Why do people say people have a small dick for buying a vechicle they enjoy. Trucks, sports cars, luxury cars...

Why do people say people have a small dick for buying a vechicle they enjoy. Trucks, sports cars, luxury cars, super cars, motorcycles etc all seem to get these kind of comments. Why is it only acceptable to drive an econobox?

Pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rice.edu/2011/06/16/does-driving-a-porsche-make-a-man-more-desirable-to-women-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares drive what you like.

Why do you have a small dick?

grapes

Yeah, I don't get why people are so threatened by guys who drive big lifted trucks. It's like they can't see the possibility that just MAYBE... it's fun to drive a bigass truck. Everything has to be a problem for some people.

I've never thought about it that way, but its pretty true.

Difference between h8ers and playas right there.

>It's like they can't see
You said it yourself.
Lifting a truck makes its blind spots larger.

why do you have a small dick op?

Because an econobox is the sensible choice, just like self-driving cars are the sensible choice.
Fuck fun. Where we're going, we don't need fun.

Lifted truck drivers are usually assholes with some sort of inferiority complex. Haven't you noticed how they never use their blinkers and are always trying to pass at every chance they get.

Fucking asshole truck driver almost killed me one time. Back when I owned a Miata, I was in a parking space with the top down getting ready to leave. I literally watched a truck driver pull in, pull into the space behind me and then start backing up... I watched and honked my horn as this white trash piece of shit rolled up onto the trunk of my car. Another couple feet and he would have crushed me. He got out of his truck yelling "Oh my god I didn't even see you." Fucking asshat.

Something similar happened to my friends s2000. Lifted truck driver merged right into him on the freeway, rolling over the hood of his car crushing it. A mint condition s2000 was totaled that day.

Only applies to huge trucks

I'm just a whore for functionality because engineer. Anything not optimized for utility in some way or another makes me question the mental integrity or capacity of whoever owns it.
>RWD truck, pristine and polished, gasoline, lifted three feet off the ground
as opposed to
>regular work truck on ordinary height, visibly used for work, AWD, diesel

This is dynamic however and adapts to the situation and depends on what the surroundings and conditions are.
>Living in the inner city
>owning a huge car instead of something short and snubby (Smart cars being the extreme example) for maximum exploitation of parking spots
>living in the country
>not having a car that can reliably unfuck itself if it gets bogged down anywhere (looking at the lifted 2WD brotrucks with no winch here)

I just hate idiots who buy a vehicle for appearance instead of functionality. Make it work, then make it look pretty. Function over form.

Lowering or stancing a car to the point of not being able to clear small bumps or train tracks is just as much of a safety hazard.

The people who drive them are 9 times outta 10 indescribable autists. I think they can be fun in a sense, but it's not how I like to drive. Fucking hicks

People who drive econboxes are usually bland, boring losers with nothing to be happy about so they take out their frustrations on people who seem like they're having fun.

Well, every time I see a man in a fancy car I think "sorry about your penis".

Masculinity is fragile and cars are a form of compensation.

It's well known that many acts of male aggression are best understood as responses to anxiety about living up to standards of masculinity and continual pressure to prove oneself.

This is especially problematic in western society because there are no formal initiation rituals into manhood like many tribes do, so men in western society are left to affirm their manhood through activities like beating women, catcalling, projecting accusations homosexuality onto other males, and owning souped-up cars and driving too fast. (aka hooning).

Source: I have a degree in anthropology.

Watch this get 50+ replies.

>I have a degree in anthropology
And how's that working out for you?

>Source: I have a degree in anthropology.

>Lifted truck drivers are usually assholes with some sort of inferiority complex. Haven't you noticed how they never use their blinkers and are always trying to pass at every chance they get.

Most loud people in movie theaters are black. Does that mean every black person is a nigger?

Well, most of them are. Some aren't, but stereotypes don't come from nowhere.

Yeah but you're basically seeing big trucks on the road and "yelling nigger" at them before they even do anything wrong.

>anthropology
I could gain the same knowledge by sitting on a park bench for three hours, you motherless fuck.

Well, lemme put it like this, I'm German, so if the rare occasion happens that I see someone driving a big truck instead of a sensible Sprinter or a Mercedes E-Class Wagon (depending on hauling necessities) I can most assuredly 'yell nigger', because nobody but a douche would own one in crowded Eurocities with thin, centuries old streets.

Jealously/annoyance/some other reason they can shit on

Because they're poor and have crabs in a bucket mentality

Well you didn't mention anywhere that you're in Europe. I think American roads are probably more accommodating to larger vehicles.

>I don't like it, so they're fucking hicks.

Ok user

Have ou ever been offroading in a truck like that? It's fun as fuck.

the only thing this really applies to is faggots in giant lifted trucks with giant lightbars and their over wattage LED headlights aimed directly at eye level. I wouldn't give shit at all if it was just good old boys with lifted old shitty GMCs or whatever for mudding. But at least in my area, it's always overweight white collar men in their late 30s to 50s that have blatantly plateaued in brand new silverados and F-150 top trim crew cabs that have been turned into mall crawlers.

