Cars that can pull prime 16 - 24yo pussy for less than 15000€

cars that can pull prime 16 - 24yo pussy for less than 15000€

im from spain

corvette c5 looks cool and its rare here

350z looks expensive for plebs and probably cheaper to maintain, tax, and consumption than the c5

post more

>inb4 girls don't care about what you drive meme
>inb4 oldfags giving you a lesson on life
I don't care, just stick to the topic or gtfo. And im 26 btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

milanuncios.com/anuncios/ford-mustang.htm?demanda=n&orden=caros&pagina=11
similarcar.com/en/Chevrolet-Corvette-C5-Coupe-5.7-i-V8-16V-345HP-automatic-versus-Nissan-350Z-Coupe-3.5-i-V6-24V-300HP-manual
usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=zdzz4BeuzIc
milanuncios.com/anuncios/z06.htm?orden=caros
youtube.com/watch?v=oAUlJ9Gt5SA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your topic is invalid. Cars don't get you girls unless it's, maybe, a new Ferrari/Lamborghini.

c5 corvette looks like shit for girls. popup headlights = instant dryness for 99% of girls in 2016. if you want something that will attract girls for cheap get a s197 Mustang. bonus points if GT
girls hate old shit unless it's muscle cars.

I swear I've seen this exact stupid-ass thread 10 times

Didn't you post this shit already like yesterday?

>sage

just buy the damn corvette and stop posting this thread

Sage

>pussy

autism

any flashy car that's red will get girls
that corvette will certainly get you girls, specially in spain where it would be considered unique

>s197 Mustang
all the mustangs that can be found under 15000€ look older than that corvette and honestly if I was a total pleb in cars I would find that car to be pretty fucking boring

milanuncios.com/anuncios/ford-mustang.htm?demanda=n&orden=caros&pagina=11

None of that is getting you any pussy, it lacks the "flashy factor". The interior is important for girls tho, it cant look too stupid old.

>wants cheap car
>buys a gas guzzling yank V8 even with the astronomical fuel prices in EU
>only wants it to get pussy

No wonder Spain is in a permanent economic mess.

What possible scenario does a car get you pussy? Girls don't hang out in parking lots, and you can't take your car into a bar. By the time you meet a girl and you take her to your car, she's already decided if she's going to fuck you.

>girl follows you from the bar to your car
>hfw you drive an '03 corolla with stolen hubcaps
"yeah sorry user I just remembered I have this thing I have to go to "

on the other hand

>girl follows you to the car
>hfw you drive an' 09 audi r8
" omg user your car looks amazing, you must be so successful"
*proceeds to fuck your brains out

This.

She's not going to think that for a bright red boomer mobile. They think sports cars are childish. You can get away with the Audi because of the badge.

>cant take your car to a bar

I'm 21 in University rn and this does the job well. Twin turbos make cool sounds.

> He doesn't casually yet noticibly set his keys and black card on the bar

In every possible scenario...
Have you ever left your house?

If the interior is important you might as well consider something else because the C5s interior is inferior compared to the majority or econoboxes already available in Europe

>spain

Maybe a newer 4 door Jeep Wrangler if you can find one for that much.
Bitches love wranglers.

Or a 70s SL Mercedes.

But the best panty dissolver would be dropping €8k on an older 80's or 90's G Wagen, and spending the rest to facelift the interior and exterior to 2004 or more modern.

Have you ever met a female?

Nah cars get you laid in third world countries. Considering ops location, thread is valid

is that an m3?

in spain unfortunately the m3 has become a cliche attached to gypsies and low iq criminals

i still think its a pretty fucking cool car tho

yeah, the c5 interior is pretty fucking basic, but it doesn't actually look that horrible desu, if its all in black, i dont think any female would think its shit, just unremarkable

the 350z has a pretty slick interior for the money, im leaning more towards buying the nisan

size is also better, its not some long ass car, parks better, and im sure its cheaper in terms of fuel consumption, cheaper tax, cheaper everything

similarcar.com/en/Chevrolet-Corvette-C5-Coupe-5.7-i-V8-16V-345HP-automatic-versus-Nissan-350Z-Coupe-3.5-i-V6-24V-300HP-manual

lol stay mad americuck

>usdebtclock.org/
ayy

it's a complement. you need to be good looking first, im decent looking, enough to benefit from a cool looking car.
to be a 5 and get laid with a hot girl from a car, you need a fucking ferrari, I just want to have a car that's cool and it's not a disappointment when they see it. obviously I have to like the car too.

