/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

bb-keeponrockin.rhcloud.com/?character1=mu
bb-keeponrockin.rhcloud.com/?character1=mu&character2=rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm in love with Celica A Mercury!

Noel really wanted a date with Ragna or was that gag ending crap? those last posts in the previous thread got me curious,too.

Canon!

MY GODDESS

No, she was genuinely disappointed in the Japanese version. I should know since I've only ever played the Japanese releases.

HEAVEN OR HELL

Just because she wanted to spend time with him doesn't mean she was romantically interested in him. People like spending time with family members they like after all.

THE HELL OF FATE IS TOURNING

Yeah, but she was disappointed because she wouldn't get to be alone with him.

Izanami

That doesn't change anything. Even with familial love it makes sense for her to want him to pay attention to her.

Izanami

I think it's just easier to say that Noel inherited all of Saya's gigantic bro-con tendencies like the other clones.

Sayas by default tend to want to monopolize Ragna.

No! It's important to adhere to the canon!

The next shitpost has to lose to pupwa.

Ragna was Saya's light. To Saya, Ragna was the very definition of warmth and tenderness. He was everything to her, her entire world. To Saya, Ragna's very presence was happiness itself.

Yay!

I wanna kiss Celica right on the lips while Minerva watches!

Are we ever going to fight with that reddit discord?
Nothing serious just some casual matches

what does her smell hair like you think?

Who is the best written character and why is it Jin?

hey user block this

Best written characters in BB are Rachel and Ragna.

Go there and ask yourself

She did say she'd follow Ragna anywhere didn't she?

Don't forget Kagura being jealous that Noel would do almost anything for Ragna in Ragna's act 3 arcade.

Geez,at this rate I'm starting to think those spoilers about her splitting herself off to stop the gate to protect "that" person are true as well.

I mean, they are

>10

Kagura is too cool for jealousy.

Oh, god. what would her parents say about her getting cozy with the world's most wanted man?

That is literally what she says.

Well they ARE encouraging her to rebel against the government.

post mu gameplay, seen nothing of her really in cf.

why dont more people play her?

bb-keeponrockin.rhcloud.com/?character1=mu

bb-keeponrockin.rhcloud.com/?character1=mu&character2=rc
I just use this, there isn't too many videos focused entirely on her. Many players seem to say she's pretty strong and that she's got the tools to compete, but she might not be as easy to pick up.

Honestly I have no idea why. I'm glad CF Mu is looking so fun, the one thing that worried me was that they would make her less interesting like she was in CS.

This is the face of desire.

Man his exceed is satisfying

Cutest girl!

Why is Noel Vermillion so cute??

Thanks, never seen that site before.

But I honestly never understood why so many people think she's not easy to pick up. Extremely solid normals, great specials like arrows, backdash and DP, and fuck huge damage. Anyone familiar with BB can pick her up and focus on her stein game and oki. I'd say Nu (beside CT) is much harder to play but is far more common.

Close, but that's okay!

Becuase tiers.

And I should rephrase, I don't mean she's necessarily easy, there are plenty of characters I'd recommend before her if that's what you want, but she's not the nightmare to learn like so many setup characters are.

Mu is good as long as you have good fundamentals and shit, but it's harder to gimmick people out at low level. Those who're already good at the game generally have a decent Mu from what I've seen though.

Also Arrows is awful and barely applicable anywhere, though CF fixes that by buffing it a fuckton to make it somewhat good.

Arrows has been amazing pretty much since CS2 and they made it multi-hit

I love this one

Arrows are really, really bad in CPE, I don't know what you're talking about. They hit 5 times yes, but it's slow as shit to come out, useable in no actual combos, and terrible in neutral. Only time it's ever good is at the very lowest level. In CF they made it 3 hits instead, but gave each hit increased hitstun. On top of that, they reduced the recovery significantly, and even then it isn't used a ton.

More people would play her if she looked like she does in those pictures.

I'm liking the Noel love this thread

Noel likes Ragna and anyone who likes Ragna can't be bad.

Celica likes Ragna and she's terrible.

What would Noel and her Mu half be like if they remained separate? Makoto would be trapped, her parents would probably be thrilled then scared when they realize that's' double the "cooking" and panda's everywhere will shutter in fear. I mean, it seems like a Lana/Cia thing and we know that ended with both of them still existing.

I'm actually impressed no one called her a boy or anything this time, I'm proud of the thread.

Maybe pretty soon we can post any character without getting shit flung at them. Or maybe this is a fluke and the local shitposter is just away for now

Celica is just a cute, kind young girl.

One can dream user. One can dream

>Close, but that's okay!
And you're okay too! Mu is pretty cute.

You HAVE to go on a date with one of the BB boys, something fun like mini golf or bowling, a movie and dinner. The date ends with sex. Who do you pick?

Mai doesn't count.

Mai

>You HAVE to go on a date with one of the BB boys
But that's gay

Sena

Easy.

Claimed.

Kagura-sama of course. He is the only one I would consider dating anyway.

careful buddy. out of all the characters in Blazblue Noel's Chasity is guarded the most.

i thought we agreed to be nice to noel this time

No regrets

Why is her EA so boring?

Because:
It's classy, for a classy lady
Some EA budgets were cut to make room for Noel's

Hazama or Ragna

My question is why is it that Ragna barely gets flashy moves while others do. His EA isn't bad but its not really that cool

>its not really that cool
Really a matter of opinion here.

This is only cool because it's Hakumen. If this was on any other character it would be shit. Anyone have any EA requests?

maybe it would be better if it was pic related

Relius

Jin

Kagura is too gay to not suck Azrael's dick

Ragna's very EXISTENCE was her reason for living and wanting to stay alive instead of succumbing to her illness.

Thats true and if you think his is really cool then thats fine but to me personally other characters get flashier better looking moves than him

Your resolution sucks

Here, have a slightly bigger version

I didn't know Hibiki posted here.
Shouldn't you be trying, and failing, to kill Noel or something?

Get the fuck out of here, you faggot.

Probably because you haven't seen his EA in AF yet.

Thanks user. I imported these from my ipod touch I used to have so maybe thats why

I went back and rewatched it. I admit it looks cool but if he used the his sword in the scythe form more it could be cooler. Like a few slashes leading up to the final hit like how you see it in AF

I find it to be pretty basic.

I hope Celica blows Noel's brains out if she doesn't die at the end of CFEX. Celica should be the new main girl!!

You say that, but Ragna is actually one of the few characters whose animations for his Exceed Accel are completely unique and not recycled from a pre-existing animation.

Celica would never hurt anyone.

>webm is 5 seconds
>timer stuck on 30

Not even me when trying to rape her?

Note that I make my living as a "hyena" in Africa (look it up).

Hurting people is what Minerva is for.

Really hoping minerva gets to retire at the end of CF and is allowed a happy life.
FAR AWAY FROM KOKONOE

I remember this being a lot more exciting when I first saw it.

Overdrive mang