>Source: I have a degree in anthropology.

>back when I owned a Miata

You deserved to die

That thing's fucking ugly. Too much lift, not enough tire.

small dick

I sadly have not been offroading in anything at all until now, although Rallye is my favourite kind of motorsport. I intend to get a SUbaru or an ex-Bundeswehr G-Class some time for it.

Because people are jealous and the only thing they can do is attack your dick

slightly below average penis

Don't kid yourself OP; People only make tiny dick jokes about oversized vehicles like full size trucks or SUVs. They are impractical and only serve to make you "feel powerful". No ones cracking dick jokes for driving a motorcycle or luxury sedan brah.

That's the show truck style these days. It's fucking garbage.

>personal preferences are not allowed
>fun is not allowed
>being a realist is not allowed
Fuck off filthy minority

Man look at that glorious Ameriboo doing his thing in his natural habitat

>No ones cracking dick jokes for driving a motorcycle or luxury sedan brah.
I've heard the small dick thing for Corvettes.

I've never heard that but I've heard jokes about not being able to get it up. Lets face it only old people buy them.

what flavour is that pasta user?

New ones because they can afford 'em. Many used ones are snatched up by young guys.

Corvettes are not luxury sedans
No one actually is jealous of people who ride motorcycles or drive luxury sedans despite what those people like to think

When I bought my bike i got the "tiny dick" thing from a friend.

pic is it

I'm actually not mad so I don't care that its pasta. Just pointing out why anyone who thinks that is stupid, and most likely a nu male who has never excelled at anything masculine.

I've heard that shit irl before.

It's jealousy and prententiousness.

>be stuck in suburb on mountain
>finally get job that isn't shit
>walk down to local dealer
>in a well to do neighborhood so even the used places focus on luxury/better stuff
>buy '12 x-drive beemer
>still firends with guys at gas station i used to work at
>show up at shift change for both bros
>guy from LA bitches me out over turning into a yuppie
>other guy asks me for rides to the gym
>tfw when getting Veeky Forums with an actual bro instead of a guy stuck in his teenage years

>Corvettes are not luxury sedans
No shit. user said that small dick jokes are only made about over-sized vehicles (Trucks/SUV's). That's what I was getting at.

You just jelly.

I'm sure the user you're replying to considers sports cars to be "oversized" or he's in denial about what people crack dick jokes about.

Yeah, but everyone hates stancefags.

I've seen this shitty SJW pasta before.

Source: I'm Australian.

because poorfags

Does your truck have a 4"+ lift?
if yes, kill yourself
Luxury, sport and super cars are for the real drivers.
Motorcycles are gay too, unless its a BMW or a Yamaha maybe suzuki.

yikes...why does every asshat own either a miata or a g35/37? that miata looks like garbage.

JDM tyte bro

Because people view cars as appliances and can't understand fun, and assume everyone's compensating, not just manlet brotruckers.

news.rice.edu/2011/06/16/does-driving-a-porsche-make-a-man-more-desirable-to-women-2/
Men with flashy status symbols are perceived as on the hunt for pussy. Women who aren't going to get to play, and men who are insecure in their ability to compete resent this, so they try to bring them down. Women may also resent men who they perceive as players because they've been played before and recognize pussy-hounds as less mature than a stable man who's down to commit.

Sorry, there's a grain of truth there.
Also this. Class resentment is a bitch.

>Luxury, sport and super cars are for the real drivers
Offroading is legit and a lot of fun. Nothing wrong with having a trail beast if that's what you like.

>According to the researchers, women found a man who chose to purchase a flashy luxury product (such as a Porsche) more desirable than the same man who purchased a non-luxury item (such as a Honda Civic). However, there was a catch: Although women found the flashy guys more desirable for a date, the man with the Porsche was not preferred as a marriage partner. Women inferred from a man’s flashy spending that he was interested in uncommitted sex.
So the guys with the sick rides get to pound the pussy for the night before Ashley settles down with some chump in a Civic who'll raise her mixed-race bastards.

The Miata was garbage.

>didn't even read rest of my post
We'll most of emails are stupid hicks who think it will make them wanted. I said it's OK but just not my cup of tea. It's a stereotype that's holds true pretty often.

An actual hot guy with a future will crush more than some dork in a Porsche all day every day. Maybe a stud who also has a Porsche will do better than the economy-car stud but I don't think you can climb 2 points of attractiveness with a car in the eyes of all but the trashiest girls.

it would be nice if things were this simply explained. good effort though.

Offloading is fun as fuck and my kawi were cheap as dirt and are fucking fast
Pound sand loser

they have small dicks themselves, hence the dick obsession.

>I hate women = I hate people
>imblying that women are people

Elle... Oh, Elle...shut your whore mouth.