Mushin/Poharan is for NA
Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folder
bnslewds.imgur.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/njeern.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=21Rj2VN2n2k
pastebin.com/jgBDRcWY
imgur.com/a/hwPhj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crimson #1

give me insignias

Crimson #1

Xth for ERP for sale

hi Blondonnie

Crimson #2

hi vam

I want to fuse with this Courante..

xth for yuns #1

Xth for macro usage
my.mixtape.moe/njeern.mp4

I love you, Reto

for enough insignias I'll love you back

I also love Reto

unko

Hey o/

It's the purest form of love.

Weed farm #1

Hey cutie! What's your name?

crimson is a much more pleasing color than blue

what's been up kizuna?

who let this one out of the barn?

then why aren't your eyes crimson?

>Horses are not color blind, but have two-color, or dichromatic vision. This means they see two of the basic three wavelengths of visible light, compared to the three-color (trichromic vision) of most humans. In other words, horses naturally see the blue and green colors of the spectrum and the color variations based upon them, but cannot distinguish red.

why do people let this guild hopper into their guild

can i be in the OP next

I'd let her into my guild. Shes cute.

There can't be a good thread without hugs.

Remove Colonel Sanders.

what guild are you in?

I left for like half an hour and you people made a new thread? RUDE

courante

NA dailies #1328549

too tired to think of an edition edition

-_-

Next time you come over here
I will end your hugging life

that didnt answer the question

Re-enable the albums already!

(I'll post the first half, then link the rest.)
In the bustling city of Zawei, the capital city of the great Talus Empire, a seemingly feeble and downtrodden little rabbin lyn was down on his luck. Though, he was no ordinary rabbit lyn. He was a mighty warrior whose name was known through all the 5 continents! From the cozy shores of the Viridian coast, to the harsh sands of the Cinderlands, and to even the quiet farmlands of the Moonwater plains, the little master of the lynblade, Kilo, had made a name for himself as a pint sized hero who could lay waste to over a hundred men!

Yet, he had a penchant for getting into trouble. To be specific... Women trouble!
Wherever he went, the little hero would always chase after the most beautiful of women to sate his lusty needs. A rabbit in perpetual heat, he would go through ridiculous lengths so that he could get with a cute girl. Even in one of his heroics, his greatest incentive to save a bandit-plagued village was really to just get in bed with the mayor's daughter.

However, because he was a pipsqueak who lacked the necessary masculinity to attract women, he was often met with rejection after rejection. And in the capital city of the Talus Empire, that was no different either. After a night of spending happy times in the House of Pleasures, he had accumulated himself a very hefty debt of TEN THOUSAND GOLD! Try as he might, even as he courted most of the women in the establishment, the crafty women distracted him with sweet talk and liquor as they sapped the poor hero out of all his money (and then some!)

With no other option left to him, despite being a hero, the renowned warrior was forced into becoming a debt slave for the House of Pleasures. In his perverted fantasies, he thought the work entailed some kind of compensation using his body for sexual services. Unfortunately for him, he was given the role of the house janitor, making him clean the dirty and trashy outhouses of the customers.

The lewdest guild.

Here you go shitposter-kun updated dungeon clears just for you.

What a nightmare party..

Please

go to bed ahoka

nice spot.

I'll reenable those that I am done working on.
Just for you.

4/6

best npc-fu

1 well = 1 swell

Shattered Dreams 4

NA #1329134

Day in and day out, he would swab the deck and rub the poop holes clean with nothing but his heart and a wet mop. Some of the dirty things would even get on his ears if he wasn't careful enough. And the only food he was provided was a cold dumpling for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Truly, it was a situation that he had not expected to find himself in.

youtube.com/watch?v=21Rj2VN2n2k

However, respite came to him in a form of a young female lyn. Unlike him, she too was a worker at the House of Pleasures. She was not a hostess, but simply one of the chef's assistants who made food for the workers and the guests. For many days, she watched Kilo toil away at the outhouses, feverishly cleaning without the solace of company. Sometimes even mocked by the house's workers, the rabbit lyn worked at his lonesome and under poor conditions. Some nights, she even overheard him complain about how hungry he was, never being able to eat anything other than "cruddy dumplings."

