Are Mustang owners the automotive equivalent of horse chicks?

Are Mustang owners the automotive equivalent of horse chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VdCO3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your question doesnt even fucking make sense

The fuck is a horse chick?

Inb4 mlp.

Horse's ass? Neigh sayers?

Yes

Mustang = Instant Douchebag

Not matter the gender

I can see the corilation between the 2. Usually rich tweens using daddys molla to do typical tween shit

Yall never heard of stuff about horse chicks?

I've heard they're all mostly assholes and not worth the time. Is this true? The way they speed down the highway with their horse trailers while on the phone makes me believe it's true.

you either own a camaro, or a stanced nipbox

That's definitely Porsche/BMW. Mustangs aren't nearly as douchey as a STI. I assume every Mustang owner is 50+ years old and in a mid life crisis, usually this is true.

Don't worry OP, I get it and the answer is yes

I know a teenage girl with a 04 cobra v6, 2 teenage boys with 03/ 04cobra v6, and my brother has a 04 gt 4.6 v8

The v6 is girls fun car or cuck boy car.
The 4.6 v8 is the v8 young kid or normal man's car. The 5.0 is the fast only accepted model.

>Mustang = Instant Douchebag

No, Mustang (and all other muscle cars) = instant redneck

Im from upstate ny so lemme try and translate.
Horse chick is the type of chick that wears a cross necklass and has a fiance. But will still fuck anything that isnt black brown yellow or serbian.

Litterally they share all that stupid "amen"shit on facebook. They wont vote for a candidate based off his,or her values,bu t based off "what my fiance said"

>"im not racist but"
>takes ring off at parties
>"im so wasted" half a franzia in
>fiance works a fulltime job while she works part time till she can get a baby in her
> uggs
> cherry blossum lotion
> keeps buying Labradors because there fiance keeps finishing on her back than locking in a commitment

Also i guess they ride horses

Mustang owners are people who wanted a fast car for cheap

Before anyone else does it
>there

There is no cobra v6 you Autist....

This. Theyre all over PA and SoCal

there's a lot of those in toledo for some reason... its fucking ohio, why are you doing this shit here?

Mustang owners can be pretty shitty, but they're one of the better enthusiast crowds. Jap tuners are vape smoking weebs who ruin car meets revving their fartcan lawnmower engines and German owners are the biggest douchebags on the planet. Mustang owners are the lesser of several evils to be honest.

i get a lot of shit from people because i drive a mustang, so if we act like douchebags its because we're sick of being stepped on because we drive a certain type of vehicle

Oh these are the girls who've been raising my kids in luxury until they turn 18 and I claim them. I didn't know they had horses though.

Nah, for every good four of us, there's one bad apple. We used to have a guy on my campus we just called blue mustang fag, daddy's money bought him an S197-II v6 and he put a loud exhaust on it, and would rip around the parking lot. Multiple people almost got hit, dude had no regard for anyone else. It just happens with a popular car, douches buy it.

This, basically. 9 times out of 10 it's some boyracer jerkoff with a v6 who thinks it's a race car because Mustang.

It's like they have to prove their car is still fast even though it's just the v6, and the only way to do that is by driving like a total moron.

i don't even count any post 70s mustang with a v6, they're not real mustangs, that that fag is just a fag.

In my experience from going to all different types of car shows, (Mustang shows, import, Jeep, Trucks, etc) I'd say honestly Mustang owners are generally among the most tolerable along with other muscle car/pony car people. I've always found that stance people and truck/Jeepbros are far more douchey. There are of course Mustang owners that are assholes, just they are generally more tolerable. With the Mustang crowd it generally seems like the annoying ones are the ones who couldn't afford a nice Mustang so they have a V6 auto and talk their car up saying things like "it beats V8's that are 30 years older!"

I dunno

I just know that Mustang owners all seem mentally handicapped in some way

them and truckfags are the cancer

tfw i know my 97 mustang gt is slow as shit so i don't even try to do the douchebag shit. my baby is just my cruiser that sounds and looks good

I count them, but only so long as the owner knows what they're driving. I'm not going to fault someone who for some reason or another decided not to get the v8.

