy who can fix your gay and small dickeritis.

Yup, GM crate 350 and a 600cfm edelbrock w/manual choke.

What do you guys think about GMC Canyon?

sure thing bud

My 06 diesel work truck

>2016
>not owning a square nose chebby
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

>original paint
>340hp
>700r4 transmission

I did 115 with the 3 speed in it. How fast do you think it'll go with the 4 speed?

That looks pretty comfy.

How much did you pay? How does the ride feel in general? I'm looking primarily comfy truck or SUV that is easy to get in and out of.

Borrowing my friend's chebby 2.0
I wanna buy it so bad.

i cant find one near me with a short box.

Truck Bros. Does anyone make a troop cargo cover like pic related for f250s and the like?

I've seen flimsy as shit camper shell versions, but nothing you could roll the sides up and enjoy /out/ with

Yeah the short beds are really hard to find. Most people buy a truck to work. At least in the 70s and 80s they did. That means 8 foot bed

Bruh is that 4 wheel drive? Suck his dick or something if it is

I paid about $40k for it brand new. It's incredibly comfy. I broke my back a few years ago and it's all fuckered up and this truck and my previous one which was essentially the same are the only vehicles I've owned that I can drive all day in and not be in pain for several days afterward. I drove it 32 straight hours a couple months ago without a problem.

Four wheel mechanical locks.

How is getting in and out of it?

My major issue is that I have back and butt problems, so I'm looking for a comfy car. I'd prefer not to get a crossover, and I'd like something that's at least practical.

I was looking at a higher trim F-150, GMC Canyon, and GMC 1500.

I have Amp Research power steps on it. they come down when the door opens then retract after its closed. with them it's really easy to get in and out of even with the lift and bigger tires.

I used to have a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 farm truck and I had the same problem with that truck that I had with most vehicles, major soreness or pain after spending a few hours in it.

Ah shit nigga. Buy it

This makes my mullet tingle

With such an absurd and purely fictional stereotype in place would it not make more sense for someone with a small dick to buy an econobox?

>his truck is bigger than mine
>he must have a small dick

>his car is nicer than mine

>his house is bigger than mine

>he drives instead of biking

How far do you go with the logic? Are you honestly under the impression that people with lifted trucks think there's a direct correlation between the size of the truck and the size of their dick? It's just as absurd to think there's an inverse correlation. Both mindsets are absolutely retarded, where they differ is that one is a straw man.

I'm not sure what you're more obsessed with, dicks, or bashing people that have what you wish you had.

> /diy/

how much did you pay for that?
>35k?

>truck clearly modified for offroad use
>user thinks that user is an attention whore

16 MPG's

>5 speed, V6, 4x4
Convince me not to buy this

Perpetually torn on whether or not I want one of those aftermarket grilles. Probably just going to wait until I finish destroying my stock grille, I've been adding duct tape an increasing rate, likely to reach 100% duct tape by the end of summer.

>wanting a 5 speed V6 4x4 when a 5 speed V8 4x4 exists

Why do you hate enjoying things so much?

The D21 wasn't made with a V8 though.

>wanting a D21 when other trucks exist

Why do you hate enjoying things so much?

>dually
>bed shell
For what purpose even?

I'll expand that statement to "No compact trucks were made with a V8".
The closest you can get is the Colorado but good luck finding a manual/V8 combo for sale.

>wanting a compact truck when fullsize trucks exist
>some of which are smaller than modern compact trucks

It's like the same thing, but better.

All right, faggot, if you want to play this game, we can play this game.
Name a truck that meets the following qualifications.
Less than 25 years old, weighs under 3000lbs, is under 16ft long, is manual, 4x4, and has a V8.
If you can't, then shut the ever-loving fuck up.

>Less than 25 years old
As if that's hard to find...

>weighs under 3000lbs
The king cab you posted doesn't.

>is under 16ft long
The king cab you posted isn't.

>is manual
extremely common in 90s pickups.

>4x4
common in pickups in general.

>and has a V8
The majority of full size pickups.

I'm comparing the king cab you posted to small fullsize trucks. To negate that, you compare those fullsize trucks to a single cab and claim the specs of the single cab (which the king cab you posted does not meet) are required.

If those are your requirements in a truck, then the truck you posted does not meet them and I succeeded in convincing you not to buy it.

