Veeky Forums shits on stancefags for modifying there cars in a way thats not 100% performance minded

>Veeky Forums shits on stancefags for modifying there cars in a way thats not 100% performance minded.

>Post a picture of your car threads show that most of Veeky Forums drive completely stock trash commuter cars.

Lmao right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKFcezsvPP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be stancefag
>used 3 series BMW with sillywheels
>still a fag

it really is sad

amusingly sad but sad

I mean, that argument isn't valid, at all, but whatever makes you feel better about your shitheap.

aesthetic mods and stancenation aren't the same thing.

and everyone owns a shitbox because this board is just full of lowest common denominator "car guys"

but e36 are cheap.. if u can afford a used 2012 ford fiesta you can afford an M3.

those wheels and fitment are embarrassing, though. hellaflush is retarded.

>average Veeky Forumstist drives commuter
>average stancefag on Veeky Forums drives flushed commuter

So it's like rice.

is this oceanside?

It is literally the evolution of rice. Apparently things were better before FnF. Street races could actually be a thing because people weren't retarded.

There's neutral mods that don't improve performance, then there's being a retarded attention whore like you,
>E36
>Not a poorfag commuter car

>implying you can see a SRI+TIP, test pipe, upgraded fuel pump and OTS shit-tier tune from a pic

my car is definitly too low and its definitly nicer than 98% of Veeky Forumss garage and to be honest im really upset and disapointed in all of you for not striving to achieve more shame on all of you

At least ricers are up for a quick race at the lights. Plenty of them still around too.

I reckon it'd look alright if it wasn't so low and the front wheels didn't stick out. A bit of negative camber on the rear wheels looks alright on BMWs.

Post car, bread in ground clearance.

because the board isn't full of actual enthusiasts.
did you ever think it was? this board is like /a/, /v/ and /g/ rejects.

the problem with threads like this is people think car culture is one thing. it isn't. you dont have to "like all cars bruh" it's never been like that. only retarded teenage stancefags think that.

there's like 4 distinct types of car people. track people / performance people aren't the same as show car people. never were, never will be.

stance is still the worst one, though. there's no pride in workmanship. it's the abs in 30 minutes of the car world. other show car people have pride in the craft. stancefags just want the result so they can post on insta. shits a plague. it's literally what fnf rice was in 2001

Stancefags are attention-enthusiasts, not even car enthusiasts. Everything about the cars is made to garner stares (of disgust or admiration, doesn't matter to them) and instagram likes.

stance cars frequently have more work in them than nearly every car on Veeky Forums and even quite a few trackfag cars

more than Veeky Forums... yeah of course.. this isn't a car board. it's a shitpost twingo board for /v/tards.

more than an actual track car? fuck no.

rolling your fenders and bolting on coil overs is not work.

I would say swapping parts is work, but his statement is still retarded. Don't feed the troll though.

bolting on an intake and headers isnt work either

takes much more effort to set up the suspension for a stanced car than it does a track car

bodywork is almost a given when it comes extreme stance cars too

sorry but, coils/bags plus big rimz is 30 minute abs tier.
and you know 90% of stance is the above.

i know there's actually in depth stance builds, but they are the 1%.
and even those are still shit

heist's 2002 is an abomination.

>takes much more effort to set up the suspension for a stanced car than it does a track car

fucking lol.
im out. later man.

>too low
>nicer than 98% of Veeky Forums
These are contradictory statements.
It's like saying your girlfriends is hotter after you took a shit on her chest.

I know, but parts-swapping is still doing work, even if it's for a shit-tier purpose. But I will probably be buying Maximum Motorsports or another brand coilovers eventually, I'd consider it doing work to the car since (A) it needs new struts quite badly and (B) they'll improve the performance.

>Set coilovers to lowest setting
>Check it still rolls

>"more work"
As if work in and of itself is of inherent value.

Protip: labor isn't inherently valuable ya fukken communist

>Thread says to post cars
>Not a single car owned by Veeky Forums in the entire thread
>Including OPs

Might wanna re-read the OP.

>Post a picture of your car
Reading comprehension nigga. Get it.

You forgot do REALLY hard math to find the right spacers for that "dope" offset and then install the most "baller" camber so the lip of the wheels barely clears the outer tirewell.

