/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread: LATEST NEWS-
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America; TBA in Europe
>Persona 5 Demo Tour In Japan during August
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air on September 3rd, 2016
>Winter of Rebirth releases on BD August 3rd, 2016
>20th anniversary concert to take place on August 13th, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release Summer 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

-SCANS-
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

-INFO-
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
-GUIDES-
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
-DOWNLOADS-
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

-MANGA-
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9drC64VXoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bishoujo Kaito.

*Bishoujo traitor

Beauty thief
;^)

Fuuka is my pure and cute wife.

Haru Okumura.

>Cute
>Best boy
>In Persona 5

What other terms can you think of that describe MC?

Beautiful and elegant!

>Okumura
Just for one vocal

Anyone else got a rough idea of their ideal P5 party yet?

Anne/Makoto and then either Ryuji/Goro here.

We've seen bits of it drip in, but when does the real "Persona 5 is going to be such shit" sentiment begin? How popular does it need to get before it's cool to hate it? We need a time table for these things.

Would it FUCKING KILL YOU if you say New Thread whenever you link to a new thread?

Yes. Use everyone in a rotation.

How is autism treating you, user?

That's how MC and Shinjiro died.

>no Asian English version of P5
>waiting five months

I know man, shit's fucking retarded.

That won't happen here until we've actually played and beaten the games....is what I would say, but /v/ will turn up after the Japanese release and proceed to list of things they think/have been told are bad and call it blunder of the century. They will not have played the game. Probably not even the previous games as well.
They'll do the same thing a week or two before the American release.
After a month or two, they'll get bored and go away, and we'll probably have enjoyed P5.
The period in which actual Persona fans decide if it's shit comes a while after we've all finished it and picked it apart.

>EOP

Makoto/Goro and whoever ends up being a good healer.
I hope Goro isn't vanilla P4 Naoto terrible, I'd have to ditch him.

> Having the protag be waaaaay higher level than everyone else.
Gross.

>spending years learning Japanese when there's so much other shit to worry about

>Not using everyone
Even grosser.

>Learning a dying language to play games
Unfortunately im not that deep into the autism spectrum

> Not leaving new teams for future playthroughs so you can fully discover the ins and outs of each teammate throughout the whole game.
Icky.

Japanese won't die anytime in your lifetime, or your children's. 130 million people speak that language. It's going to be a slow fade if it happens.

You can do that in about 5 minutes with each party member.

You have 5 seconds to explain why Yukari Takeba isn't best girl.

I'm talking about the harder scenarios you'll find yourself in with one specific team, rather than just switching to the optimal setup for everything.
Having two people weak to a boss will force you to get creative and make use of more things. Have a team of people trained to fuck all the bosses holes at once is much less entertaining, and leaves less to explore on further playthroughs.

>ins and outs

There's nothing much to learn in persona party members. The only one who matter is (you) anyway

She's in the same game as _____

Saw a picture of P5 Hero and Ryuji kissing one another online. Please do not do that

Becuase she is sort of a horrible person.

>Persona is out on 02/14
>Yakuza 6 will be out by 2019

IT'S NOT FAIR! youtu.be/U9drC64VXoE

>I'm talking about the harder scenarios you'll find yourself in with one specific team
It's still going to be a Persona game. I'm not expecting any situation you can't basically brute force you way through as long as you understand even the basics of Persona fusion.

>if Yakuza and Mikufags didn't exist we would have P5 in 2016
Fuck you

>2019
Just in time for Pepesona 6

Because I like mai waifu better. Her personality and appearance as less pleasing to me than waifu.

It's funny that you think that.

What does each Persona girl think about her vagina?

>we would have P5 in 2016
December 31?

>Implying Yakuza has higher priority than Persona

BAKA

>December 31
Much better than February 14 to be quite honest

>Persona 3 = edgy weeb
>Persona 4 = light hearted SOL weeb
>Persona 5 = chuuni weeb

What kind of weeb genre that P1 and P2 have?

Somewhat fair, but even then I'd rather still have the game be that little bit harder than that little bit easier.

P2 = Melancholic weeb

Do you think P5 will probably be ready for American release sooner than Feb 14, but they delayed it just a bit so they could rock the whole "take your heart" thing for valentines day?
Can't help but feel we should have it during January instead.

P1 = Masochist Weeb

P1 is a non-existent weeb.
Or a grandpa.

>implying I won't be in the 1% and have access to immortality pills

Anne thinks very highly of hers but in reality it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

Makoto has a penis

Futaba's probably smells like shit from sitting on her ass browsing /v/ all day and not bathing but she doesn't mind it because he's a stupid NEET

Haru doesn't know what to think of hers because she's pretty much been locked in a basement for most of her life, but it's elegant and pure and has been untouched for 17 years

I can imagine it being pushed back a week or two or something, but no I don't think it'd be ready in December 2016 or something.

Yeah, a week or two is all I meant and all I'm a bit booty bothered about.
Tfw feb 14 isn't long after my birthday and I just wanted to spend it playing P5.

Persona 1 = vidya weeb
Persona 2 = loner weeb

Haru confirmed best.

Considering that it seems like they haven't started work until around June, I don't. I'm prepared for a delay because why the hell not.

>living forever in this hell of a world

I don't envy you.

Valhalla now pls

Doubt it, they probably only recently started working on it, that chick from Atlus that Sony interviewed at E3 knew less about the game then we did.

>a delay

user pls don't joke like that

revelations: persona = red-blooded american good ol boy

I'm just being realistic. They didn't have any English footage at E3. Nothing that indicated actual progress, aside from the Morgana lines that were just for booth attendees.

>Wait so if the pee comes from the little hole here, what does the big hole do?

Yukiko is not as dumb as you think

>2 holes
W-what?

user, ladies have three holes.

Do girls have to spread their pee-pees with their fingers to keep the urine from dribbling down their legs?

I hope Yusuke and Haru end up together. They are the cute and perfect couple for fedorafags and edgy katanafags.

the smaller one isn't important
just don't even try jam it in it

The female urethra is positioned just above the vaginal cervix, beneath the clitoris and inside the labial hood.

MODS

/pg/ - Gynecology

No!

No.

Too late

Can girl stand and pee

Although I have heard it described as "as though you put your finger over the end of a hose."

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

oh no

I don't like where this is going

Just let it happen.

Wow what how did we get to this point so fucking quick?

We all have a bit of chaos inside of us.

I thought the urethra was a guy thing?

Are you literally retarded?

STOP

>tfw playing Persona 3 FES
>tfw it's my first Persona game
>tfw just started August and Defeated the tank

Is shit about to get real? I'm really losing interest in the dungeon crawling aspect.

What you didn't think girls pissed? they don't pee through their uterus? Have you not been given grade 9 physical education?

>I thought the urethra was a guy thing?

It's definitely possible, but all my sources online look complicated.

Urethras are just the pee tubes, nothing to do with genitals.

I just thought that it, y'know, came from the vagina or something

because there are multiple other females.

Yes.

Shit doesn't get real until November, have fun

MODS
HELP
>MODS
>HELP
MODS HELP
>MODS HELP

I CAN'T TAKE THIS WAIT ANYMORE AHHHHHH I'M GONNA DO IT THIS IS IT

End game P3 burn out is real. shit gets real at the hanged man boss fight, two months from tank iirc. then it kind just doesn't go anywhere until december first, does a thing, and then does nothing for a month.

January is the month P3 was built for. it is THE game.