>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/252210/market-share-of-major-motorcycle-manufacturers-in-the-us/
statista.com/statistics/267277/worldwide-motorcycle-sales-of-honda/
cycleworld.com/2015/01/29/harley-davidson-sales-and-financial-figures-for-2014
jamesrussellpublishing.biz/beforeyoubuyharley.html#WHY_YOU_SHOULD_BUY_A_HARLEY-DAVIDSON_MOTORCYCLE_
statista.com/statistics/252220/worldwide-motorcycle-retail-sales-of-harley-davidson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Daytona in the OP
First for nice job, OP.

>Daytona
>Harley and harleyspammer BTFO
Gud OP.

a shit

Also, Correct me if I'm wrong. Hasn't it been Honda a shit around here for a few days now?

>sfw back to work tomorrow
>3-9 weeks until riding again

Good news is when I get back it'll be fill blown riding season

Can't commute on the bike?

I'll be on a boat. I live in Virginia and I'll be down in Georgia

yes

the difference is that was a forced meme, and harley is actually shit

Sorry to hear that user, hopefully time moves swiftly!

What makes it BTFO. its a picture. You are retarded.

I'm in Atlanta. If you ever bring your bike down here let me know and we'll go for a ride.

>harley is actually shit
Is that why they out sell all of the japanese competitors?

a harley will get BTFO by itself because of how unreliable pieces of shit they are

let's not forget the owner will blow off any other guy he comes across

Have you ridden a Harley? If you've rode a Harley and think Harley a shit then by all means you're entitled to that opinion. If you haven't ridden a Harley before you're just parroting the same shit that is said with no base for it.

I can't believe I never really looked at the Daytona before. Its a gorgeous bike from front to back. It and the Panigale are the sexiest sport bikes on the market.

All good man, I get paid by the day. So the longer the better.

Hell yea man! I rode down for bikeweek a while back, but I'm sure I'll be down again that way soon enough. The guys I work with are always going to binge events all over.

You go to angel city by chance?

citation needed, harleycuck

>unreliable pieces of shit they are
Cool meme bro, I suppose you are parroting 2nd hand info.

The modern harley is much better than the old original harley.

I don't need to get cucked to know i won't like the idea of watching a man fuck my gf

why would i ride a harleyshit when i can ride a much more reliable japanese cruiser?

>denial

modern harley is just as unreliable, every reliability study puts them below all japanese brands

The trolls are hungry tonight boys

If you haven't ridden one then you can't say that they're shit. You literally have no experience to vase that claim on.

statista.com/statistics/252210/market-share-of-major-motorcycle-manufacturers-in-the-us/

KEKED

I've never actually been to a rally or big meetup. It's really tough to find riders in this area who aren't total hipsters riding in flannels and loafers. That's what I get for living next to a bunch of colleges I guess.

>Honda a shit
>being this delusional

Honda is god tier for powersports, but not cars (besides NSX).

Rate my garage family

Honda guy has just been trolling for the past week. He's best ignored.

[citation needed]

Probably asked over 1000 times but RC/duke 390, ninja 300, cbr300 or r3 as a first bike?

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I feel for you man. There's every kind of rider around here. So im lucky enough to have some awesome folks to ride with here.
I try to avoid hipsters at all cost though lol

I have, took an ultra classic whatever the fuck the full dress bagger is around the block, was absolutely the worst experience I've ever had on a motorcycle. Harley a shit.

CBR get's my vote, but I'm biased on it. I use it for daily commute and am about to go on a 106 mile trip to LA on Monday, then back the same day or day after. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Was that a good bukeke session for you?

the 09 - 2012 look better with the more rounded headlights. The 06-07 looks like a regular japscrap shit

What kind of boat?

>in the US

top lel, literally who cares

statista.com/statistics/267277/worldwide-motorcycle-sales-of-honda/
>honda sold 17.8 million bikes worldwide

cycleworld.com/2015/01/29/harley-davidson-sales-and-financial-figures-for-2014
>276k

now watch as the harleycuck goes full damage control

>you have never sucked another man's cum out of ur gf's pussy, how can you say you don't like it?

fuck off harleycuck

harley a shit, deal with it

"Modern Harley" as a company outsources everything they can. They actually go to great lengths to hide where components come from so their customers won't be disillusioned that Harley Davidson actually isn't an all American brand.
They go as far as to special order non serialized components so the customer can't source them themselves. They're getting components from Pakistan which is pretty scummy. Even production of the bikes themselves has moved to India in large part. They outsourced their datacenter to India, and they've been steadily laying off American workers as outsourcing increases. They had a big round of lay offs back in 2013, and one more recently last year. That trend has been going on since about 2008 now.

The Revolution engines, and all of their dual cam Vtwins are *notorious* for having horrendous mechanical issues. No other manufacturer on the market comes close to Harley in terms of outright mechanical failures.
www.jamesrussellpublishing.biz/beforeyoubuyharley.html

The company is shit, and so are their bikes. Do your fucking research instead of shitposting like a braindead fanboy.

Then you're absolutely entitled to think that. FWIW the other bikes that aren't in the touring line are different and have a totally different feel.

