Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q81ptFSA4mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've got two personalities...

So juri is out and servers are back up?

What is this pokemon shit?

It's been a week since Evo and Smashfags have found a new way to embarass themselves again

this place is filled with Jims my fellow kangz...

lovable retard....

...and complete fucking psychoretard

>not posting a juri pick

what happened

I play UM more now

I only play vanilla when people don't have UM

>New smash drama
Oh boy

Juri BNBs?

bkh crlp hk pin

Did Lucky Chloe become decent in FR or is she still low tier?

Every person in Asia stopped playing her once the gimmick of her backturn launcher wore off.

I don't even know if I want to know what it is.

These are my favourite fighting game characters _____ and _____ from ________.

Top Smash players saying unknown players that if two top players are playing casuals (Sorry Smashfags I mean "friendlies") you shouldn't ask if you can ask next if you're some nobody, then anime players telling them that's retarded.

Thx

What happen? All I see is sajam and floe tweet about it

roo and chun li from streeto fighter

Reminder that animefags=smashtards

where to buy survival colors?

I'm black, lived in the ghetto, and I have no idea what this guy just said.

Won't be home to play SF until tomorrow. Is Juri good or bad?

Judging by their cloths, I think they're the 2 whatevers on Dizzy's back personified. Could be wrong though.

I think every community except for the Melee community is about fighting games.

The melee community isn't about fighting games, its about dickriding their top players.

omni is retarded
more news at 11

see
BB and DFCI are two of the most popular games in Japanese arcades. Your whole arcade thing for why hold to tech won't be implemented makes no sense.

got bored of botting in pokemon go.

are servers up yet?

the fuck is a jim

Guys I think Juri got buffed, correct me if I'm wrong.

Before the update, going into V-trigger and using df-k spent her V meter. Now you can use it as much as you want and it spends no V meter at all, it just slowly decreases with time.

Anyone remember this for sure?

she'll be low tier but not quite ibuki/gief level

Anyone has screenshot of juri alt?

So is Juri exactly the same as she was in story mode?

this

Smash 4 is the same

Here is one

Is Battle of Life a kusoge?

Alright never mind, I just tried it again and it's spending V meter again. What the fuck? What am I missing? It definitely didn't spend it a minute ago.

>requires two different things to be charged
How is this a BnB?

alright, I don't know much about the smash 4 community. They dont seem as bad as meleefags though

Reboot when?

>needs mk fuhajin and vskill charged and does 312 damage from a jump in

dogshit tier confirmed

How the FUCK do you input qcf.lk > dp.lk > super as juri? This shit is infuriating

>2 moves charged
>That shit damage

Who the fuck that this design could possibly be good, holy shit. Juri will be completely irrelevant in SFV and no amount of buffs will save her.

It's not that difficult to store things, you're going to need them like she did in SFIV

burning by your side~

Is Joe "Long Island Joe" Ciaramelli our boy?

Epic damage combofiend

What game are these demons from?

post yfw double KO

Stop mashing

What are Juri's ways to combo into CA?

The community is the same, they worship top players way too much. The difference is almost every top Melee player is retarded, and thus their fans all adopt their retarded opinions. In Smash 4, the only retarded top player is Zero, but Zero is also the most popular one and dominated the game for a year so most of the fanbase agree with his retarded opinions.

Why is Capcom trying to fuck up old characters as hard as possible?

>complaining about having to store things as Juri to get over 300 damage

Spot the 16er

Why does Juris eyepatch have the world of warcraft symbol?

BB and DFCI are not even in top 10, so you might as well stop pretending your anime trash is acceptable even in Nippon.

The only thing that people in /fgg/ knows and is in Top 10 is Tekken 7.

Because she likes fat orc dicks

I know lk pin does but the damage of it is total shit anyway, maybe you're better off saving the meter for something else

>tfw using one round survival to get all colors and enough fm for season one characters
>never having to give dirty capcpom your money
>capcops cant do shit

youtu.be/q81ptFSA4mk

CFN: Yeltar looking for lobbey or fight

>get cornered
>make a post that says literally nothing while attacking me personally

I don't know all the logical fallacies names in english but this has to have at leats a couple

>:09
#PrayForHarambe

How do you put survival on 1 round?

Need to clear so strong up here. When you guys are talking about Juri's pin, do you mean her DP (like I assume) or her new Hazanchu move?

What makes it look like ghetto slang?

You can do this if they throw a fireball

Doesn't hit from full screen though, about 3/4 with the heavy one, which is still good

how tf to do Juris trial 10.

my light dp doesn't get him high enough off the floor for the CA

Input the super motion during the dp pretty much immediately after the dp starts

Cancel the DP

you cancel the dp into ca you derp

>people complaining about having to store things as Juri to get over 300 damage without even using ex

rashid would like a word

qcb+kick can cancel into CA

qcf+kick doesn't launch into a juggle state unfortunately, neither does her DP.

Is there any reason why Juri's CA loses hits while it travels? The damn thing does 150 (2 hits) from max range.

This.
practice doing those 3 separately. Them try to do it in the combo

Ad hominem is what's used universally.

Except I'm not attacking you, I'm questioning your experience and knowledge as well as time-spent in regards to the fucking fighting games.

The only reason someone would want "hold" option is if they're forced to play on a controller/keyboard and then again - only in anime fighters, as even you didn't complain about tech working exactly the fucking same in KOF.

Ineedyoujuri

Juri's v trigger is fucking awesome. They should have made it last the entire round like Necalli's.

Juri's v-skill is deep.

Juri literally does Ryu damage holy fuck

She does need to store charges but it's not like it's hard

>opponent beats you
>they deny the rematch
>it was a casual match
why?

i want to lick dizzys thighs

Being a dick is universal.

>wanting ky's sloppy seconds

maybe they were trying to complete survival and turned on matchmaking to help

maybe they gotta go

Maybe they played through lag and won. I've done it several times and denied the rematch every time.

I want to lick Kys semen off her thighs.

maybe it was lagging their side

>not wanting to cuck ky

that's drama?
lmao you're just a starved fag

I have never had a problem with proximity normals after playing a game for more than a day.

this desu

I can and will destroy you at my main game senpai, don't test me.

Also I play on stick.

Also KOF is not the same thing at all. You can't tech out of dropped combos. Only ground teching is in the game and the thing about ground teching is that it has a perfectly defined timing (hold to tech still wouldn't hurt anyone, no real reason to not have it anyway). Air teching doesn't. You can't react to a dropped combo. The only way to not fall for those is to mash like a retard.

>play KoF2k2 for fun
>guess I'll do arcade mode
>AI is potato, crush the entire game
>get to Rugal
>FUCK YOU I'M RUGAL

Jesus christ what kind of fucking logic is this? He's beyond busted. Fuck this shit.

Ill play with you in about 5 minutes.

wew i did it lads

>juri's v-trigger ca crush counter combo does the same amount of damage than ryu's meterless crush counter combo

Snk final bosses are a meme for a reason