When a car better than yours drives past and you pretend not to care

>when a car better than yours drives past and you pretend not to care

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/publication/the-class-of-2015/
newsweek.com/2015/06/05/millennial-college-graduates-young-educated-jobless-335821.html
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=561
propublica.org/article/the-expendables-how-the-temps-who-power-corporate-giants-are-getting-crushe
biz30.timedoctor.com/employee-extinction-the-rise-of-contract-temp-workers-in-business/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you care? Are you autistic?

Jesus! Dude! You have a severe mental condition. Go fucking see a doctor!

>being this much of an insecure faggot
How's puberty treating you?

what the fuck is wrong with you

OP you're a faggot, this is how your thought process should go:

>wow, nice car
>damn, I bet he or she worked hard for that
>she
>bahahahahahahaha yeah fucking right

Iktfb

>when a car identical to yours but in 100x better condition drives past and you pretend not to care

> when a car identical to yours but in worse condition drives past and you think "haha mines better faggot"

>when a lower trim version of your car parks next to you

>when someone parks near your motorcycle so they can try and experience the amazing life that is owning a bike
>when they stare longingly at your bike as they walk past and sigh because you know they want one, but never took the time to get one
>when you know they will die with no risks taken in their life, never exposed themselves to danger
>when you know they will have a safe and secure life, with a boring job, functioning family, and decent social life, and none of that will matter in the end
>because they never took risks, they never truly lived

>caring about trim levels
Who even pays attention to this shit?
Just buy a car and fucking drive it lmao

>when a car a trim level lower than yours drives past and you get right up their arse with your badge

when you see a car that money cant buy

What car is that?

One-offs, custom coaches, and really limited production classics. Those can't simply be bought. You need community connections to even get close to them. Those types of cars are owned by people who already have money, or don't care about it so much.
In the end, getting them would require money, but money alone won't get you those kinds of rare cars.

heaps of cars
some times the seller just does not like you and that car is not available anywhere else

>when an older version of the same car parks next to you

>when you and another guy in the exact model year and color drive past each other in a park lot and wave to each other

Happens all the time, and I genuinely don't care.

Although a classic Ferrari shot past me today when I was out for a drive. THAT is something I cared about. I watched it go, and realised how privileged I was to have seen and heard it.

Now, when someone with an absolutely identical car parks next to mine? Then I care. Briefly, as I check the number plates to find which one's mine.

As a shitbox owner, i think damn that's a nice car fuck i need a better job before i start wasting money on a project car

>corvette stingray pulls in
>numale driver
>obviously newrich family
>hear that big block idling
>sounds good
>pulls away
>sounds like shit
>Stop caring

define better

i live in a unique san diego area with a lot of successful people and rarely see any interesting cars. the only people who buy interesting cars are car people and you dont have to be rich to be one unless it's a less than 5 years old exotic.

>when you know how much more they paid than you for some bullshit extras on an otherwise identical car

>tfw i drive an ek4 civic
>suddenly everyone has some rhd imported japanese 90's sportscars
>tfw on one day i saw an r33 follow an r35
motherfucking switzerland

>tfw you have the cleanest (insert make/model here) in town/city

>This is what fags actually believe

I used to have this problem. Then I actually bought a nice car. It's a weird feeling to finally look around your neighborhood and realize that your car is now nicer and faster than 90% of your neighbors. Still getting used to it...

This. Step your game up OP.

But what if I can only work part time because I'm a college student? I barely have enough money to eat some weeks.

You're fault for wasting 4 years and $80k

Example in Mustangs

>V6
>GT

Why would I laugh at someone like that? That's like laughing at fat people at a gym, the only shit person is you.

How hard do you have to fuck up for college to be 80k, fuck off user

>tfw you're going fast and driving hard
>tfw you get past by someone with a slightly better car and try to keep up

Regardless,

>Spending money instead of earning it
>people actually think they'll make six figures right out of school

nah, you'll be a temp for a couple years barely scratching by.

