/owg/ - Overwatch General

Last Thread: >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747185139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when will they fix defense heroes?

hana song

best widow skin?

Trigger /owg/ with one image

Xth FOR FUCK YOU ANTHONY WALKS ARE GAY

>play Genji
>get PoTG

LE BALANSED NINJA FAEC

Never
Nobody enjoys playing against Mei, Hanzo, and Junkrat. If they were actually good people would lose their minds.

Shh reapy is sleeping

>Need to buff ana
>Buff her
>It's still not enough

>Need to nerf mccree
>Nerf him
>It's still not enough

They were competent with dva and zenyatta but just can't get them balanced anymore

Never. The devs main Junkrat, Mei and Hanzo so it makes sense they'd be overpowered forever.

Jessie McCree!

Post all of your crying about best boy here!

1. He's the best!
2. Around!
3. Nothing's ever gonna keep him down!
4. McCree!

FUCK YOUUUU!!
IT WAS MY TURN YOU LITTLE SHIT!

I like her epics, but the huntress skin does change her ult line if you care about that.

is the worst champion

Symmetra should get buffed

I like Nuit but all the skins that show her glorious cheeks are fine with me.

>StunFtH genji
>He still kills his ""counter""
TOTALLY BALANCED

Regular ones. That ass should not be changed

>good, bad and the ugly
>mcree, reaper, roadhog
they should switch out roadhog for mei

> No Korean gf
Cheer for me /owg/, I'll get one or die trying

Torbjorn mainly just needs quality of life changes and improvements that make him interesting again.
Torbjorn is not meant to have mobility but his survivability should be increased.

>The Turret

Make it so the turret does not need to be at max health to upgrade it but it retains any damage taken.
Increase the damage of the level 1 turret.
Turret now slows enemies it hits slightly.

>Armour
Holding down armor pack causes him to build a large Armour pack (simaler to a health pack) that gives 150 armour which degrades over time, costs 100 scrap.

>Guns
Increase the rate of fire of torbjorns weapons slightly, the bullet drop is fine.

>Hammer
Damage caused by hammer gives 1.5 - 2x the amount of ult charge.

>good, bad and the ugly
76, reaper, hanna song

>they should switch out roadhog for mei
And who should be the ugly and the bad?

Why does Genji's sword have a button on it?

Normal hair skin for zarya when?

t. Landwhale feminist

That video would be about 2 seconds long

>Halved the range on McCree's falloff
>Shots from the "midrange sniper" make it literally the radius of Zenyatta's ult before they lose their damage
>Not a chance in hell of shooting down Pharah now unless she's stupid and hovering right above the ground

But it's okay because we sorta boosted the fire rate on his ass-useless RMB lol

What the fuck is the point of even touching this stupid character when Blizzard can't decide what they want him to be and every patch makes him either absurdly good or absolutely worthless and significantly changes his playstyle in some way?

Fuck whoever's in charge of balancing this stupid shit and fuck all of you sub-45 shitters who whined enough about him to get him nerfed. Did you all fucking buy this game last week? Did we all somehow forget how bad the flash-FTH combo was? At least long-range damage falloff doesn't shred literally any class in the game in five seconds.

Is he useless after the nerf?

>Damage caused by hammer gives 1.5 - 2x the amount of ult charge.
>get 100%
>hammer the shit out of squishies

>Roadhog
>Mei
>Ugly
Junkrat is the only character even remotely like Tuco.

let me play b-ball with mcree

I legit thought every city other than Numbani was real.

I feel retarded.

the odette and odile skirts sure are short

>2 genjis or two mccrees in every single match
pls...

If anything I think he should get himself buffed and the turret nerfed to compensate, as it is he is a one trick pony. You making him too op, just buffing everything

You will not embark lonely on this journey, my friend!

>"midrange sniper"
>a kit built for short range denial
cry more

Can I get a conclusive answer to how many FtH shots fall within a flashbang now? I've heard its still 3 and now 4 by a few different people.

newbonnie

I think the problem he had is that he made snipers useless. But snipers are already fucking useless anyway, mobility is everytihng and snipers are slow as fuck, mcree didn't make them useless, they did.

blizzard fucked up big time by naming him mcree instead of roland.

what a fuckin waste.

WHY THE FUCK CANT BLIZZARD DECIDE ON WHAT THEY WANT MCCREE TO BE

WHY IS HIS PLAYSTYLE SUCH A FUCKING MYSTERY TO THEM

>actually thinking they were refering to roadhog as the ugly one
Step it up

I'm still under 210 comp points and its been almost 2 weeks. How do I get motivated to play comp again?

Are you all still enjoying Hana Songs game?

>Symmetra can now reshield teammates who have lost theirs
>She can now heal 25 to all teammates whenever in a way
Oh look she's an actual support now

I have like 15 points.