>They think sports cars are childish.
yeah maybe the old hags that you can aim to get lol

Yeah a lot. Most of my friends are female. I was raised by a mother and a sister.

They like nice cars. They like unique cars. Vintage cars. It's price doesn't matter.
They like someone who knows about cars, drives fast cars, etc.

If you think otherwise you're a delusional nu-male.

>from spain

Buy a bike, you should know to buy a bike because everyone in spain rides one. I rented one when I was travelling through and I fucked 3 girls when I was there with zero spanish.

So yeah, you're just a bitch

It wont get you pussy on it's own, but it will get their attention.

europoors think they can afford a massive v8

ok dude nice dubs
lol mad i can be driving a c5 through the mediterranean while soakin sun and getting top tier food if i wanted too while you are wagecucking and eating shit food while staying a pale nerd aspie

but i may get the 350z, the c5 is a bit way too long and wide imo

>buying an amerishit plastic barge

why?

get a 350z convertible

350z interior look so damn comfy i may get it srs

does it have a convertible hard top or only targa tops?

im worried coz a lot of targa tops are usually shit, vibrate when on high speed and leak humidity

any us citizen could do the exact same thing here and it wouldnt cost a rediculus amount of money

the only difference is my entire country isnt going through bankruptsy and i can actually afford that nice food you talk about

So these are my daily and my joy car and 4 out of 5 women prefer the blue car

there are no targa tops for the 350z, just convertible and coupe

the convertible has a fabric roof, not a hard foldable one
you can get an aftermarket hardtop if you like, but it wont fold down

>bankruptsy

its bankruptcy, dumb nigger

>z4m wheels
why do those look better on your car than mine?

lol stay mad debtcuck and keep thinking spain is fucking venezuela or something lmao

damn the gt3000? i used to like this car a lot as a kid, too bad its old as fuck

just like the supra, skyline etc, awesome cars but not worth the hassle desu

yes i dont know why but when i think "targa" i think about the black cloth foldable tops its a mistake of my english lol

desu the cloth top looks bad imo

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzz4BeuzIc

it looks off, hard top looks better, i wish they made this in hard top convertible like the slk

what color for the 350z looks best?

Here in the US the major market for Corvette's is aging baby boomers.

you can get a hardtop for the convertible, it makes it look like a coupe, plus no leaks and can be removed in summer

also I've been in spain, you dont need the roof anyway its always sunny there

>what color for the 350z looks best?
get in on white and then get amuse bumpers

looks great 2bh

I live in Miami and it's 1,000x more beautiful than that, enjoy your sharia law

pic related, the amuse bumper

>badge whores

>miami is better than the mediterranean coast

do americans honestly belive this?

florida is a literal swamp

There's only 1 answer

It's a Skyline 25GTt, or R34 GTT. What hassle?

I just check and Florida is the length of your whole country, pathetic. I assume you're too poor to have even been to caribbean side of Florida, europoors probably think Disney is a gr8 vacation here lmao.

>amuse bumpers
im not sure about white with all stock except bumpers

looks cool with more stuff like spoilers etc but i dont plan in adding extra shit besides bigger rims maybe (i want the ones in this pic: default ones are lame, too small)

other than that i dont know if i want to add extra stuff

when you say bumper in english, does it mean only the front stuff, or sides too and back too? does it include a spoiler

this package looks cool, probably expensive af to buy entire thing

if i want to keep it only stock, then black and rims looks better than white stock imo (as seen on the pic)