>modify car
>make it worse than stock and a road hazard

how is this good again?

inb4muh enthusiasm

>lower the car to were if you hit a reflector you bust open your oil pan
>performance

Reminder this look takes more work than most stance and they rims cost more.

Why are donks always advertisement billboards?

more effort than a trackfag build too

people like that are the true car enthusiasts

>Post a picture of your car threads show that most of Veeky Forums drive completely stock trash commuter cars.

He's talking about those threads, not asking you to post a picture.
Maximum Motorsports Road and Track struts dude, not whatever VW guys buy to slam their cars. Also I'm an idiot and forgot that they actually don't make coilovers, just really nice strut and spring packages.

>He's talking about those threads
>Lmao right now.
>right now
He means do it faggot.

Some rapping dindu mentioned a "candy paint job" like the paint finish, other dindus took it to mean twix wrapper paint jobs, and it grew from there.

>labor isn't inherently valuable
But all labor is inherently valuable to someone. If it wasn't no one would labor on anything. The dollar value of that labor debatable, but the value of the labor to the individual is indisputable.
Fuck man your view aligns more with the Marxist theory of value more than the poster you responded to.

>lmao right now
laughing my ass off right now

He is describing how hard he is laughing at the moment.

>more effort than a track build.

>Inu in charge of knowing what ground clearance is

wew a few bolts

that effort is mad!

>automatic fwd ricebox
Good one

Why are you responding directly to him?

Also *technically* that's tuning and not modifying.

>A few bolts
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
Keep it up you dirty nigger.

race me m8

>tuning and not modifying
He said "more effort". Which putting 22"s on a niggermobile takes very little effort.

________Car is Dope | Car is not Dope
Flushness
Tyteness
Low

I'm pretty sure that's an Evo.
Just post a time-lapse video as an example or something if you must feed the troll.
youtube.com/watch?v=VKFcezsvPP4

yes

you dont have any idea what youre talking about

My autism is only party satiated. Bread in hood scoop. 4G63-toast.

Inu doesn't know how to drive manual (or drive at all as he totals his cars) and has stated that it's automatic in the past. I think Evos don't come in automatic anyway. I'm suprised he's learned how to quote a post he's responding to.

Mine looks bone stock, but it has a header and a strut tower brace. You'd never know from a picture. They probably don't really count as mods, but I've also got JDM power folding mirrors, JDM side marker lights, (both of which I had to wire up myself with no diagrams) and custom leather shift/ebrake boots too. I got the projector fogs as well but I haven't had time to cut my bumper to make them fit yet.

while i agree with you op those wheels are hideous

>I think Evos don't come in automatic anyway
The VII GT-A came auto and the X MR was DCT.

>JDM
>JDM

you're a fucking faggot and why car culture stateside sucks so much fucking cocks

>hey guys look at this I spent hundreds of dollars making my car look foreign

too bad everything that actually makes the car fucking move is different from the car in Japan

kill yourself

dont these have the same ej20 as the japanese ones? also, arent most ej the same inbetween japan and america? im pretty sure youre sus and dont know shit about a subaru my guy. also, people usually add JDM parts because it looks alot cleaner, america tends to have horendus bumpers and markers everywhere for "safety", so any other option is usually better, why not get them from THE PLACE WHERE IT CAME FROM. fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're exactly why I hesitated to use that acronym. I didn't buy them just because "JDM tyte yo", they actually improve the functionality of the car. I don't see the issue with calling them what they are, which is parts from a Japanese Domestic Market car, just because some faggots overuse the acronym just to look "cool". My old mirrors didn't fold at all and didn't have defrost, now they do. It had a crappy little plastic cap instead of a side marker light before, now my signals are visible from more angles. I'm not just spending an assload of money on a red honda badge because it looks cool and isn't something we got here, this stuff adds functionality that I wanted and actually took some skill to install.

tl;dr: no u, you fucking contrarian mongoloid

>JDMfaggot ignoring the issue

hey dipshit, ignoring what makes the car fucking move is what makes you the retard

>those welds
Jesus Christ. Those will break if you hit a leaf at the wrong speed

what makes the car move if theres no fucking power going to the wheels you dumb cunt?

>rusted fasteners
>sharpie
>car enthusiast
Pick none

>fucking sharpie

This combined with your previous picture fully encompasses all that the word "shitbox" represents

>defending stance
fucking embarrassing.

