/elyg/ - Elysium General

Blood and Thunder edition

GUILD: NAME TBA, all confirmed yet is that it is horde.

STRAWPOLL: strawpoll.me/10838982

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/a87p1KKP
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pteynC-HnqwaA-6Y7l2SfCRx7Joaf2YOSAFk0N1u4DU/edit#gid=1019580485
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#5
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=435420853
wowhead.com/user=Snoipah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last thread:

This shit cant come soon enough. im about to be neet mode

Who should lead the /elyg/ guild? Any nominees that I can put into a strawpoll? I (Modular) want to lead the guild since I was always late to the party with every other guild, also I founded /elyg/ but I think a democratic referendum is the best option.

i vote for modular. he's cool.
also it's confirmed we're raiding late night PST, right?

How late night pst? I was thinking 6pm pst to 9pm pst is good.

convince indi to come do it he'll unleash his super autism and us going then we can replace him after the wheels are spinning

I vote Rhox

>server not even out
>it's already dead

What a sad, sad life it must be.

To update on the candidacy for guild lead, I'll make a couple ground rules. Only using this trip for guild lead matters, and until the lead has been decided, so I am using a tripcode correctly

1: To be nominated, you must have 7 people reply to a post naming somebody you wish for a candidacy. If there are multiple replies with the same candidate, those are not counted.

2: No attention whores or lndi. So no Snoipah, Yeb, Grimlic, etc etc.

For now, those are the ground rules.

So Finalbanned and Ogtucker are out of the race too right?

Yes. Especially those 2. I recognize FF's skill as a PvPer but he's fucking insufferable.

Goon Squad from Nost PVE is rolling here, I'm propably just gonna join them

>late night PST
No

Do you have any plans on actually raiding? Who is going to RL

We will raid, yes. If I'm GM, somebody else will likely RL, as I have little-no experience raiding and no mic as well. Sadly by the time Nost got shut down I wasn't 60.

Though I'd enjoy it if sometime in the week, once a week, we'd all gather together to go do WPVP/BGs, since I'm more of a PvP oriented person.

Just convince indi to come RL it he quit Nihilum

haha why?
I swear no guild ever raids at the times i'm able to stay on. It's always something ridiculous like 2pm my time weekdays if it's an american guild due to east coast FAGGOTS.
Maybe this guild could do weekends? I think most amerifags could make those no matter what time. but no big deal, i had to try. I'll probably try again.

I don't want lndi in the guild at all, honestly. I'm sure there are other qualified people for RL that are tolerable. But it might be a necessary evil, I suppose.

We're doing times so eurofags can americans can raid at the same time. Deal with it.

theres no one else qualified that has stepped to RL ever, its always that autist indi

if you can convince indi to come and make him happy you'll have a good raiding situation on your hands

I like that idea. I can't commit to the ranking grind but i love bgs (and pvp in general, mostly wpvp). Would be a lot of fun to have a semi-dedicated squad that works together.

You mean american NEETS. No american with a job can make EU times.
But whatever, I'll defer to whatever gets voted in and we're not at that point yet. Don't be such a gaywad already, my man.

Weekend bruh

hooray

What timezone are you in? I'm in PST, was hoping for 6-9 PM PST weekends.

Who else would be qualified to RL? I might be able to ask Whitebrotha.

>Who else would be qualified to RL?

Maybe Glurf, Whitebrotha can barely speak English on voice comms so don't count on him

Whitebrotha speaks fluent english but I've never used voice comms with him. Is Glurf a shitter? I don't want shitters in the guild, shitters are what caused guilds to split. See: Simple, Yeb, lndi

indi ironically led one of the better spin off boku guilds on nost in DiF for awhile, like i said, if you can get him and not make him upset about how the guilds being ran you'll have a good RL to get things going, then you just replace him with someone else down the line

That might work, I suppose. There's no pleasing him though. If I could get Glaston in that'd be great, since Salty Dogs DID raid, at least until it became dedguild.

