So I'm meeting Jeff Bezos later this week... and I have no idea what to ask him

So I'm meeting Jeff Bezos later this week... and I have no idea what to ask him.

What would Veeky Forums say?

tell him im going for the throat mafkr. ima take his action and i got the sand to do it.

and tell him i wipe my ass with that rag he runs, washington post

Ask him why he's wasting so much money on his meme rocket.

Tell him to raise the wages of Amazon workers

No you stupid fucking liberal. Get a respectable job.

Touché. But I'm just starting out and am currently starting my own business

Cliche questions like:
>If you were creating a start up today, in 2016 would it still be books, what would you sell?

Keep in mind I haven't done my research but I'd ask him strategic things that he'd be happy to answer, like
>who he sees as his biggest competitor in cloud services -- and why aren't they as good as Amazon.
>What are the ideas or businesses he's glad he DIDN't get into or have Amazon go into.
>Where are the biggest margins in the company?
> marketing and branding strategy?
And more personal, but professional ones like:
>How does he think he's improved as a manager over the years, and how does he think he's stayed the same?
>Who does he admire?
>What does he think of Venture Capital firms?

And of course, perhaps most importantly:
Any embarrassing shit he can tell you about other CEOs and Silicon Valley

"If you're so rich why are you bald?"

Ask who does his hair.

Worst fucking job I had. Worked as a picker for 3 months under a staffing agency for Amazon and was paid 50 cents less than normal AMZN starting (got 11.75) Could never enjoy break for more than like eight fucking minutes because they count you walking to and fro the work/break areas as break, couldn't enjoy lunch that much and usually don't make shit so I had to pay for their godawful and overpriced vending crap in my 30 min break, my feet were hurting bad like a mere three hours in and were killing me by the end of the day -- and all for fucking what? TO GET THREE WRITEUPS BECAUSE I DIDN'T "MAKE RATE." HOLY FUCK.

I didn't get to transfer to being WITH Amazon because they had a problem with my info on the system and by the time it FINALLY went through, I had smoked pot the day before (the HR rep helping me with the process said that it usually took like 2-3 weeks after the app. to get drugtested [swab]). Failed my shit.

Got a job at a Nordstrom warehouse two weeks later and god damn, yes. Starting is $12.75 and benefits day one and shit's ten times easier, breaks are supposed to be ten minutes but you can easily take 30 and nobody notices, lunch is 45 min, and you're rooted on and congratulated even if you're pretty behind on rate.

(sorry for the essayrant)

sour grapes

blaming your shortcomings on Amazon

>What would Veeky Forums say?
Hi Mr. Bezos it's a pleasure to meet you. How is the revenue doing for the amazon cloud business? I heard it is projected to have over $12.8 billion in revenue.

That is pretty much exactly what'd I'd say if I met him.

Ask him why he is such a cunt.

Dang, I work sortation for 12.75/hr but only get 25 to 30 hours a week. My hub gets 50000 packages a day. Don't get me wrong though. I love the job and am good with the head of the hub. We shoot the breeze and talk sports while I'm on break. Amazon is currently ditching the temp staff co i work for and he's wanting me to convert. He gave me an app that I filled out two Sundays ago and was approved yesterday.

>What would Veeky Forums say?
Going by the general trend, Veeky Forums would probably tell him to buy bitcoins or something.

nothin. he looks like a faggot .

he started a company that won the lottery

is he gonna be giving me money or an investment?
somehow i doubt is. so.
why should i care?

Ask him about who his jewish connection was when founding amazon. Every successful business founded over the last 30 years has had one, where either one of the founders or one of their very close friends was jewish, who then went on to get them a bunch of business connections and capital. Bezos himself isn't jewish, so it's probably someone he's friends with.

Ask him why he isn't making any real profit? Ask who does his Jewish accounting tricks. Ask why he's running his company as a race-to-the-bottom Walmart clone.

>Can't make his own lunch yet bitches about cafeteria prices
>Wants to move up yet smokes pot
Maybe your ass wouldn't chafe so much if you'd stop fucking yourself.

Carolus Magna!

how bout u stay away from my ass , faggot? it aint gonna do any tricks or lay any golden eggs

Are you fucking stupid man? He isn't making profits because interest rates record lows. Using the money to build and expand. He is spending everydollar of profit. Doesn't mean business isn't making money.

Question is..did he make a good investment? No one knows. 10years and amazon I believe will fall.

>Amazon going to fail in 10 years
Jeezus I didn't think biz was this retarded

"Le wageslave, work harder, the company owes u nothing, Amazon is good cuz dey make jobs" typical biz trash

>you want to move up yet you smoke pot?? Thats dum!
What a fucking retard lmao. I'm starting my own business soon and am already making decent returns on the crypto shit I've barely broken into

I will be meeting with a senior upper middle lower manager in Seattle. What are three things I should know?

"You ought to redistribute your wealth to the bottom 99, Mr. RichMan."

Is you so rich that you pay someone to clean your balls?

I would ask if he's going to leverage the robotics division of his company to replace workers in other industries not related to shipping.

I don't have a question but tell him he was the best Trek captain. Fuck Kirk

WHY DO U CONTROL THE WASHINGTON POST

id like to get to know how a mind like that operates, on a basic level. maybe get an idea of his routines and hobbies/ interests. obv what were some of his early aspirations and dreams, and then post it all here on biz

ask him why he is such a greedy fucker. Tell him amazon sucks and you hope they go bust

1. The best way to prevent the gag reflex is by continuously trying to swallow.
2. Don't use oil based lube, you could end up with STDs due to a broken condom.
3. Shave your asshole.

making fun of people for things out of their control is childish at best

t. baldfag

Tell him to innovate and push their massive book scene even harder so Barnes and Noble and other competitors flag even further behind.

Ask him what's the real difference between him and Musk.

t. college kid

So many people would love that opportunity, and it's wasted on a fucking idiot like yourself.

"meeting"... Sure Jeff. You're not fooling anyone.

If you're wondering why everyone hates you, ask Stephen Colbert. Otherwise, Why are you even here? The common man has fled. You'll not find him or his friends here.

Call him a fucking faggot for running a scam business. He is the definition of corporate greed. Just look at his weird ass face, he's a subhuman.

Have you considered you might be a pussy?
>worked as a picker at a book warehouse
>started taking ephedrine-caffeine stack at work sweating like a beast out of breath in better and better shape
>full-timers telling me to slow down I was gonna get hurt
>best summers of my life now I rot at a desk

Why are such a stud? Can I suck your cock?
Amazon pays for app developer games btw but you sign away some of the game rights by doing it. It's pretty fucking smart unless you really think your game will be Angry Birds. Make an ok game with 20k players and you'll get paid

I would like to see AMZN vs SpaceX space rocket battle bot fight. Make it happen, Op.

Damn, I didn't he was worth 66 billion

know*