League of Legends General /lolg/

Old: 36 days until MF's contest pic is resumed at aka6's stream!

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>giving up baron for elder

It's never worth it. NEVER. STOP FUCKING GIVING THE ENEMY TEAM BARON YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

I don't think so senpai
the buffs were literally:
>Q does a little more damage on last 3 lvls
>Active W now works in turrets (as intended)
>E mana cost scales with level

These are great but not game breaking desu

Rumble > Vlad

Post top 3. Other anons try to guess your IRL appearance/personality.

No support mains.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums Results.

>mfw my old friend before I deleted him would constantly trade outer towers for dragon

>Contest Guy stealthily announced a new contest
>doesn't say anything else

CONTEST GUY YOU FAGGOT COME BACK AND TELL US ANYTHING REALLY

SUGGESTION DATE?

xth for foxes

You're black.

>(You)

>There's going to be a point where Draven will get a full VU

I am so fucking ready

Que? You pretty much dont lose any mana clearing the jungle with that Potion mang

And Mal clear speed is so good and great you dont lose any HP either. Fuck, at level 9 you pretty much just drop Pokemon at camp and then walk away

xth for very fertile witches.

Hipster

Lanky white dude

Expose weakness or Double-Edged Sword on Rek'Sai?

(You)

:^)

>Lanky

I'm 5'11" but basically yes

Double-Edged Sword if you aren't a bitch.

what epic streamer did come with this "zzzzzzzz" shit, I see it thrown around in half of my games by overeager children

>Living under a rock

Z is the letter used to type out the Korean character for kek.

Most pros usually use zzz because it's faster to type out than kekekek.

I'm guessing double-edged sword does better earlier and expose weakness is just sort of mediocre throughout?
Does that sound right?

Two girls, one tentacle.

expose is only really better when playing with a premade because it stacks so all 5 of you run it and get absurd extra free damage

He has more than one tentacle

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is up on the North American server.

Why hasn't rito released genderswapped skins?

literally free money

I'm gonna try to get tickets for the quarterfinals in Chicago tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know how quickly they usually sell out? Am I good to try and buy 4 tickets at once (2 days for me and a friend) or should I make sure I can get 2 of them first and then try a second order? I have zero experience buying tickets for popular events.

I mean they both give 3% increased damage. One is just for your allies. So if my laner can do more damage then I can in a gank then I would guess expose weakness would be better. But I'm not sure if my damage early is generally more than my laners or not. It kinda depends on how many times I can hit them too.

they have to record new voiceovers too you inbred retard

Post champions that would be far better if their base skin was genderswapped.

Pic related.

Alright boys and girls ladies and gentleman memes and freaks yankees and greeks lets do this let us climb back to masters
together
TAKE MY HAND
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
u know where 2 watch if u want to

I don't have one yet senpai. There isn't gonna be a locked in theme yet though so if you've got an idea you want to send go ahead an email it.

contestfag is an expert at disappearing into the shadows just like veigarette's picture

>3/7
>links his stream
Holy shit. This Lucian.

I honestly feel like I should commission more Veigal stuff for making you guys wait so long

I just hope you guys don't blow your expectations out of the water

welcome back imthem

I would watch you but it would make me too sad

Buff guy
Average joe
Mr skeltal
Possesive joe
Thinker joe

>diamond v

you are now literally worse than exodus

why would it make u sad?

You should make an official announcement for suggestions, then. Last contest's only weakness was the short time for submissions

I'm not in the Veigarette hype train, but the pic already acquired a Half-Life 3 fame to it

I usually hold off on making official announcements until I'm certain on a starting date. I don't have one, so no word yet.

yeah but user
4(2)20????
Is everything okay user?

>There isn't gonna be a locked in theme ye
does that mean it's going to be themeless or that you didn't decide on one yet?

are you taking suggestions? veigar-only contest?

Not like that'd cost more than they earn. They already make money on trash skins with voiceovers, they could make money off these.

a classic but still one of my favorites

There are a lot of champions where the opposite gender would be better, but I think Vayne is high up there because it's very unlikely we'll get a proper vampire hunter with her existing.

What are some changes that would make league of legends better in Veeky Forums's opinion?

placem!

make my main op

Every woman champion in league wears a battle bunny suit with high heels as their base skin

someone pls answer this

I know at least one of you nerds must've gone to an LCS event before

>every team with Zac has lost
>people keep picking him

Who did it?

Sand. Box.

if i stop getting fed as fuck mordekaisers on the enemy team

A certain development team gets a hold of it while Riot after riot goes bankrupt

Team titties.

give us a practice arena with no cooldowns

k6 gonna carry.

>League Of Legends: Project AutisM

It would probably be for the better since it would get most people to leave.

Aka6 is shit.

Are you doing the ranked only theme? Asking because I'll probably buy an account to play, then. I'm sitting on the D5 range right now and it's nothing but boosted retards and Janna mains that were carried in dynamic queue

>Rengar: man it's like riot let a bunch of faggot disabled schoolchildren into their office for the day and put them in my bot lane
>Rengar: this fucking vayne has more chromosomes than creeps
>Rengar: drink bleach you stupid fucking cunt and stop ruining my game

How likely is this guy to get banned

I thought his rage was pretty fucking funny so I didn't report him but our Vayne and her party of 3 all did

you shouldnt put yourself down like that user

Unlikely imo

>all or nothing champs
muh ninja

A draft mode where each player chooses two champs after two bans and the teams can only pick from those 20

Rework any champion that has both burst and high mobility to only have one or the other.

Sandbox

Let CertainlyT continue coming up with new ideas, but only to be used by other people, never leave him alone with a project.

Fire whoever Taliyah/New Fiora's character/lore designer was.

Make a centralized location for all the lore that's easy to navigate. Add tons of tiny detail.

Other than that the game's pretty much fine.

>Rengar: this fucking vayne has more chromosomes than creeps

> not enjoying ladies in full plate
What are you, a faggot?

I need the 'change your experience' image quick

Bantz like that, id have honored him.

>High heels
>Not barefoot

Unexcellent taste dude.

>play blind pick to warm up
>forced into jungle
>die to ganks in top and mid, tell them I'm not coming back
>they bitch and moan about it, my motivation becomes non-existent and I purposely do nothing but farm
>we lose after a 50 minute 4v5 where the enemy rageblade vayne backdoors our nexus

the best part is we could have won if my team wasn't so mean, serves them right

feet is a plebian fetish

>liking dirty feet

Fucking gross, you low standard fetish fuck.

fuck

pot, meet kettle

God damn it how do i deal with plateunum, should I just change roles and switch up my champions or keep on losing

>people like this actually exist
Not that you're not bait.

Have a (You) on the house.

>Syndra wearing any type of footwear
kys

>talking in chat
all it does is get you banned
just mute everyone then play your way, don't fall for the easiest ban trap riot has set in the game

I love Lissandra!
Shibs is a Yandere

i didnt talk until after game

Parrot pls go.

S2/S1 took about a week to climb out of but as soon as I hit gold I climbed straight up to G3 losing only twice. why was it harder to climb in silver?

i got chat restricted and the only thing i ever type in chat is ss shit

riot can still ban you off post game chat logs if you seem even the teensy bit offensive and angry

its not even worth it