steamcommunity.com/groups/vgbattleborn
battleborn.com/
mentalmars.com/battleborn/characters/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XsFNO4RD1x6-WK_Uf6gW5Rs-51Pr-Ho
discord.gg/0xVj0DIkVdQQkr1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S-should I get the bundle?

No clue, was wondering the same thing myself

Did the amount of players increase at all with the humble bundle? It looks kinda cool but I hear the game has 200 players at peak

The number of players definitely went up and queue times went down like crazy.

As for the bundle it's got plenty of awesome games aside from Battleborn (tho I love Battleborn and for $15 it's worth for the single player and funny dialogue alone)

Real talk the game lives on its characters cuz the multiplayer is on the Dota end of "lots of stuff going on that you gotta learn" tho not quite as crazy op as Dota.

/gbxg/ when
I need someone to play pre-sequel with

Its there any hope of this game improving?

If you had a nickle for every time someone just randomly threw out critiques with nothing to back it up, you could buy Battleborn and actually try and form an opinion ;)

DEAD GAME
DEAD THREAD

so which battleborn is the best girl?

Ambra

Maybe that should be done with these threads to try and keep them alive.

It would at least be worth a try for next thread. Last one got archived at around 100 posts or something so it's obvious there's not enough interest for battleborn to have a thread on its own. I do also remember seeing some people posting about borderlands builds back when these threads were a little more active after release, but no one did get around to making /gbxg/ at the time either.
Obviously the #1 sharkfu Alani.

Alani is interesting because I hate her so much but she seems perfectly constructed for me to hate her so it all works out.

Seeing people annoyed at Alani makes it all the better since I enjoy every second of her. Only some of us can be allowed to have superior taste after all.

"How can I make friends if I keep killing everybody?"

"Silence guides the mind!"

"I don't believe in revenge...that kinda just happened"

Shayne

So who's ready for Edge-Snek?

Someone posted this in the previous fucking thread, how could you fuck this up OP

>We already have some things set up from when this started for the open beta and also a month or so after release:

Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgbattleborn

Official Website
battleborn.com/

Character and Helix Info
mentalmars.com/battleborn/characters/

Unlockable Audio Lore
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XsFNO4RD1x6-WK_Uf6gW5Rs-51Pr-Ho

Discord Channel
discord.gg/0xVj0DIkVdQQkr1I

If anyone is interested in finding people to play, the discord usually has some people willing to group up with. I used to have a pastebin for the op but I lost it and don't feel like digging it up. If this happens to make it to another thread put the links and everything else as you please.

I quickly read his abilities, sounds pretty neat. I wonder if he'll be as annoying as Alani was when she was first released
>actually considering getting the season pass for the game so I can get him

PEASANT

Pic related has best too
>qt alternative teen
>thicc Latina

Best two*
Fuck

WHY DO YOU KEEP REVIVING THIS

LET IT DIE

If you want to make these threads be my guest.

I'm almost def gonna buy him. Not sure about full season pass.

God I love how badass Shayne is. So fucking hot.

what about this then

:D

>Orendi while orgasming

My hunger is sated I'M HUNGRY AGAIN

Im convinced Orendi goes around fucking and molesting Rogue members whenever she feels like it

COMBAT GRADE: F MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS MINUS

Reminder

isic get off the computer also post em

I love when getting shot as him hearing the constant "ow. ow. OW. ow. ow"

Marquis can be such a nightmare tho

We can all agree that Reyna is the best waifu, right? She could shield me any day