>tripfags before the server even opens

Indi and Glaston would be a good combo since they know each other

Wew, as I said my reasoning is so we can decide guild lead, decide on RL, etc etc. Which are all valid uses for a trip, I'm not using one to start shit and attention whore.

>What timezone are you in? I'm in PST, was hoping for 6-9 PM PST weekends.
too late definitely
try 3-6 pm pst at the MAXIMUM on the weekends

Makes sense since not everyone is PST, ESTbros kind of get fucked on that one. 3-6 PM PST it is.

It's more like 6pm pst is 3am in euroland which is the absolute maximum I'd say is still acceptable

2-5pm would be better

Also, this is fridays/saturdays because sunday night = work next morning and thus isn't possible as a raid day

MC/Ony on one day on Friday

BWL Saturday

ZGs middle of the week (they usually take an hour to do), maybe have one ZG for NA and one ZG for EU times?

This works extremely well actually. I approve.

That seems good but my criticism is when we'll do organized PvP. Thursday, perhaps? Otherwise, solid plan. But to be clear, wednesday = ZG, thursday COULD be an optional, relaxed PvP funfest, friday we do mc/ony, and BWL is saturday?

M8 you rank before and after raids, you just go right back to pvp

If you're ranking you don't only spend "one day" doing it, you just have a premade going all day/week long until everyone hits their caps

The point was more to have fun, not rank, but that makes sense, yes.

yeah my point is if you have rankers in the guild that pvp "day" could literally be any day/minute they are on so you shouldn't worry about it

pastebin.com/a87p1KKP

Any edits to be made?

Holy shit this is seriously autistic.
This general doesn't have 20 people who even want to raid there.
Have fun raiding ubrs lmao

The server hasn't even launched yet, of course nobody gives a shit about it. There's no point shitposting about it when it hasn't even been launched yet, at least wait until the 17th of august.

>glaston subtly pushing his name forward with a trip
Holy shit literal containment server

>kronos and nost threads had 100+ posters a month before launching
>this place has 20 including people like me
>not even normies will play there
>literally just russians
Ahahaha watching a few people grind to 60 on a dead server while people all around them quit is great.

I think that looks good so far. Maybe adding in some of the old info links for general stuff?
>list of quests for each dungeon
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pteynC-HnqwaA-6Y7l2SfCRx7Joaf2YOSAFk0N1u4DU/edit#gid=1019580485
>pre-bis list (was for nost, assume mostly applies here?)
>leveling specs imgur thingee
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#5

there were other ones, including some leveling guides, but i'm sure most people know how to level and if not it's all easily googled. Not even sure the above are even that necessary but i know they helped me on /nosg/.

i fucked one of those copy pastes up.
the pre bis list thing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=435420853

>if you can convince indi to come and make him happy you'll have a good raiding situation on your hands
L
O
L

Alright, edited it to be in the pastebin. Thanks.

We keeping snoipah out of the guild or are we going to let him in?

>letting a tripfag in

lol not in a million years

>2: No attention whores or lndi. So no Snoipah, Yeb, Grimlic, etc etc.

>people want indi in and as raid lead
>people dont want a tripfag who did nothing wrong

I see the clique is here.

If you got ex nost players who didn't bother with Kronos, now would be the time to activate them.

indi has use, a tripfag doesn't

I thought that meant they can't be the guild leader. If they want in let them in until they do something shitty.

As a temporary until we can find someone better. I haven't even settled on lndi yet, currently I'm looking for people that aren't him.

Whoops, my bad. But yes, that makes more sense, innocent until proven guilty. I'll let them in but if they fuck up and a majority of the guild decides they should be kicked, they're gone.

>indi: OMG WHERE IS SHE I CAN'T TELL
>snoipah: Bottom, east and west are safe
>indi breaks los for healers on trash and dies
>snoipah picks it up and tanks it til dead
>magmadar incident
>repair bots
Don't speak unless you've been to a raid with both of them.