Maybe it's just because my first car ever was a v6 Mustang, though.

>mfw parents said I couldn't handle a v8 when I was 16

Scion TC with plastidipped wheels.

Your thinking of "country girls"

Horse girls are different, usually a lot farther down on the social hierarchy, not nearly as common either.

Horse girls are obsese about horses, and rides the while wearing riding gear, tell tale sign

Oh those women. You forgot one thing.
>we have a boat
>we are taking the boat out
>have you seen our boat
>we got a mastercraft sticker on the truck because boat
>going out on the lake
>going boat shopping
>new boat!
I don't get it, these women love talking about fucking boats and lakes.

IMO the automotive equivalent of the horse chick is the Jeep girl.

The "we" hit the hardest

>cobra
>v6
how the fuck did you make it to this board and start posting?

I want to die

Holy shit. These are all the "country" people I went to highschool with.

I live in an area so uncountry that my city has several techparks

Whenever I'm driving around and see one of those mustangs, I look at the driver and 90% of the time it's a dindu driving. It's literally a ghetto luxury vehicle. Don't buy one.

Used to be 2 horse chicks that went to my high-school , bought mustangs senior year

Odd I never see dindu driving a mustang. 300's, Comaros, Challengers, and beat to fuck Mercedes E Class are all over the ghetto.

Hmm

Most of the boy racers i run into that drive the same car as me have the V6 model and they forget that there are some with a V8 that they try to out pull.

You mean the girls in beastiality videos?

It is, and always has been, a secretary's car.

Nigga my 4 cylinder will outrun most V8s

My experience with horse girls is that they just fucking insane

Like it's probably because they never grew out of their princess mindset. they are like the female equivalent of sanic autists, only they can actually function in society and are extremely efficient at what they do

Well, that saddles it then.

I hate that type of person. Their life can be summed up as "look how much money my husband has."

Mustang owners here are foreigners attending college for aerospace. They're all super friendly outside of their cars, but they all hoon around in base model cars like they're hot shit.

No, the horse chick equivalent are the girls that drive [BRAND] pick up trucks with a decal of Calvin peeing on [OTHER BRAND] pick up trucks.

Gotta have that bed in the back.

literally me

>those wheels

>only they can actually function in society and are extremely efficient at what they do

>function literally JUST ENOUGH to like horses and take cock

The ones that own v6s, yes. Maybe even some of the v8s, but those 5.0s are nasty.

I want these in my life

>not knowing of the glorious Ronal Teddy Bear

Decent rear end gears and exhaust, live a little.
>captcha is 355

IT KNOWS

>PI head swap
>4.10s

Instant 13 second car.

Ill give you 2 cars and the hit.

not in my country. all the mustangs here are owned by actual car people. and we have more mustangs here than in the usa.
all the "horsey set" drive imported 4WD from japan or germany

m8 no country has more Mustangs than the US does.

>and we have more mustangs here than in the usa.

My area has tech parks and shit and still has actual country people.

Plenty of fake country people, sure, but I've met some super legit hillbilly's who turned out to be engineers at NASA and the like

It's not exactly mutually exclusive, although the daughter of a Northeast transplant tech worker who didn't move in state until she was 12 and lives in a a high dollar subdivision in a mcmansion on an acre lot is certainly faking being a "country girl" when her Instagram is full of pictures of her "fishin at the lake!" or wearing cowboy boots and a dress to a Luke Brian concert

Shit I'd demand two cars at least. Prefer you in front. Don't want your shit sliding sideways into me.

Mach 1 wheels on a cobra? Interesting.

this is disturbingly accurate
>western pa version of this almost exclusively drives an early 2000s pontiac

HORSE?

imgur.com/a/VdCO3

per capita. its fact. plus where do you think all the good foxbodys are? nope it aint the usa...

You're an idiot, and obviously never interacted with women.