Tfw I bought my first truck at 20

>tfw I bought my first truck at 20
>tfw I will never be a lonely teenage broncin buck with a pink carnation and a pickup truck
feelsbadman

nice, what year ranger did you get?

the good ol' boys who drink whisky and rye wouldn't consider a ranger a truck

mini truck is 2nd best truck

it's got 199k miles but so far it's been running alright

manuel or vatomatic?

Driving a ranger is the quickest way to convey that you are here illegally or that you cook meth.

Well you would be wrong. You gonna say an s10 isnt a truck also? Yeah... that's what I thought

{spoiler}vatomatic holmes{/spoiler}
don't hate me
I bleed red, white, and blue friend. and drugs are bad

s10 is a great truck if you dream of the days of your forefathers. a time when lynching a nigger was something you saw on postcards..

He didn't say s10

s10s are also fair game for beaner status. However I've seen way more white trash driving s10s than beaners.

Its a sensible choice OP. Good gas mileage, can haul stuff (which comes in handy given how many times you'll move in your 20s), will tow small trailers... hell, a guy I work with pulled our forklift out of the mud with his 4 banger ranger after the new guy decided to take it in the grass. Most guys giving you shit won't use all of their trucks capability anyway. Enjoy your sensible truck. I will knock you for driving an autotragic though

>hating the ranger
fuck you Veeky Forums, as a non truck guy this is the only truck I would buy. How fucking often will the benefits of a full size truck outweigh the gas mileage and penis jokes? Rarely.

>hell, a guy I work with pulled our forklift out of the mud with his 4 banger ranger after the new guy decided to take it in the grass
sheeit negro. wtf was a forklift doing in the grass anyways?
> I will knock you for driving an autotragic though
fair enough

I'm
This guy

My grandfather has an 89 base model. The only thing we have ever replaced on it are brakes, clutch, and spark plugs/wires. It has over 300k miles and still runs perfectly

We have two buildings with a concrete path connecting the two. We use the forklift to bring pallets of material up to the second building. The new guy decided to back up onto the grass to turn around. He won't last much longer, him fucking up is a regular occurrence

Yes, I am also going to say that. Also on the list of not-a-truck (from the good-ol-boy-drinking-whisky-and-rye standards volume II):

- subaru brat and actually literally anything asian (riceburners kek)
- chevrolet LUV and el camino
- ford courier and ranchero

list of trucks:
- any 1/2-ton or greater truck built in north america

this isn't about hating the ranger, faggiolo, it's about the fucking song American Pie. If you think Don McLean was singing about driving a fucking ranger, you should cut your balls off and pray that you bleed out.

I refuse to buy any ford past a crown victory

I'd get a Tacoma, but I don't hual tons of shit around either

WOW
I took a forklift safety course and of the things it said was that forklifts need to stay off grass. Even if him fucking up wasn't a regular thing, that might be enough of a fuck up by itself to consider getting rid of the guy desu senpai

>and of the things it said was that forklifts need to stay off grass

never driven a forklift here. why? just cause they're heavy as fuck?

Should of got a Colorado

Different user here, they are just designed to be used on hard flat ground. They get no traction on anything else. Look at the wheels on one, they are basically hard rubber with no tread, at least in my experience.

I got one stuck in some muddy dirt one time at work. No I'm not retarded, I had no other option than to drive it onto said dirt. I managed to get done what i needed to do and then I couldn't get the forklift out of that area so I just pulled it out with my bosses Expedition. It was fun.

Now that I think about it, the Forklift i drove probably had no tread on the tires because it was old as shit but still generally they suck on anything that isn't a hard surface.

looking to get a ranger as my DD to keep miles off my C10.