blah blah blah blah asfihfashjd

Wotlk:
- Gamer District, Horde 144x

Cata:
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t (dead)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Play on atlantiss wwu

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warmane.com/
truewow.org/forum/index.php
imageshack.us/:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I logged onto Warmane Icecrown (That's warmane.com/ if you are curious) and everything was so smooth it really made me feel I've gone back to the golden days of WoW! Everything was perfectly scripted and the people spoke English very well! The server was packed with thousands of players, more players than Atlantiss even.

I recommend Warmane Icecrown as the best WoTLK experience.

Legion will save us

noqwwu

who can i whisper for an invite to the gd alliance guild

www.dalaran-wow.com

truewow.org/forum/index.php

>1x

lolno

Which private servers (WotLK and vanilla) run on trinitycore? how would i find out? Is it the best emulation software?

>progressive through expansions

Literally why

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gamer district

I don't play this game but I would appreciate if you could not use my future wife as the picture for your threads? Thanks.

She's a dirty filthy jewess that will be gangbanged BY BIG GREEN ORC COCK. She's ours now, hehe.

This is a good thread.

+1 friend xD

>hang out in the wpsg shitcord for a few hours
>multiple homosexuals engaging in moba faggotry
>buttsnake bullying some mod named yarrick for being 350lbs
>some guy asking for suicide advice
>a retard pretending to be oj simpson talking about shit games

cool stuf guys definitely making me want to play wow with yall

Theres a reason the no queue kids made their own discord

whoa wait what??
we have a discord?

corecraft is dead loser

what the fuck, is a normie guild? i dont recognise a single person from shrek or from it

>yarrick for being 350lbs

see

Tfw you created a shitty meme by shitposting in a shitty general dedicated to a shitty game

>with yall
we don't want you

>using discord
It's like you want to be outed as neo-/wpsg/, amazing keep on using it so I know who to be rude to

Reminder that there is a tbc wpsg guild on L4G alliance. It is instant 60 x1

Roll what you want but we do need healers. Currently leveling so no rush.

>instant 60
>Currently leveling
wait which is it? can you choose to instant or just level?

tbc is level 70 you know that right?

Stay out gaylord

you instant to 60 then the other 10 levels is x1

the gear you get from instant 60 is good too so you don't get fucked in early leveling

butthurt discordfags detected

______________SHIT TANKS______________

>Ysi is alive and kickin it
>inviting people to a normie guild

times are rough, i'm just embracing the memes

are any of you going to elysium? kronos is kind of shit and there aren't any other good choices

waiting for crestfall

why not just go on elysium when it comes out? crestfall looks better but i bet you it'll be another corecraft

although i am a bit excited for crestfall now, it seems like another nostalrius in regards to quality, i don't get that same feeling about elysium honestly, can't be worse than kronos though

Unless cressfall is doing progressive itemization they can go fuck off, they wont beat elysium in terms of scripting.

Hello everyone, I quit WoW soon after TBC came out. I'd like to at least experience killing the Lich King before I die. I'm not sure where to spend my time, though? I hear pretty much everyone on GD and Warmane is fully equipped and there's cash shop options. I do like that they have active pvp going on though and from what I gather their scripting is decent. On the other side, DalaranWOW seems to me to have alright scripting, though they apparently hired more devs so hopefully they can improve further and from what I gather if I start on it now, I'd be able to catch up with everyone in terms of gear.

I just don't really know, I don't care much for the exp rates, but I do care about decent server economy and an active playerbase that I can raid/pvp with. I also don't want to play on a buggy server, so scripting is important to me. What do you guys think? Should I just make accounts on all servers and play a character each to judge it for myself? Kind of like "don't put all your eggs in one basket".

Elysium will save you

Good OP
I approve

Good picture

Anna Kendrick is ugly. She looks like 30 years older than she is. Her face doesnt have cute structure at all.

>he fell for it

>nostalrius quality
My favorite meme.Nostalrius had a shit ton of buggs and was unplayable at the start.Their raid releases were a huge shitshow(bwl and zg)and the server was unplayable for 8 hours of the day during real china hours
The things nost had going for it was the huge pop and the sense of community that vanilla was known for.(also the proggresive item updates imo)

who is the actual leader of antigamer district is it someone from here? armory doesnt work

proof?

Rolling daily activity

1-3 watch weekly anime
4-6 continue ff12 weak mode run
7-9 make priestkeybinds and play on GD
0 kill my'reself

but it had progressive itemization wich put it leagues above any other server.

Enjoy your anime user!

Anyone thinking of rolling on atlantiss? I could use a dungeon partner + the RaF benefits

T-thanks..!

lordaeron or icecrown? i wanna pvp

dalaran wow, but if its between those 2 then icecrown

whats the population on dalaran wow?
i dont wanna wait one hour to get to a bg

very low pop so you don't have to worry about stupid pay-to-skip queues and can instantly play whenever you want, no waiting for 6 hours to play the game

I'm going to roll there and give it a shot, it looks promising.