You are most welcome, sir.

bed shell came with the truck. also it keeps my tools dry and secure. it comes off easily when i need to pull the big trailer tho.

>truck
>under 3000lbs,
idiot

The 1991 Hardbody I posted is 15' 10'' long and weighs just over 2900lbs stock, might have been pushed over 3000lbs by a bit with the aftermarket suspension and tires, but that's not the point. The only thing it doesn't have is a V8, which I didn't care about in the first place. The point I was trying to prove to this irritating cunt was that compact trucks don't have V8s, and trucks with V8s aren't compact. That much is only obvious. A compact truck would have no need for a V8; it's ridiculous.

And people that think being under 3000lbs is a requirement for a truck have no need for a truck.

Try fatburger from now on. You can get yourself a Miata under 3000lbs, faggot.

Nice try but I already DD a NA8. I want a small truck to go with it.

>wants a cute truck to match cute car
You're either a hipster or extremely feminine. Which is it?

A truck thread really should be the last place where someone tries to attack another person's character based on their choice of vehicle considering "truck" and "micropenis" are synonymous.

As that why you want a cute truck? You think everyone will think you have a micropenis if you buy a real truck?

If you're buying a cute truck to convince people you don't have a micropenis, it's probably because you do.

Stop caring what Veeky Forums tells you other people think. 99.9% of people don't give two shits if you have a truck and don't think about dicks when they see one.

You going out of your way to avoid trucks you falsely assume might generate such thoughts says a lot about your insecurity.

But you didn't answer my question.

I want a small truck because I want a small truck because I don't want a big truck. Is that so hard to understand? Do you have a matching microbrain to go with your micropenis, too?

"I want what I want because I want it" does not explain the reasoning or logic behind the desire at all. Rather it's usually said in an attempt to prevent the conversation from going any deeper so as to keep the real reasoning hidden. And then you come back with the classic ad hominem to kick the conversation into a different direction. One that lacks any facts or logic so you can't lose.

What kind of PIAA lights are those? Doing some research to replace my old shitty hellas up front

I luv square bodies!

Any pics? I'm picturing the panel with rear hvac controls and cd/glasses storage for the tahoe/suburbans

>And then you come back with the classic ad hominem
I'm only responding in kind. If you can dish it out, be prepared to take it in.
Maybe if I explain this to you as if you were 5 years old, you can understand it.
I want a truck because I want to be able to move stuff and people that won't fit in my car from place to place. Trucks are bigger than cars and you can fit more stuff in a bed than you can in a trunk, and they can even tow trailers, too!
I don't want a big truck because they're big and that makes them harder to drive around and park, they use lots of gas, cost more to buy and maintain, and most importantly, are designed to do tasks of a heavier duty than I need to be able to do.
You fucking idiot.

>If you can dish it out, be prepared to take it in.
I'm applying logic. You may not NEED a larger truck but nor do you NEED for the truck to be that small. The same logic can be applied both ways, but only if you're making the decision based on logic rather than attempting to find logic to support a decision you've already made based on other hidden criteria you're choosing not to share.

What you're doing is purely childish namecalling.

Applied logic vs logical fallacy.
Just because you took offence to it does not make them the same thing.

>I want a truck because I want to be able to move stuff and people that won't fit in my car from place to place.
Which a slightly bigger truck would obviously do better, since you're citing the need for extra space as reasoning for wanting a truck.

>I don't want a big truck because they're big and that makes them harder to drive around and park
Did I suggest a CCLB? No, a RCLB or ECSB would probably be most beneficial to you. Both of which are very common configurations for 90s fullsize trucks.

This body style in particular is closer in overall size to a midsize truck than it is to nearly all other full size trucks. If that is too big for you to drive, then you're a terrible driver and would greatly benefit from the experience.

>they use lots of gas
Estimated fuel economy is identical between the 92 D21 King cab 3.0 4x4 5 speed and the 97 k1500 Extended cab 4.3 4x4 5 speed, and I've personally seen better economy than that even in the heavier and lower geared V8 3/4 tons.

>cost more to buy and maintain
Have you price checked this?

>and most importantly, are designed to do tasks of a heavier duty than I need to be able to do.
How is being more capable than you think you need a bad thing? The ability to tow 7,000 lbs instead of 3500 lbs does not make a truck any worse at towing 3500 lbs, in reality it would do a better job.