>implying I am OP

No

there is a reason why everyone in america hates florida

ITT: OP is so pathetic he needs a car to get laid, yet somehow has the audacity to make fun of others.
>stay tuned while 3rd world educated OP Googles audacity

bumpers are parachoques, the front and rear
side skirts mean estribos, the ones on the right and left side

damn, OP triggered the americucks really good

it's easy to find rednecks and poor nig nogs when you're the 3rd biggest state in the country. I live in one of the wealthiest cities in the world please explain where you live

lol your deusional if off the charts
but that hard top does not fold like slk right?

i never liked the idea of going out without a top, and just hoping it will not rain

brb it starts raining and you are FUCKED

its a gamble, yeah it may be sunny always here, but it rains too, and when it rains it rains heavy, it would be a disaster without a top tbfh

tbfh the mustang doesnt look that cool.. only he more expensive agresive versions do, that car looks too classic in the lines, its too much "muscle car" type for my taste

dunno, for starters i would never be able to drive on the left side, its hell for me

but then, brb maintainance, brb need to find a piece, brb gotta import piece cause no one drives that thing in here, brb brb

>florida
lmao stop it, both are cool places lets leave it there

>calls someone a cuck to defend a guy looking to buy a hideous 10+ year old chevy in order to get laid

can't make this shit up

audacity is my favorite audio editor 2bf

i see
in my opinion if you are going to get custom bumpers, you have to get skirts too
otherwise car feels "incomplete"

this complete package looks sick in my o

no, it doesnt fold down, but you still have the fabric one, the soft top, so if its summer and you decide to remove the hardtop and it suddenly starts to rain, you can use the soft top

convertibles being hard to mantain is a meme

forgot pic

>he doesnt understand the role of cars in getting laid and takes things literally
autismo

>left side
man up
>maintenance
These cars are fucking bulletproof. I gave it shit everyday and it's the most loyal car I've ever owned.
>import piece
If you mean car parts, there's a market even in Europe. And if you're too lazy, just phone through the Nissan dealers in your city. Some take care of imported cars. It's not like we live in Iran or something.

If you mean that you ~have~ to import one, just look through your auto trader on the internet. You'll be surprised how many Skylines are already in Europe. Good look finding a stock one though. Or a red one.

c5 fag. Interior is shit, but if you're used to shit interior then does it matter? Car is definitely wide, but shorter than you think. My vette was a very personal choice. For what a Vette costs, you have many choices. Definitely does attract attention though. I'm becoming "that guy" and I'm sure different country you will definitely be "that guy".

aha i understand

im not sure about it tho

this pic you posted here:
looks a bit off tbf

looks like it was sawed off, like it looks like its detachable

why is no one making a cool convertible with slk system hard top fold ffs

To start, i've never even thought about someone using a car to get pussy unless it's a supercar. Maybe it's because I don't live in the slums. Second, I drive an A5 and i'm sure it would pull more pussy than the high school beginner cars you're suggesting here.

its so cool

i used to drive skyline, supra, mitsubishi gto in gran turismo as a kid

then when i was older, i realize cars where old as fuck

are supra and gto also bulletproof? maybe one day i will buy one, but i dont want to have headaches with a car, i just want to enjoy. that is my fear

>a5
lol maybe used up golddiggers
prime pussy will jump on my 350z sorry bruv

>why is no one making a cool convertible with slk system hard top fold ffs
the NC miata has one

perhaps you could look into one of those

yeahh its so cool

i used to love the back of that car when i was a kid, also used it on games as well

you cant mistake the 4 lights of the back

> For what a Vette costs, you have many choices.

what other choices would u say tho

I know you're a troll because anyone with a net worth above a few thousand dollars wouldn't defend a decade old economy nissan

what one is the hard top one?

i saw this one:
>MX-5 RF

but i think its not out yet
looks really cool tho

usually dont like the miata because it looks tiny, like a toy or something, but this new version looks more agressive and "solid"

i once saw a miata and it felt like a gokart or something

this one dawg

im just staying the truth

would this girl like the 350z or the a5 better?

she would find the a5 boring, too "old businessman" type of car

she would think you are well off, but the car itself doesnt raise any attention, its not like seeing it and going "cool!"