Obviously they're saving the name roland for the sword wielding man lost in time.

Still shit though

>At least long-range damage falloff doesn't shred literally any class in the game in five seconds.
except it did?

thats an incredibly minor and pointless change

>mashing E on one ally while they take damage
fucking retarded

>it's been so long since McCree's pocketsniper buff
>still can't aim for shit

just end me, wrist-aiming is so fucking shit

She has the best expressions

Activates the dragon

thanks I'm motivated now

But those heroes are never picked in competitive overwatch????

>Finally figured out how to give people the Monkey Dick
>Harambe is quickly approaching my top 3 heroes by playtime for competitive
>tfw

Buff it to 50 shield then as well. If that's too good put it on a cooldown like her turrets

>be Mei
>Numbani on defense
>last 30 seconds
>[hebrew gibberish at the distance]
>[weeb gibberish at the distance]
>holyshit
>I hear him coming from the small corridor next to the payload
>Team freaking out
>" I go. You stay."
>Wall the only door leading upwards, with my team mates on the other side
>I see him coming
>Throw blizzard at my feet and Cryo freeze
>He actually falls for it
>By the time he notices his mistake, its already too late
>I break free from cryo freeze and admire a nano boosted genji with his ultimate on
>I kill him with 3 icicles to the head
>Enemy Ana is obviously upset and calls him an idiot
>He ragequits shortly after

WE DID IT REDDIT

>Implying McCree isn't the new Hanzo now

The only people still playing him are either brand new players or the dedicated weebs that have achieved master level with him.

but his guns and health are fine. It's his skills (Turret and Armourpack) that are too weak currently. The damage a lvl2 turret does is fine, except it dies incredibly quickly to a competant team. This would be fine if it wernt that settingup requires you to already be winning the area AND takes a lot of time.

maybe at best torbjorn needs more health, but honestly he and his turret are just not survivable enough without a molten core.

>us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747185139
>While the game does feel better following the nerf to McCree’s close-range damage in a previous patch, it left him a little too weak. So, we're increasing his effective distance, making his range similar to Soldier: 76’s. This should hopefully give players another option for dealing with pesky long-range damage dealing heroes like Pharah and Hanzo.
Choke on my cock
If anything you proved my point that Blizzard has no fucking idea what they're doing with his character

The patch today buffed Ana just by giving her faster fire rate and a larger clip too.

Jesus Christ. They clearly saw the issue with people stacking Winston/Tracer/Lucio because they put in one hero limit, I have no idea how any human being paid a salary to balance a game looks at that, acknowledges that it's a problem and SOMEHOW DOESN'T MAKE THE CONNECTION that just maybe the game's design heavily favors heroes with mobility.

>quickplay

>it's a losing hard with 4 golds episode

Friendly reminder that Genji nerfs and Mei buffs are incoming

Put your mouse at the correct height and aim with A and D.

He was fine, snipers just sort of suck.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why people want him to just be a E+ M2 to win machine. It's aggravating to have it done to you, and it's unintuitive and boring to play as.

>it's a stomping the other team with no medals episode

Always will

Why are Genji player the worst people
Just trying to have a civil conversation

Can enemy heroes hear your voice lines?

unfriendly reminder that genji buffs and everybody nerfs incoming

ME OOGA, TEAM BOOGA

But yeah it happens to everyone

my aim is terrible and i am so happy they changed mccree back into a noskill one trick pony

yes

Doubtful. I've never heard anyone on the other team say "My ultimate is charging!"

>game's design heavily favors heroes with mobility.
Reason why bastion is one of the worst characters in the game and genji is one of the best. Best way of not getting killed is not getting hit. Moblity is incredibly important.

They can hear you say hello so I would assume so

people just want insta kills
theres nothing more satisfying to someone than instantly deleting someone, and any hero thats unable to do that is seen as weak in their eyes

Just make it so it builds itself, but takes twice as long to get the "progress" points. You still have to repair the turret though

So with the latest patch is McLeftclick finally balanced?

Because they're playing the strongest hero that requires a little practice to use. It's the first time they feel they've achieved something in their life.

>Mei buffs

>play as Genji in skirmishes because climbing walls is fun
>say hi to other Genjis
>they kill me every time
Why...

>mfw Reinhardt is getting buffed soon
Can't wait

Most of the people that want the mcreee nerf don't even get the negatives of his long range, they play at around rank 50 where it's rare to see a mcree with brilliant aim that can insta snipe people. But going the E+FTH route just makes him skilless.

>not realizing that mei is underpowered

It's like you're getting shat on by mei in games you sub 50 shitters

I can't stand genjis. As soon as I see one I will pick winston, don't even wait to judge if they're good, all Genji scum must suffer