It probably won't be though, like every other vanilla/bc project, and if so I'll drop it. But if it is, cool.

delete urself kid

Avanine was the best player this general has seen

Fuck off thrang.

t. T(h)ran(g)nysucker

I don't understand why everyone hates thrang so much.He is a decent player and he tries to learn when he doesnt know something

He is really annoying

No Queue is the best guild this general has seen
God fucking damn it LIVE you shit thread

>doa russian server more alive than wpsg

don't worry I just woke up I'll whip up some stale shitposts in a bit

Godspeed

if you want a good laugh here's some kronos homo bragging about his guild one shotting MC for weeks

Do we have a guild on a tbc server?

l4g

Theres some alliance guild on l4g but its pretty dead and will never raid

Yeah, I'm not going to fall for that

>guys corecraft release soon, it's actually about to get released
Would laugh at these faggots if they would still be here in this general, but I'm glad they already killed themselves

Corecraft soon guys,just wait-circa 2013

calm down, it's right around the corner rolling on a tbc server now would be a waste

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!!

we decided to recruit new officer for the 3rd ulduar group, those who are designated to 3rd group can contact greentoilet/neetz in game if they wish to know more about the 3rd group and anything related

>mass inviting normie guild that uses cheater gear
"no"

I join this antigamerdistrict guild and tons of people tell me how glad they are that I could join them tonight
all people spoke english very well and seemed to be from wpsg im actually very impressed we had that much lurkers

tod down?

server maintenance

Hello friends. I will lead the 3rd raidgroup for Antigamer District. Our group will focus on a positive environment while maintaining a professional raiding attitude.

The raids will be co hosted with my righthand native japanese friend Kensama. See you ingame!

HOLY SHIT
61 ONLINE
IT'S HAPPENING
WE WAITING U

wow, /wpsg/ really outdid itself this time!

Rude desu.

>/wpsg/
implying

Any wotlk progressive servers that are currently at Ulduar or Naxx?

server?

To join our guild, please copy the template below and post in our recruitment section of the forum:

COPY ONLY BELOW THIS LINE
-------------------------
Antigamer District Application

Name: Serbswarr

Class: warr

Race: gnome

Where do you come from? What is your time zone?: I am from latvia and latvia time zone

Describe your computer performances and internet connection. Do you experience huge frame drops or lag during intense fights?: very good 30ms to server and some lag on laptop, i can play on my daddy computer if need no lag

Give us a link to your armory (armory.gamer-district.org): armory.gamer-district.org/profile/

What are your former guilds? Why did you leave them? (If none, just answer that you weren't in any guild): i am raiding before very good players but i dond understand how they talk 100% of times

What raiding add-ons do you use? recount and comon sense :)

How much WOTLK experience do you have and do you know tactics for current content (includes PW/CH/DW/Sindra/LK)?: i play molten-wow for 4 years know all fights, and switch to here looking for more challange. expert in wotlk and 13/13, sad my character is delete so i cannot show you my achis

We use Teamspeak as our way to communicate during raids, it is mandatory to join, are you willing to join and stay until the end? Do you have a microphone?: yes but my mic broken hahah

ScreenShot your UI (includes your STATS) via imageshack.us/: i am on school right now but i will talk to you online when i got home

Are you familiar with our Loot System and do you understand how it works? (DKP): nope my old guild use latino points

Where did you hear about us?: never heard of

Tell us about your WoW raiding experience:
i start play in tbc 2007, orc hunter and my pet worg, i get ganked by high level gnome i think rogue, and after i get mad then quit playing for some time (this is wowscape server so its ok)

now im older and ready for serious gaming, join molten-w

ow and look for serious raiding guild, first guild i join we do storming the citadel every week and raid over.

its not enough and i look for more so i start taking 1 euro everyday from my mama, after i have had chance to buy some good donate gear to boost my GS i am accepted to a good raiding guild.

after molten wow server was hacked, i am saddened, but i look to gamer-district and see i can still buy shadowmourne, so this time i take 2 euro everyday, sometimes i dont even ask permission anymore. very fast i get my old character on molten wow on G-D, thanks to bonus donation point if i use direct european bank account transfer.

i join to try get dbw heroic but i cannot buy it as i have low latino points, and sometimes the item already finish bidding but i didnt understand what the fuck they saying

now im looking for english-speaking guild ready to accept geared and skilled player, hope to join you all thx

hOLY SHIT WE HAVE HAD OVER 150+ PEOPLE ACTIVE IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

COULD ANTIGAMER DISTRICT BE THE BIGGEST WPSG GUILD OF ALL TIME?!?!

>nope my old guild use latino points
lmao

gemb log on u son of bitch

>nigga did i just catch you havin fun!?!!?

is Antigamer District the top guild on GD now?

Yes