/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Golden Eggplant Edition

Previous >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/111167160
imgur.com/a/716LW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JETS

2nd for lets be friends

On second thought, lets NOT be friends

Do I Waver or Orion for support vs. Gawain, and who else do I bring?

I have these guys too.

xth for Fue
>Sloppy Scathach blowjobs and french kisses never

>as for david i burned him long ago
Are you gay?

Nobu, Evil Cat, Smug Redman, David, Yuri Ale, and Weiba support.

Xth for no rapefugees in camelot, they deserve to all be burned

You bring Bedivere to support for 200 FP. You're fine with those Servants

Reposting this

Agravain: "My mother was insane. I grew up hearing the bedside story that she would become the king of Britain. I sat at the Round Table as part of her machinations. I didn't want to become a knight, but it was the fastest route. I was a tool to take the throne from King Arthur for my mother. I agreed to that, for I understood that Britain needed a strong king. My objective was the survival of Britain, and for that I used Arthur. What I sought was a hardworking king, one who would be able to let Britain to survive. It didn't matter who it was. I didn't care. In the end, Arthur was the best king. He was easier to use than Morgan. I hate women. Morgan was a disgusting whore. Guinevere who was said to be pure fell into love with you. For all my life I hated women. I hated humans. I hated love. Can you even begin to guess what a relief it was, when it turned out that the first person I didn't want to be hated by was a man? And it was all ruined by you and Guinevere. Can you even begin to understand what the blankness inside of me was like when I found out about the king's distress? I still have a job to do. Face your punishment. You betrayed our king yet again."

Lancelot just kind of freezes up after Agravain's speech (it's a double whammy because he also genuinely thought Agravain was an evil plotter all along trying to manipulate Arthur and it turns out he was super loyal).

>tfw no jannu

I love Raikou!
I've never been this happy to have a specific 5 star before.
If only she had more non-lewd fanart.

>Account buyer needs to be babied cause he doesn't know how to play the game
Loving every laugh

I think I found it.

The very first /fgog/ thread made.
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/111167160

A much simpler time.
Back when all we wanted to do was watch the Opening.

A full fucking year can you believe it?

You do realize that the whole point of killing them all is to save them from the fate of being turned into soulless monsters, and allowing them to be preserved as records?

>designed by raita
literally impossible

He is also kinda gay

Just 16 days until day 380 and the one year anniversary.

Gawain: "Percival the Second Knight, Kay the Third, Gaheris the Sixth, Palamedes the Ninth, King Pellinore the Supervisor, and Bors who was to be the next Eleventh. When they were summoned by the king, they showed their loyalty by rebelling against the Lion King. They were magnificent knights, for they chose to fight the king, for the king's honour. We killed them all."

Bedivere: "I thought they died fighting the Crusaders!"

Gawain: "Silence yourself, fool! Did you think we knights could lose to a bunch of grave robbers!?"

How the fuck are you this incompetent with this many servants maxed?

Don't really care just want to round them up and set them on fire

All the knights basically got what they wanted in the end(Except all the ones they killed before this started)

Gawain got to be loyal until the end this time around, he made up for his guild and feelings of betrayal last time he died when he felt he was the reason the kingdom died.

Bedivere made up for his previous failing in not returning the sword to the lake properly. Saw that Arthuria made it to Avalon and could rest in peace.

Fill in the rest of the blanks for me, but you get the idea.

Why are you reposting this crap again?

Depends on whether you count the /a/ threads.

Would Agravain get his husbando (woman) someday? ;_;

>Lancelot wanted to be punished all along
>killed the one guy who was going to do it properly in the king's name
>later beat Gawain in the duel which would have served as his lawful punishment ordained by the king if he lost

BRAVO

>Lancelot just kind of freezes up after Agravain's speech
Nice headcanon Memelorfag, just acxept Saber Memelot is trash and he needs to be mad to be worth a shit.

He jobbed to Agravain, DEAL WITH IT

What does the grail icon thingie mean...

Nevermind. So it's an additional NP bar and i deal shit damage to him.

So every 2-3 turns he's going to excaliblast me with galatine? Fuck, I should have brought another team.

Am i supposed to beat him here? How many damage before he fucks off.

>Zepia mentioned
>Artoria's plan is pretty much Dust of Osiris redux
Is Nasu in a Melty mood?

The first thread was actually in /a/. It had Saber Gilles in the OP pic and everyone thought it was Lancelot. Try finding that.

He is now.

Maybe if he becomes summonable

I want that Fa cape of his

>Gareth-chan

At the very least I want lewds that aren't paizuri.
Raikou deserves to be lovingly penetrated.

Lancelot was finally punished for his treachery by Aggravan

>Crusaders
>a bunch of grave robbers
Fuck you too, Gawain.

First time survive 7-8 turns or something

Second time you have to win

>tfw you will never get a nursing handjob from Raikou

Reason why I said /fgog/

Lancelot got to be punished for running off with Guinevere, albeit by Agravain instead of Arturia.

It actually varies depending on who you're fighting.

Okay, so this confirms that various RT positions were sometimes emptied as knights died or retired and filled in by others. Also confirms Sir Palamides, Bors, and Pellinore were all either on the Round Table or set to join it at some point. I think that accounts for almost all the knights that featured prominently in the Malory stories, at least.

What's Manjew's rate in the FP gacha? I've used 100k FP trying to get him and no luck.

Agravain x Lancer Arturia doujin when? I respect this man.

It was a simpler time

Tristain got Allahu Akba'd by CA Hassan

Uh ?

He already did, but was too blind to see it

I want to fuck this dragonslut's smug right off her face.