then again you are missing the point here

a car is to compliment your looks, if im better looking than u, i will get the girls in the a5 or in the 350z or in the c5 or in any decent car.. it doesnt fucking matter unless you had a car that screams "im fucking rich and you can get anything you want if you jump here"

unfortuantely no one in here can claim to own those cars

what is name of the car exact model year etc

the miatas are cool but.. not powerful enough

i would miss some extra power quick

How sad are you that the file name is "primeee"? also I go to college you can't fool me into believing any girl would prefer a 350z over any audi including a tiny a3. Leave your basement every once in a while.

lol ur getting autistic about this

both are nice cars that show you have some money (350z look flashy for the average pleb that dont know shit about cars)

it all comes down to looks so who fucking cares

An autist is someone who believes girls think a 350z looks flashy. it's not even a 370 and even those look like shitboxes.

lol ur too far deep down the autism/o/

hes a virgin sperg. dont bother arguing.

Well literally most cars from the era you are looking at. My z06 I bought at what I would say the high end ($21k+) but I had no qualms as it was the exact car I wanted. But really what slightly used halfway decent car can't you get for $20k? Don't know how many europesos that amounts too, but I would assume enough to buy a decent

Maybe if it was a newish Corvette with a flashier paint job.
None of the other cars itt are going to score any punani.

>it makes it look like a coupe,
it makes it look like a fucking dogturd

the coupe has a fast back profile, that looks like a shitty jelly bean SC430's retarded cousin
also heavier than the coupe and handles like saggy tits in the corners

with this, you will get all the girls

For college age girls and older yes
But for high school girls. it doesn't take much desu
Being older, having disposable income and your own place puts you heads above the boys they go to school with.

like i said before i must like the car myself too, im not going to buy a car i dont like lol
z06 is a different model from c5? i dont understand

if i search z06 those pop up and they are way too expensive

milanuncios.com/anuncios/z06.htm?orden=caros

yeah but im not sure about c5 and c5 is the only affordable for 15k or less

tbf im not going to be using it daily, so who cares about consumption, i think im overthinking this problem, so fucking what if i have to pay what, 40 bucks more in gas than with a 350z or something

then "maintainance" i dont know if its a meme or not with this one

anyone that actually owns corvette on this price range, what has been your experience?

youtube.com/watch?v=oAUlJ9Gt5SA

2bh jelly. being able to push the bitch's head back with strong torque is a big plus, giggle + ready to get pounded hard as fuk afterwards.
i doubt the 350z has that much power to push you back like that. what other cars on the price range will do this? (that look cool too)

not without bigger rims

ITT: virgins

It'll attract a certain group of girls in that age range, at least.

>a car is to compliment your looks, if im better looking than u, i will get the girls in the a5 or in the 350z or in the c5 or in any decent car.. it doesnt fucking matter unless you had a car that screams "im fucking rich and you can get anything you want if you jump here"
Then why are you asking us? If you're good looking, drive a shitty corolla. It doesn't matter

>I've never been in the company of women: the post

Holy shit you literally haven't talked to a woman lmao

Only because Supernatural.

Exactly.

dude stop this black and white autism srs

>anything over 18
>prime

my girlfriend broke up with me for literally this exact reason

I swear, I don't know why I'm still surprised there's retards on this board such as yourself

Below 15K? Nothing. Any "cool" car less than 15K that attracts attention will be attracting attention from people with cocks, not pussies

Here in the states the ownership part isn't that all expensive. The expendables (tires, gas) on a c5 will cost more vs most cars but most repair shit isn't bad. If you sik mawdz it, it will add up though. If you're not dd'n it though it really won't be all bad. And yeah the torque is great. I love my c5 but I've always loved vettes. Really can't go wrong. As long as you stay away from chrome. To me that screams boomer. I prefer blacking out what you can

>he doesn't want to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

>being an image-obsessed fucktoy
Kill yourself you stupid son of a whore. You sound exactly as insecure and vapid as the women you're so achingly desperate to plow. Enjoy your aids, and enjoy her refugee bull coming to claim you as his second wife.