Your little two seater has to go...

>your little two seater has to go, I can't drive it and it's not safe and we need something more practical! It's me or the car!

Other urls found in this thread:

safeblog.org/2016/03/18/the-myth-of-multi-tasking-micro-macro-meta/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Divorce

Great news. I bought you a car. It has my name on the title and insurance but it's yours! And look, 4 seats. Don't worry about it when my friends refer to it as my winter beater.

No, little max is gonna grow up without a dad

you know when you give me that look all i can think about is fucking you in the ass again, with how you make your mouth look like you loose asshole

what were you saying, you or the car? hookers are cheaper, leave, don't take anything you didn't buy, good luck finding someone that'll put up with your shit and how you look

>sell 2 seater
>buy car with 4 seats but literally zero rear legroom

I....i have a wife?

Not if you don't sell your roadster mister!

Ford focus St

Nuff said

Buys motorcycle

Hello darkness, my old friend

okay, goodbye

>I can't drive it

And that's my problem...how?

But I'm gay

Who are you? What are you doing in my home? You have 30 seconds to get out of my house, or I will shoot.

>I can't drive it
what she really means is that she doesn't want to learn and muscle dystrophy has left unable to step on a clutch.

Because it has that stupid third pedal and I can't put on makeup on the way to the salon!

My dad sold his perfect condition 1969 Chevelle SS for 7k back in '95 when my mom wanted a new Honda Civic.

He went to buy it back last year but it's been appraised for $55k being that it's a rare combination car.

10/10 female answer. Perfectly nonsensical and completely irrelevant to the actual question.

This, or buy it your damn self.

Who are you?

I swear you guys have never talked to women in your lives. I know so many broads that can drive stick just as well as any male and it's really not that hard. I mean really; I can be smoking and texting if I want to while driving stick it's not a hard skill to learn and any woman can easily put makeup on while driving stick

We speak your name!

>know so many broads that can drive stick

That's not the point of that post.

> I can be ... texting if I want to while driving

Thank fuck I'm thousands of miles away from you piece of shit.

Golf gti

>mfw my partner and I have separate cars
>going to get a motorbike soon anyway.

>forever alone's idea of committed relationship
>I swear you guys have never talked to women in your lives
So much this.

>in a relationship

zomglulz fuck not being single

Baby with the roll cage and the six point harness and the fire system it's the safest thing around.

>people on Veeky Forums believe "car for sale" excuses
I would love to sell you guys some magic beans.

Bitch, I don't even know you. How'd you get in here? Get out of the house before I call the cops and my boyfriend comes home.

Fucking faghags man...

car, i choose you.

anyone who gives me an ultimatum, i give them the door.

>people on Veeky Forums don't believe this is true

In one way or another your bitch will ask you to put your car as last priority. you will spend no time or money on it IF she lets you keep it.

finding one that lets do what you want is a miracle

Fuck off cunt. Move your safe space somewhere that isn't this house.

then i have an ugly ginger miracle

Get fucked, Cunt

This is the first time I've ever agrees with one of your posts.

Go back to r9k

The answer seems so obvious. If the car is important to you and you let her take over like that you'll just die inside. No vag is worth that.

>Not already owning a high powered RWD Sedan

Driving stick doesn't refer to your daddy's tube steak, m8.

This woman told me to get rid of my Miata or she was leaving me. I said good riddance. A 9 year old Miata is forever! In 9 more years it will be an 18 year old rusty Miata, while she will just be a super hot MILF!

>that gif
so much win. If she can hit like a man, she should take a hit like a man.

girl here (inb4 autists who need to lurk moar start spewing wrong board memes) and i've actually had the reverse.

My last BF thought i hooned too hard and my car was too unsafe.

Panties or GTFO

bye bitch

She was probably implying you to get something less homosexual instead of a hairdresser car Miata.

1. My mom
2. Danica Patrick (hardly)

That's literally all the women in the world can can drive stick.

How on earth is that relevant?

you probably did and it probably was.

90% of the people on this board can't drive for shit and own ricemobiles I don't know why you would be an exception.

>your name on the insurance
Uh oh

>women can drive stick
>every woman friend I know bitches when I go over 3krpm driving
>but user you need to shift sooner or you'll wreck the car!

Those sound like some lippy 4th graders user.

>implying she's not going to age faster and look worse than a miata 9 years down the track

>that backpedalling picture
Tits or gtfo exists because your gender is never relevant and using it to gain power or lend weight to your words on an anonymous imageboard makes you an attention whore. Get out. But before you do, post tits.

holy shit that pepe looks like Itsuke

Who are you and why are you claiming to be my girlfriend/wife?

