>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TU1aqkDwCOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for R6

early for honda and reposting

>first experience a motorcycle
first time I ever rode a motorcycle was when I was 17 at a then girlfriends beach house hanging out with her when she went to get a coffee and I found this bad boy in the garage. hadn't been run for years, probably needed the points cleaned and the gas changed out but I fucked around for a solid 2 hours bump starting it and having a blast. 10/10 shitebike

aww ive gotta go wash dirt bikes dbt.
and they are fucking filthy.

>any pics of bikes in a garage/shed is your dad's bike

Can you guys prove this guy wrong?

Yes.

1/2:

>bike in shed

I've found CT-18 and Kerosene make cleaning anything a breeze. Used diesel a few times when something is particularly disgusting.

>tfw no big bore XR dual sport to go hooning on

Reminder that sharing is caring and if any Chicago anons ride with me over the summer you're free to try my bike out.

2/2

>me, riding bike

Got a dremel I can borrow?

>organize/clean your shed/garage bro

I just CRC the plastics/engine, mud falls right off.

>when yo bitch is so fat it bottoms out your suspension

Sounds fucking good to me, hopefully the weather gets better soon.

>tfw no white repsol fireblade

Just end me now senpai.

CRC?

I've got crazy high water pressure here so I just stick a small tank of CT-18 on the end of the hose and it's basically a pressure cleaner haha.

are those nissin calipers? damn they are small

>you're free to try my bike out.

Don't do it m8.

ayyyy I almost got one of those as my first bike.

Check out my '85 Ironhead. XLX1000.
Original Paint and everything.

>got a dremel

yep, you'll have to pick it up though

>organize

Yeah, I know. I inherited the house, garage, contents, and 2 out of my 5 bikes. It's an ongoing process.

>Can you guys prove this guy wrong?
Why bother? They'll still call you a no bike faggot

so post bikes not in shed then?

Nobike faggot ;^)

But this bike isn't in a shed and it's my dad's.

his bike is shit and broken, hence the reason why he wants someone to ride it and possibly crash it so he can get an insurance claim

>david attenborough

And here we see the wild dirt squirter her natural habitat.

smug_anime_girl.jpg

It looks well maintained

>that front end

Damn! What the fuck? That's weird/cool!

Like 4 of my friends already rode it. Fuck, one of them learned on it. As long as you're not a fucking tosser.

Yep. 6 Piston Nissin calipers with 320mm front discs mounted on 50mm Marzocchi forks. They do a decent job. I wanna upgrade to some bigger brembos soon.

>hue
Almost fixed. just need to replace a radiator hose and get my shit back from the bodyshop.

Leading link, it helps keep it controllable with the hack on it.

>calm, peaceful, serene
>rarely seen resting in its natural habitat
>we must be careful not to startle it

Is that a facebook image filename?

I think it's photobucket or something, I didn't have any pics of it so I found some and saved it.

Nth for ghetto ass radio rig.

>be careful not to startle it

LOL I was thinking those exact words in my internal Attenborough monologue

Do you even ghetto?

"It's highly dangerous and may attack at any time"

Damn senpai that's pretty nigger rigged.

Finally, after 3 years riding street, I rode a dirt bike for the first time. Didn't mean to squid, but that's all I had with me when we went out on the trails.

It runs (and all the electrics work now) but it's looking like it could be fucked. Changing bearings and axle but the swingarm might be bent.

youtube.com/watch?v=TU1aqkDwCOg

>not just going full squid all the time.

Feels good man. I can't even remember the last time I wore any gear but a half helm and gloves.

Did someone say

D R Z
R
Z

No

>tfw just got home from 13 hour ride

That was fun. My ass hurts.

is the front tyre on backwards?

Talk me out of getting a DRZ400SM for first bike

You're kidding, right?

Hey I kinda like it. Too many people these days clean their bikes more than they ride. So long as the bike runs well who gives a fuck how it looks.

no. just try not to buy new

don't do it user
no stop
pls no

>is the front tyre on backwards?
No.

Everything on the front end is working fine. It's the rear that's having issues. I'll throw it on the stand and try to film it later.

For what I want to use it for it doesn't really matter what it looks like. I just need to wrap the wiring up in tape to protect it. Main issue it the rear brake drags REALLY badly at the moment when it's off the stand.

It's hard to photograph but you can kind of see here. The wheel isn't straight.

Don't you wish there was an easy case you could put your bike into and then check it like a piece of luggage at the airport?

So you could fly with your bike. Avoiding the need for a rental car at your destination.

I'm dead serious.