I wish I could see hilarious shit like this irl.

>yet another stancefag thread where a stancefag complains about getting picked on for driving a dysfunctional shitheap that can't navigate a low speedbump

>most of Veeky Forums drive stock commuter cars

I'm like 95% positive it's the same case with stancefaggotry. You think Hondas aren't commuter cars? Fucking lel

you can. go to any stance car show.

>I am so sour that I cannot have the original car, I will hack my car up to look like an authentic japanese version

Of course when stancefags labor on bullshit, they find it profitable even if it's worthless to everyone else. I'm disputing that labor isn't universally valuable, therefore it's pointless to argue that something "has more work into it" like that somehow justifies stancefaggotry to anyone other than the owner that did it.

>complains about people driving econoboxes
>most stance fags drive 94 civics with a fart can and auto zone intake
>Lul it's not supposed to be fast! Umad?
This mentality is literally car culture cancer

It's just gayer rice.

>inherently valuable
>universally valuable
two very different meanings

I hate this stance shit just as much as you but you can't deny that kids are out there right now purchasing products and services to stance their car. And this just isn't something that is only happening on /o, kids all of the world are doing this shit.
So back to the point, stance, in terms of both goods and services have value not only from an individual perspective but from a community perspective. It doesn't matter how much you hate it because out there right now someone is paying another person to stance their car for them.

Communities also believe that genders don't exist. It doesn't make it less retarded

not him, but the original discussion wasn't labor for a goal it was craftsmanship.
something stance cars almost universally lack.

it's not a labor of love its a labor of goal. to hard park and post on instagram.
in the same way standing in line at footlocker for 48 hours for 'dem jordans is labor.

Maybe he just prefers how those parts look. I don't have a Saleen foxbody, but I love the Saleen front bumper clip, are you gonna be annoyed if I eventually put a replica clip on it?

3/10 bait

You must be mistaken, all I was saying is that when stancefags say shit like "I worked on it so it should be as valuable to you as it is to me", it is a shit argument.

All the time you see stancefags compare their heaps to brand-new sports cars and talk about how much better their car is because it was "built, not bought" without considering that their "built" car is only valuable to them, and nobody has any obligation to view it as valuable or respect it just because the owner does.

It's hilarious, I don't think there's anything out there that gets Veeky Forums more worked up than stance.
They're stupid enough to group together all styles too from VW/euro style to all the different Japanese styles from 1980 til now. It's literal autism.
As long as it's not OEM, like their shitbox they can't afford to even maintain/repair.

Pic related; stance

nice try kiddo

It was never specified in the original comment weather or not the labor had tangible value. But it's reasonable to assume that's what was implied.

The discussion with the name poster is not one of weather or not labor gives one a feeling of pride or love but if that labor has value. If posting a car on istagram is of value then the labor put into it has value.

This board is shit, but they don't group them together at all.

You're grasping hard as fuck.

>my autism isn't just stance it's VIPPU
>flushed 3 series on its last legs

Same shit, different asshole.

I'm not mistaken, I read what you posted verbatim and responded. But now that you have clarified what you intended to say I can agree. A stanced has less value to me personally than one that is not stanced.

its the culture not the cars.
the mainstream culture of stance now is entirely different than the underground culture of 90's vip in japan.
dubbers are fucking retarded, and almost exactly like US stance culture. dont even know why you would argue that.
euro/dub is exactly where the extreme camber came from.

and no one confuses rat rods and hot rods with stance.
theres a distinct cultural and goal difference between them. that should be obvious to anyone who isn't a tryhard 16 year old.

looks pretty nice famerini
is that a clk or a cl?
also is it reliable?

also its not his

>>modifying there cars
>>there

>yfw stancefags are trying to appropriate spic and nig lowrider and donk culture

>stancecuck calls everyone car stock
>he rides the bus

Lmao

sage because OP is a massive cuck

What if I daily drove a piece of shit stants stantsmobile to upset people, because its a slow piece of shit anyway?

full disclosure before i get crucified; i wouldnt go full stancenation on anything worth a shit

At least you're being honest about its purpose.

aye dawg did I pass you at 12:43 on central and like 35th as you were heading north this past Saturday?

What rims are those? I fucking love them

Since no ones actually posting their cars...I know its shit

As long as you don't try to pass it off as a real Saleen

He didn't say to post cars m8