>statista.com/statistics/267277/worldwide-motorcycle-sales-of-honda/
>>honda sold 17.8 million bikes worldwide
>
>cycleworld.com/2015/01/29/harley-davidson-sales-and-financial-figures-for-2014
k

Not same source, thanks for your cherry picking

Yurokek detected

Get a turbo busa instead... Oh wait, the government won't let you

Bby troll hungry

A Marchant mariner boat

I live in Canada.

jamesrussellpublishing.biz/beforeyoubuyharley.html#WHY_YOU_SHOULD_BUY_A_HARLEY-DAVIDSON_MOTORCYCLE_

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY A HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE

Just don't buy the twin cam, its lust like honda's shitty cx500 with its exact same issues

see

Hows it at highway speed? 75mph+

>not actually having experience but continuing to parrot popular opinions anyways.

Your comparison is so extreme it's actually cartoonish, we're talking about motorcycles here not the fact that you have a fetish for cuckholds

Oh cool, I'm taking the federal exams for my 60GT ticket in a couple weeks

>d-doesnt count!!

top kek

statista shows even lesss units sold wordlwide
statista.com/statistics/252220/worldwide-motorcycle-retail-sales-of-harley-davidson/

stay asshurt harleycuck

harley a shit

>Bby troll hungry
Nah m8, it was just an easy one to have a go at ya.

Come on, one cruiser with a line up of sports bikes. My inner australian couldnt help it.

The headlights are almost exactly the same. And besides its not the looks that makes it different, it's the engine.

>this assmad harley a shit

give me one reason why anyone should bother riding a harley when they can ride an objectively superior japanese cruiser

harley a literal shit

Dance my puppet

>america is the largest market for harleys
>america is the country with the highest amount of cuckolds

remember kids, correlation = causation

I love watching harleyspammer make this one user sperg the fuck out. It's great.

I find myself hitting rev limit at about 95, and I do that literally daily because California don't give a fuck as long as you stay in the left lane and don't swerve all over the freeway like an asshat. Think it was only day 3 that I had it that I felt comfortable enough taking it up to that speed too. Feels stable enough, and you can turn and brake quite easily. Only complaint really isn't even about how it handles. So if you want it for highways and such, it's a solid bike for sure.

Nice! Where do you reside? My parent company is an oilfield company.

Alrighty

>harleycuck went full damage control

harley doesnt even sell 1/10 of the bikes honda sells worldwide

top kek

The looks play a big part in it, the engine being what it is, thats just icing on the cake.

The aggressive line of the tank, styling of the headlights, the rake of the frame, the exhaust under the tail, the exposed frame rails under the seat. Everything on it is beautiful. Its rare to see a bike that looks so good head to toe. Usually you see something that looks nice, but has one or two glaring issues, like an obnoxious and horrible side mounted factory slip on.
The Daytona's styling shows that the designers had real passion for what they were doing. Thats worth something.

>be American
>Harley is a literal turd
>Indian and Victory are barely better copycats
>have no motorcycle companies even worth bringing up on a global level
If EBR fails again imma be pissed, I want an American motorcycle to be proud of.

>n-no harley sells a lot of bikes!!! h-harley is reliable!!
>get BTFO
>b-but you are sperging

absolutely BTFO, rev up that damage control
oh wait..
>Harleys
>being able to rev without blowing apart

top kek

Sperg my pretty

Canadia, big debate raging on whether or not to bring the pipeline terminus here or not

Seems like I can't really go wrong with any of them. I was leaning to the ktm because that's what I rode as a kid. But it's 2k more expensive then the other two.

>oh the special engine gayline

still sounds like a lawnmower brrrraaaaaaahhhppp

Indian was around before harley user

Sperg/10

absolutely BTFO

here, suck it harleycuck

still, it's a harley tho

asshurt/10

the sperg has cocks saved on his computer

Literal cuck

Can't give much of an opinion on anything other than the CBR. Best way is go and sit on some, maybe take them for a test ride if you can (Most won't let you around here save Motoworld, who wants to check your credit and all that shit) and then just pick the one you like the most after that.

You guys are both fags. Shut up.

Who knew a motorcycle could trigger a person so badly?

Nice. I'm happy with the less freezing climate down this way lol. The upper north Atlantic is a bitch man

>still, is an inferior brand that has never achieved anything worth of talk other than creating a cancerous fanbase made up of middle age balding cuckolds

Current production Indians have nothing to do with Hendee Indian. I love old Indians, but the new ones are absolutely clones of Harley's. Although according to our resident indiananon they're much better bikes, which isn't hard to do.

FUCK OFF GRAMPS YA SPERG

I think it is mainly just the MUH PATRIOTISM behind the driving force of harleys.

If they weren't american bike they would be fucked.

funny because its still better than having harleys saved in your computer

>mfw some dude in red rimmed oakleys driving an eary 2000s mustang with a dumbass tall spoiler was keeping pace with me
>continuously revved engine to try and get me to race.

I may have 1/3rd of the power but i weigh 1/7th to your shitbox. Its not even mechanics at this point. Its basic physics.

I'm thinking about getting my first bike and I found a 2007 Ninja 650 for $3200. I don't know the mileage, I'd have to call and talk to the guy to find out some of the specifics and maintenance and such. What sort of condition should the bike be in around that price point?

Also the tires look like they have some sort of white paint in the grooves, any idea what that is?

>tfw no heritage

I don't think it would be appreciated if I put my heritage on a biku... at least except down south

link

rekt

harley fanboys BTFO

I highly doubt that user.

>middle age balding cuckolds

which I am. except I have my hair god dammit

>nobike

Why live

The new Indians are in no way like a harley. They share nothing in common besides air cooling. You really should look into these things before talking about them on 4chin