How will the presidency of Obama be viewed in the future, lets say 25 years from now?

How will the presidency of Obama be viewed in the future, lets say 25 years from now?

Compared to preceding and succeeding presidents?

Globally Vs. domestically?

People today view him as either a war hawk (Bush 2.0) or a weak beta, so nothing positive.

This person is correct. There is no one in the world who views Barrack Obama positively. Even he views himself as a beta warhawk. His 51% approval rating is in fact, an elaborate practical joke, because no one takes those polls seriously.
Thank you for your quality post

One of the most consequential president of the twenty-first century. Regardless of what /pol/ards like believe.

he has pretty solid approval ratings for a president at the end of his second term. People on Veeky Forums view him as a war hawk or a weak beta or a nigger, but the rest of the world tends to think he's pretty cool.

I second this.

Hi, one of your friends from Merriam Webster here! You seem to be struggling with the meaning of a word. Not to worry, we're here to help!
Definition of war hawk: a person who clamors for war
Good luck with your future usage of the English language! :^)

Please go make your threads about modern politics elsewhere. Saying "how will he be viewed historically" is not an excuse to just leverage onto Veeky Forums discussion of current political leader you want to discuss.

Either a half-black FDR or a Democrat Reagan is my guess. People forget that Obongo inherited the Great Recession.

He's done incredibly well and while the Middle East is still fucked up, we would be in far worse shit if the hawks and Hillary got their way. Obama is far more thoughtful and reasonable than 90% of the Pentagon.

>make a thread about obama on pol

No

>be Eastern European
>watching news with my 50 year old mother
>Obama is on TV
>mom says "If I wanted to see monkeys on the TV I'd just watch Animal Planet"
>mfw

>One of the most consequential presidents of the twenty-first century.

Nice, one of two.

Well that describes Obama to the T.

>what is Syria
>what is Lybia

>what is Lybia
Good question

>make a thread about a black person who happens to be the president of the US in pol
>wade through shitpost after shitpost as if you are walking through a monkey poo flinging armeggeddon, or maybe ask somewhere else that has thoughtful open minded people who are capable of communication beyond spouting buzzwords, insults and links to david duke blogs

>>what is Syria
>>what is Lybia
Weren't those NATO decisions that he just signed off on?

>Obama tells Britain not to leave EU
>brexit supports shoots up immediately after this
>Israel thinks he's not doing enough, Arabs think he's doing too much
>Russians mock him, news station literally comparing him to a monkey
Don't think so Jim

Lybia kind of was, but Syria was a pet project of Obama, Hillary and the CIA (and ultimately, Israel).

Incredibly weak
>cucked by congress on every decision
>republicans got largest majority in congress since 1923
>Russians took Crimea
>destabilized Lybia
>pulled too fast out of Iraq, allowing ISIS to rise
>Chinese building islands, didn't do anything
>incited racial tensions
>has obsession with MUH GUNZ

Average.

The fact that he came right after Bush puts him in a more positive light, but it's balanced out by that fact that he didn't really accomplish anything.

He'll be right around 12-15 greatest POTUS.

Insert your tears below edgelords.

Not even liberals think this.

>>what is Syria
Obama has been the voice of caution compared to Hillary, the Pentagon or the CIA.
>>what is Lybia
Libya was pushed mostly by France and the UK.

Only the most brainwashed. You know the stupid hippie types that are made fun of by the people they like

Obama nominated Hillary, ultimately he is responsible for any decision she took.

And it doesn't matter if it was pushed by France, they signed off on it