Who was the one he didn't want to be hated by? Does he really think Tituria is a man?

Siegfried must have torn up those French dragons right?

>Galatine

It's gawain.

>7-8 turns

Easily doable. Thanks.

I really like gawains sprite. Hope i roll him.

I'd prefer it if she uses her mouth.
imgur.com/a/716LW

Xth For Best Pirates.

Still outside.

Agravain probably got pegged by his King's Rhon in those secret meetings. He was definitely special to Lancer Arturia.

Tristan and Lancelot were still failures.

Its hard to tell what this guy wants

All we know is that his personality might be warped due to one of his skills. At least he got to kill a lot of people?

Mordred got to talk with her father once or twice.

hurr I think I discovered the problem: I forgot to switch out CEs and that team had the set I use during farming on, which is all bond up, master level up, FP bonus, and so on and thus I had shit in the way of boosts or extra ATK/DEF.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Between the oni last time and this the game is really punishing me for not maxing out Euryale's skills yet.

I assure you, I wasn't. Hopefully I figured out the problem though.

I'm F2P. If I were going to buy an account I'd have gotten one with Tesla.

First time you have to deal around ~20% his HP.
2nd and 3rd time you have to win.
The grail grant him his 3rd skill every turn.

Yes, he thought Arturia was a man until the end and was in love with him (Her).

Yes

He fucked up with his grail wish and turned into an evil, spiteful bastard because he wished for 'reversal'. He pretty much deserved not to get whatever it was he wanted in the first place.

So what is the list of weekly missions

Do all missions defeat 20 somethings...

Did you post in the first thread? I wasn't wrong back then

How dense can someone be? What about Tristan? I heard he is kind of an asshole, is he funny asshole kind?

I wonder, this new Saber (Artoria) that appeared in the form of the new Lancer is called Goddess Rhongomyniad, and have lived for over 700 years. This version of Arturia has changed and over time to use Rhongomyniad after losing Excalibur, making she ceases to be a Spirit Heroic and getting close to being in a Divine Spirit. I believe it would be the strongest form of Saber how the 'Goddess Rhongomyniad' (that seen in story-mode and not your form as Servant).
With this, Saber finally would be on an equal footing with Ryougi Shiki and Arcueid Brunestud, and they have a 'true form', with Shiki is in fact 'Akasha' and Arcueid being 'Gaia' in one sense of the word because of its form as Archetype: Earth. What do you think about this?

>Okay, hear me out on this one.

>Agravain was in on Morgan's plots the whole time, so he knew Mordred was his 'brother.' That means he knew Arturia knocked Morgan up from the get go, so of course he would think Arturia was a dude even despite her appearance.

>Out of most of the RT knights, Agravain actually has a pretty good justification for believing she was a guy.

he's unlikable kind of asshole

What's with the Pendragons and incest? Arturia was Agravain's "uncle" for fuck's sake.

Reasons above plus naively believing I could bring Medea and get rid of Gawain's grail cheat status with Rule Breaker. Oops.

He's a psychopath who kills the most people in this order probably, he's just a murderer

He also makes Mashu cry

That explains why his weaknesses were reversed

His personality also reversed

Though I don't think they started out this journey abusing grails, so why did he side with them in the first place to kill the other knights?

So if Bedivere never returned Excalibur to the lake, who would Shirou find when he arrived at Avalon?

She should've been better, gameplay wise.

>All these Orions in my support list

So much for being the worst 5 star servant right?

He fucked off after 8 turns. Already on the second fight and i'm much more prepared do scrub his ass and his shitty little grail buff.

Grand Saber Arturia will be more powerful. She also has a joke OP form known as Saber Galactica user.

Fuck, he looked cute, I wanted him to be an asshole in a funny way like Gil, at least making Mathew cry might be funny

I don't really get it but after the fight he seemed to be happy about how the king had completely cast off their human heart.

>He also makes Mashu cry

I fucking knew he'd be a supervillain. Nobody who looks that much like Arvis can be a hero.

Guys we have to kill Tristan.

No one

That timeline's Shirou summoned Saber Human King because Avalon and shit

Arturia died as a Goddess in that timeline

How is Gil an asshole in a funny way, he's just an asshole.

I think you need to learn english.

This is FGO timeline. Shirou isn't even a Master. Arturia never met him. Her Master was OlgaMarie's father.

>If Kiritsugu never saved Shirou from the fire, then what would Shirou's future seigi no mikata form look like in that world-line?

The answer is nothing, if you remove the bottom jenga block then the entire tower falls apart. A world where you remove Arthuria from Avalon sure doesn't have Shirou go to Avalon.

His absurd arrogance is entertaining for me

You're retarded.

Merlin. He would join Bedivere and Merlin and have parties and be immortal forever.

The Hassans take care of him, my guess is that it's semi personal for them since they all gang-up on him and CA Hassan finishes him off in a "I'm taking you with me" style blow

How is getting jobbed every time not funny?

That was before her buff. She's a solid Servant now.

From last thread i managed to beat Gawin without losing anyone, the best advice was for me to stop being retarded, so thanks for the help everyone.

Also for those asking were my silver servants are, i have not rolled any quartz since December and tickets have not given me shit.

sorry Guda, Shishou is taken.

He was killed by a suicide attack by Cursed Arm Hassan. Hassan released Shaytan from his arm and it killed them both or something.

Tracing divine constructs all day in fairy land

Which would be best to put as support and who I should work towards skilling up?

What does /fgog/ think about Eggplant after she became 4*?

Hassan-i-Sabbadass.