Calm down tripfag you aren't hot shit, I was in those raids too

>Magmadar incident

Literally healers letting tanks die, nothing to do with indi

Meanwhile we've been clearing MC/Ony and one shotting them for weeks with Indi as MT/RL so he obviously isn't as bad as you think he is

Tripfag doesn't even know where to tank Baron, had shit threat generation on bosses and has managed to get kicked from all 4 guilds he joins, he is cancer

we've been one shotting shit for weeks now though just because we had a bad ony doesn't mean indi and everyone else is automatically shit
a lot has changed since then
kinda irrelevant now though since indi left and we are all rerolling here though

Snoipah is annoying as shit. Please no.
wowhead.com/user=Snoipah

don't let the tripfag in OP

What did Snoipah do? I think that we should let him in until he fucks up, unless he did something SO bad he shouldn't be let in on principle.

So I been out of the loop, why are people transferring, again? And why horde?

Sit in a chat with him for 5 minutes or go search his trip on the Veeky Forums archives and tell me you don't want to hire a hit man to end his existence

The kid is so annoying that all the normie guilds he joins even kick him

>tripfag comes in thread
>number of posters don't change

Kek literally

>managed to get kicked from all 4 guilds he joins
I'd like for you to list those guilds, because I haven't been in 4 guilds.

Also, I left Arcade.

>tripfag literally samefagging to try and shoehorn his way into the elyg guild

can't make it up

Let me break it down for you.

>Why are people hopping?
Unsatisfied with Kronos. Lots of hordebros were at least slightly peeved that they had no guild. And now with the drama surrounding Nihilum, they want to go to a different server.
>Why horde
As I mentioned above, a lot of hordebros were probably bothered they didn't have a guild. That and I've noticed that it's a cycle with Veeky Forums guilds.

I might let you in but if the guild majority (read: hivemind) wants you out, you're out.

>not changing server
>not rolling horde
>"can't make it up"
Looks like you are making it up.
I wouldn't call aggressor a normie guild.

The number of posters didn't change when you magically "entered" the thread, give it up retard no one wants you here

I noticed that when you came in the number of individual posters didn't change, which one were you Snoipah?

He's literally samefagging right now.
is
That should be enough. Like myself and others have said, the dude is just annoying and you can easily find his other posts which will illustrate this.

he is
1000%

Yeah, I noticed. Samefagging for damage control.
I bet you that's him, writing style is the same for the most part.

>exact same typing style as
>im totally not samefagging guise

We warned you about the tripfag m8, he is a psychopath when it comes to attention

This:
Avoided using a trip to prevent drama, but I saw it happen anyways so I said fuck it.
No one believe meand I don't give the slightest fuck because I'm not joining a new server again.

Took a while to find my post without ctrl+fwhich is the only reason I trip

>I don't give the slightest fuck because I'm not joining a new server again.

Then why are you in this thread you fucking retard attentionwhore?

Thinking I'm shitting on indi as anonymous? Understandable.

Posting with a space between green text and black text? Now I'm legitimately offended. That shit is how you spot normies posting from a phone.

But I got my info, best of luck on the guild, horde filth.

>i got caught samefagging better leave the thread

kek

I'm not horde filth, lad. I rolled Alliance on Nostalrius and Kronos.

this made me kek

10/10

I'm probably going to be there. I've just been lurking, no reason to really post shit when it launches a full month away.

>deleted the post

The tripfag is an annoying fuck, but not as annoying as the people who shit on him all the time. I propose a rule:
>Do not talk about snoipah or anyone else like him

its annoying as all hell in /krog/.

wew

I second this. He said he wont reroll so dont invite him if he does because that means he tried to save face in this thread.

>autism over a tripcode

who the fuck cares lol

Before the indi shills get triggered, the poster number went up with this. Please, don't fucking invite Indi to the new guild. Or any of the drama queens.

Good thread.

We'll be playing on a PTR in august and not the actual server?

4-5 of August. Server comes out 17th of August.

>And why horde?
We've had enough going alliance for the last 6 servers or so?

17 or 22?

Hey guys I am rolling horde looks like a great server you can find me ingame as edgy I am so excited I played on scriptcraft and even valkryie It has great GM's and Devs!

Rolling this server but still raid logging l4g. Fuck Kronos, been on the ptr and scripting is gucci.