Leave now.

tits or gtfo

exactly.
>being a europoor who only gets issued (with thanks) one car by their government

She's got that sexy librarian thing going for her. And just look at how tight that mouth is! Fuck yeah baby, sure whatever you want! It's just a car. It will be shit in 7-10 years.

>it was only to preserve anonymity in the start!
>then the newfags started saying it and now it's okay for us to not be anonymous on an anonymous image board >:(
show tits you fucking slut

we didn't care if you were a girl or not and you posting that pic makes me think that you knew that already, but you mentioned it anyway

>You're stuff's already packed, and I DID fuck your sister.

But i don't have a 2 seater.

I FAKED ALL THOSE ORGASMS. I PULLED OUT AND SPIT ON YOUR BACK

What's with millennials and all the pearl clutching cognitive dissonance?

A person that can't handle texting while driving is hazardous regardless of what they're doing; can you seriously not imagine a safe manner to go about that? How do you think cops go mach 4 while working a computer and a radio, magic? You chucklefucks gonna cry about removing radios and manual gearboxes because it's distracting? The character traits of your generation are like Danny DeVito in Twins, the leftover genetic crap.

>trusting complete strangers to not t-bone you while looking at their cell phones
I'm gonna have to pass on that one, sarge

safeblog.org/2016/03/18/the-myth-of-multi-tasking-micro-macro-meta/
ehh what ever
you thin out your concentration and take risks on last known state

>not being able to afford a bitchbox for your woman
ishiggydiggy.gif

>your little two seater has to go
No it doesn't.

>I can't drive it
It's MY car, it's not for you anyway.

>it's not safe
Doesn't matter to you, you're not driving it.

>we need something more practical!
Your boring-ass car is practical.

>It's me or the car!
Bitch, you knew about my hobbies when we got together. You liked the car. You liked riding in it. Now you've changed.
It's your attitude, or it's you. Car's cheaper than you anyway.

>tfw her dad was a race car driver, and she's into cars

If you don't want to drive any of my 2 seaters I have plenty of 4 and 5 seaters that you can try.

Divorce will follow as you spend every dime on new turbos three times a year.

Remember when my grandma told my gramps to get rid of his Plymouth Duster because of reasons. Apparently it was a limp wristed sissy car.

She drove a blown Dodge Dart Swinger herself for the longest time as she was the mechanically savvy one and my gramps bought himself a Plymouth Fury after the Duster.

Hah 2 of my ex bf's have disliked my daily driven rally car (and also hate how just about every weekend I'm away from home working on it at the local car club club garage)

miata running costs
>$300 a year plus gas
that woman's running costs
>$40,000 a year, and that's just on luxuries

>implying anonymity only pertains to /b/

Tits or gtfo

>

Show us where you piss from love, or fuck right off

Why the hell would I be married to problem glasses?

Why would I be with a woman who wasn't a responsible enough adult to own her own vehicle in the first place?

Bye

Any woman willing to shit on your hobby isn't worth a damn. Chicks giving ultimatums is a 1 way street to get the fuck out of my house.

Your gender is completely irrelevant in 99.9% of cases, so either don't mention it or post tits and gtfo

>Ara ara~ user-kun, your two-seateru is so kakkoii, take me for a drive down the Touge!

The last woman who dared to look at me with that face was a fucking waitress because I asked some friend of hers to move so I could have enough room for my fiance's family to all sit together. I basically laughed in her face then my father-in-law left her like a $50 tip.

Oh hey, it's my ex! After choosing the car and kicking her out, she's now forever dating an unemployed methhead loser, while I'm happily married to someone who likes riding in my car and appreciated my hobbies.

Always choose the car.

God damn does it feel good not having an overbearing GF. Short of cheating, I can do no wrong with my girl.

>abandoning a good car for bad pussy

user, if she doesnt understand it youre better off alone with a tube o jello and some torrents of JAV. Only a beta would comply to a bitch.

Goodbye.

Damn it that made me laugh harder than it should've

Btw that's a man

>Car's cheaper than you anyway
now that's a sure fire way to get her to shut the fuck up or leave

See ya.

>not DDing a lifted SUV
>sharing a car

By Felicia!

Who would marry some cunt without her knowing where you stand on cars. If she can't deal with you having hobbies either dump the bitch, or hack her to pieces when she tried to take half your shit.

TL;DR Keep your pimphand strong as hell

i REALLY dont care

We aren't all rich

Lifted SUVs can be had for a couple grand. If your wife can't afford her own shit box you're both beyond poor and probably crackheads.

i make it clear over and over that im into cars and i WILL own quite a few so they have to accept that

>being with women who force you to get rid of your shit

Nigga, control your bitch. If you don't, you are going to end up paying child support with children that aren't yours

>buy a more "practical" car
>its a manual