>SM
>buying a dirt bike with street wheels so you have a shitty street bike

either get a real dual sport or a naked you shit

just took a bunch of nyquel and three ambien pills

should i tape a ouija board to my bike yes or no

heyu

Do it

look at this fun

tape? no fucking epoxy that bitch and then put a couple of woodscrews through it. you don't want it flying off the first time you hit 20mph

How did /dbt/ first experience a motorcycle?

posted this in the last thread and it got some interesting replies.

Nah man he can use that really good 3M double sided tape

I would do this, although I hate to fly and have driven across the country many times to avoid it. Also I love me the shit out of a rental car. But I'd still do it, just to take the bike on vacation.

rode my friends 150cc scooter and it was fun. so i took the msf and bought a bike.

Get the S you faggot!!!!

Going to tape a ouija board to my bike. Soon as the ambien kicks in im taking it for a ride. goot bye /dbt/ im going to haunt the fuck out of all of you if i die

wood screws > some shitty tape

>implying you can't wheelie an S model and not look like a faggot

Reposting from last thread

My dad had been riding Harley's all my life in an attempt to seem more American after moving to the U.S. from Denmark. I bought a bike for myself when I turned 16 and I've been riding ever since.

Basically just grew up watching my dad ride and riding on the back of his bikes.

Called in at work today, got bitched at by sub manager, didn't give a fuck but put on my usual "I'm really sorry ma'am this won't happen again" tone since this is the first time calling in.

Went to a junkyard with my friend to see if they had a left side Integra mirror. Pulled a bunch of honda emblems because why the fuck not. He gave me all his unused cb700 which I conveniently needed, and free scissor jack. Also bought another CRV picnic table for 7 dollars and found like 2 tool sleeves I swiped and a little first aid pouch that we took and used as our tool pouch. Easily earned like 70 dollars in parts just for not going to work today.

You know, I respect your right to risk your ass, but seriously, half helmets look retarded as fuck.

Looks aside, just imagine your face hitting the asphalt at even moderate speed.

Also, do you not get bugs and stuff in your mouth?

What about flying rocks and shit?

take pictures after you die

nah dont do that.
street wheels corner better

Dad's vtx, he let me take it for a stroll through an empty parking lot. Was 17 year old hungry skeleton.

royal enfield

are they shit

where do you work?

yes

My parents bought me a '73 Honda mini trail from my cousin when I was 6.

Not a BAD idea, but yeah. Get the dirt one.

ever since my dad had a stroke he started to dislike them

not sure what the fuck that means but there you go

my dad

stationed in japan.

had to take some free and mandatory MSF classes on duty days(yay). Riding some korean knockoff of a 250 yamaha. Then I bought a Suzuki 250ST E Type from an American civilian that work on another base. Rode that for a year or so before I came back to teh state.

land splitting if fucking fantastic. turned 3 hour drives in japan into 30 minutes bike rides.

>that windjammer
N O I C E
O
I
C
E

thank you for your service

Windshield on my bike.

Also I know it's stupid as fuck to ride with one but one day I woke up and didn't give a single shit about it for some reason and no matter how hard I try I can't get myself to give two fucks about it. I really don't know why I feel this way now.

your dad [not as cool as] this dad

>also are you still in diapers you fat little turd?

I say it all the time but y'all need to stop caring so much about this hurr durr you're a nobike no you're a nobike shit.

Some of the biggest retards in the universe, let alone /dbt/ own motorcycles, It doesn't make anything they post worth listening to.

Dad used to race, all his friends were motorcycle people, Neighbor rode too (BMW R1200C, 1989 RM250) always around them.

Been on the back of motorcycles as a pillion as long as I can remember.

Got a 125 dirt bike at around 10 years old.

Stopped riding for a few years.

Moved states and picked up street riding as an adult.

who is this erection confection?

i'm 28 now, so no.

You play a dangerous game with CTA hanging around.

Yo why your dad look like he's gettin off to you bending over like that?

this is cool, but it seems really irresponsible. i mean, not even a helmet for the kid? can you even force his arms out of the way quickly enough to get to the controls if you needed to in a panic situation? without inadvertently disturbing the bike in the process?

he was probably drunk

some paddock babe, idk

looks like he's givin ya the root m8. papa pederast

I rode half helmet for years, no helmet on campus. Wouldn't do it now. only really fat bugs like junebugs hit you, the rest are part of the windstream unless you hit something like 116mph (which I did, it was like driving into a wall of damn mosquitoes). basic fluid dynamics keeps you safe from most things.

anyway, it's not bad as long as you have sunglasses. the only problem i ever had was in my full face when the glass was up a fraction and a wasp literally exploded on my cheek- stinger first.