Then, one day, he started to find two dumplings during his lunch breaks.
After the second day, he found fried chicken with his dumpling dinner.
After the third day, he found seasoned iron ox. Then,
after the fourth day, he found a hot dragon soup.

Things like that went on as the two built a quiet relationship. Though it was largely one-sided, Kilo began to realize that tender eyes were watching him as he acknowledged the quality of the secret food snuck into his plate each day. It was a wordless relationship as the girl merely spectated from afar while the hero enjoyed his food, wondering who his mysterious benefactor was.

Come on, it's not so bad right?

I thought Zel-chan changed back to the blue adorable cuteness and realized that the semen demon look is rotten to the core...

Lobby of shattered dreams indeed.

This is why cats are better than dogs.

Even this cat?

I might change my main back to the blue look for real user. Don't lose hope!

departed

that's a rat

anyone got a webm of yun KFM animations?

headpats

>Kilo disgusted because it's not Kyoppi the one doing it

What about this cat?

While I do agree blue Zel is adorable, I gotta admit edgelord Zel is pretty dang cute.

Feelings formed, and the girl slowly felt the tugging of her heart as time went by. However,
she was content in merely watching, admiring Kilo's efforts as he enjoyed the food. And, in return, the girl enjoyed the smile the hero made. Even though it was a smile that she had given him, she never dared approach him. Afraid of her own feelings and the consequences of pursuing them, she decided to only watch despite her growing feelings, telling herself "this is enough for me...."

One whole year passed without anything happening. There was nothing unexpected and she was never caught giving Kilo food. The bunny lyn mundanely payed off his debt and mundanely left the House of Pleasures without leaving a word behind. A silent exit, the two lyns never exchanged a single word as they separated without even knowing each other's names.

But, that was fine. As long as she made him happy... As long as she was able to make him smile... the young female lyn was fine with such a thing. If there was one thing that she regretted, it's that she wasn't able to say:

"Goodbye..."

pastebin.com/jgBDRcWY
(Here's the rest of the story if anyone's interested!)

But Zel-chan...
I like both of your looks.

>no penetration
what's the point

Towards what purpose?

write more.

That's why I'm leveling another character so I never have to be without either of them!

Kilo asked me to write it. It's a gift to him.

I would! It's hard when I don't know much about the character I'm writing about though. Writing Kilo and Pyokki was very easy since I knew their personalities.

There had no FM attacking that boss, that's why.

Kilo says he'll only love bunny lyns
y/n?

y

Kilo already has someone he has feelings for in this thread

n

>white bunny
i implore you to reconsider

Anyone have the latest KR voice pack?

I know, I'm just teasing him.

Sorry! I'll stop now

Daaaw, what a cu-
>Tyrian Cultist

WHO
IS
IT
THEN?

please dont

I don't know?

Your head is twice the size of Kilo's and he's twice as tall. Do something about that.

is anyone here a doctor?

hi! it's Ḱížüñâ

Holy shit

Masts4 NA #1332572

This does not look healthy.
I updated your gallery. imgur.com/a/hwPhj

>Physicians
>Playing this game

I fixed it in this preset actually

>i know their personalities
>kyoppi watching
The joke just writes itself

This look like a white bunny version of Voxhe

how come there are french/german servers but not a mexican server?

you should join us, user
we're 200% better than those boring old Stratus folks

More likely than you think.

I don't know about the US but we have at least two actual doctors and one nurse on EU.
They tought us how to avoid sore dicks.

I'll add you next update!

Trollington, I may need to dump some new images for you

I want my own drugged out bunny lyn!

haha time to logout and never come back

Feel free to do so but I will add those at the next update. I'm still busy working on this one. Adding more stuff would just delay it even more.

You make a cute bunny Lyn!