Will a 2016 camaro make girls want to get with me? Like if I drive up tp some girls...

Will a 2016 camaro make girls want to get with me? Like if I drive up tp some girls, will they want to go for a ride with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_skKZttnvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if its your cousins or sister

REEEEEEEEEEEEE ANGRY

Trailer trash girls will like it. Any girl with a shred of class will just question your taste but its not a deal breaker.

Based on every other Camaro ever made, no.

only if drugs are involved

I bet you all own shit boxes and think girls would rather ride in that ugly ass ST that looks like a moms car

This might work if you're a teenager, but most girls don't really care about cars anymore. And who cares if you get a girl to take a ride with you? What are you going to do from there?

Now, if you don't mind it.. you'll certainly attract a lot of guys.

Are they at least white guys?

no

I drive a high-trim but stock truck that people love riding in for the comfy factor, but thanks for looking out.

You'd get more interest from decent girls in something like a clean BMW, Porsche or Land Rover.

Asian?

That shits too expensive, at least a 4 cylinder camaro looks nice and I can afford it

It's a Camaro, the only guys you'll be picking up are gonna be dindu-nuttins

Hey, it worked in the first transformers movie. Why shouldn't it work for you? Make sure it's very, very yellow.

So what you're saying is to buy a mustang to attract the hottest guys?

I got a 2013 boss 302 and the chicks really don't give a shit. I doubt the camaro will take any panties off either.

A good-looking used 3-series does not cost more than a Camaro.

*the hottest Asian guys

Very nice.

GTFO of my thread faggots

FUCK OFF BREEDER!!!!!

How come this guy was able to get this girl when she realized he drove a camaro? youtube.com/watch?v=l_skKZttnvw

You want a piece of me, yeah I bet you do you flaming faggot

No. Camaros don't have that much prestige to normies. If you wanna impress some dumb bitches, get a BMW, Audi, Lexus, or Mercedes. Any one, doesn't matter if it's a shitbox base model.

If that's not staged then that girl must be absolute bottom-of-the-barrel to get turned on for a fucking Camaro. At least the ones with Lambos and Ferraris kinda make sense, where the guy actually acts like a loser and then gets in his winner-mobile. This guy just acts like a nobody and then drives off in the nobody-mobile.

Not even a BMW, Auidi, etc will get you girls if you're an autist who can't even talk to women

Just look Elliot Rodger

probably actually, I can't remember the last time i've seen a male driving one.

No. No car will fix you being a beta.

Im not a beta, ive fucked about 200 girls in high school and college

>Will a 2016 camaro make girls want to get with me? Like if I drive up tp some girls, will they want to go for a ride with me?

No. You do that by being an interesting human being and engaging them in conversations. You can do that by getting into local communities based around certain interests. Or hanging out in public places oftern. Especially sober ones.
No car will ever make people want to be around you for any reason that isn't superficial. If you don't want to put effort into your relationships with other human beings, then jump through the portal OP.

As long as it's a v8 with a decent sounding exhaust, most people will respect it regardless if they like it or not.