How delusional are you
I mean, it honestly seems you're just trying to justify not going. You're trying super hard.

epi.org/publication/the-class-of-2015/

newsweek.com/2015/06/05/millennial-college-graduates-young-educated-jobless-335821.html

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=561

propublica.org/article/the-expendables-how-the-temps-who-power-corporate-giants-are-getting-crushe

biz30.timedoctor.com/employee-extinction-the-rise-of-contract-temp-workers-in-business/

Keep drinking that coolaid user.

What is your deal? I don't understand why you're so hung up on this. Literally no one has said anything to draw this out of you

Word.

So i went from delusional to mad?
will i be depressed next?

What? I'm not even the original guy.
The only thing he said was that he was a college student, and you got this triggered.

I'm just telling him why he can't afford things.
He bought into the idea that he needs to go to college to be successful and now he can barely afford to eat by is own admission.

Grays,and welcome to da good life,bruddah.

Or, OR.
He just wanted to go? Why are you this upset over someone else's life choices. Why do you even care? This is a car message board.

Not every college student wants 6 figures, not every college student is the person you picture in your head.

>He just wanted to go?
wat
>I'm just going to go to college for the hell of it

Hey man you said it

is an easy way to get credentials, be spoonfed opportunities , make new friends do new things live somewhere else and think about your life

Actually no i didn't.

>think about your life
I thought that's what white Millennials do when they take a year off in Europe

What even is this post, it doesn't even say anything.

Actually like 6 years and 20K but sure, if it makes you feel better about your own life that you have a career that will lead nowhere in 20 years.

Have you seen a worthwhile discussion on Veeky Forums in the last year?

>You dumb I get mad stacks dawg!
>Makes 35K hauling trash or some trade shit
k

my college was 2 years and 6k
he's really bitter and trying hard to justify his choices when nobody asked or cared about his life decisions

>you have a career that will lead nowhere in 20 years.
Union jobs lead to retirement :^)

not everyone wants same thing from life, sorry.
stay upset please

That's cool that you want to be a slave and all man.

what?

what?

So fucking this

All men die, not every man lives

>implying you could afford either.

See a car just like yours except:

>it is in better condition
>it's a higher trim
>it has a bigger engine
>it has a manual transmission
>it sounds better

>park my unrestored base 350 chevelle malibu at the grocery store
>come out to see some boomer has parked his 455 SS car with a perfect restoration right beside mine making it look like a turd

>when a car identical to yours is on a trailer as a derby car

>hear big block roaring down the street
>know right away they've LUMPY CAMS BRO
>its very loud
>it has as much power as a hyundai getz as they try to pull away from the lights WOT
>still wish It was mine so that I could show it the love it deserves

>when you drag at the lights and their newer riced piece of shit is slower than your shitbox just because it has a new head

I feel more stupid for having read that

>Implying either of those are expensive

>park AE86 next to modded FRS
>come back to car
>FRS gone
>no note left
>no feelings found
>no camaraderie

>pull up next to FRS in AE86
>no wave
>no respect for their big bro

The only person who cares is a Miata driver I've never met who always parks their Miata next to me and flips his pop-ups up.

>implying FRS drivers know shit

>when your shitbox is actually better at acceleration than some fart can

>getting passed while driving hard
Drive better

I went to college for the hell of it. Dropped out after one year cause I didn't make any new friends and my job offer suddenly got a time limit

I would die at the benefit of only myself if I crashed on a motorcycle.

Pretty fucking selfish if you ask me.

Fat people at the gym are trying to get fit and are admirable for working hard for their health.
People who lust after bikes but never get them are just kinda sad. If you can't get them because you're poor, or have kids, that's fine. But if you want one, you should get one. Motorcycles literally saved me from suicidal depression and social isolation. Opened a career opportunity, and directly caused me to get a better job than I had.
Bikes are the best thing that happened to me. And it's all because I decided to take the risk, do the thing, and live life.

>when you're driving your GTI
>and an absolutely ancient old man pulls up next to you in a kubelwagen
>turns and nods at you
>you nod back but know in your heart that you can never compete with the glory of his VW
Is this what it's like to die?

This. Although I felt kinda self-conscious when I pulled up for a job interview somewhere, looked around, and realised mine was the newest car there.
Even the boss' jag was older.