google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
→ (Cross thread)

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/
LAST CALL FOR SUPERAMERIMEET
SEND AN EMAIL TO SUPERAMERIMEET at YAHOO FOR INFO. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN THE OP FOR A DAY OR TWO

Other urls found in this thread:

kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=36&zenid=GuZ3tjPl9RgJhIzO,july1
imgur.com/a/wvX5T---
imgur.com/a/wvX5T
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=bakuon horrible 720
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=800027
engineering.com/DesignerEdge/DesignerEdgeArticles/ArticleID/7071/Nissans-40kg-400HP-Engine.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAM is in Robbinsville, NC July 29-31

first for OP doesn't own a bike.

Early post for hi-viz.

Op with the dubs

hi-viz fags can't handle facts

yes i do

>the irony

got this in the mail today.... already had some routes planned but this could really help

are you the rider formerly known as ohiostrom?

I think I'm done working on the motor for the night. Need to bring PB Blaster and coffee with me tomorrow morning

>USA
>not having SAM in glorious west

Is ok, I didn't want cum brownies anyway.

harley a shit

yeah, i took my trip off so filtering people could see the SAM spam

The majority of the survey takers were in the east, sorry. maybe next year. i'd love to see mount rushmore

>Georgia
how unfortunate

I didn't know this was a /k/ meetup!

but you're not in ohio anymore?

I was thinking of taking everyone down Moonshiner 28, that dips into northern georgia, which i hear is heavenly

ignore whatever that book says. first take this route one way. upon arrival, go in any direction (remember to return so you can do it all over again!). next step is glorious enjoyment

Leaving your baiku out in the snow

yeah, i live in eastern kentucky right now, i'll be back in ohio in a couple of years

>2500 miles

fuck that, that's why we can't have one big country-wide meet, no one wants to ride cross- contry

>not riding them in the snow

>one day I might have the time and money to do this
>by then I might be too old to have the energy or desire

it's all interstate, though

>no one wants to ride cross- contry
no one can, really. the nature of this board is that most of us have jobs and/or are in school and can't go putting around the country on a whim.

>fuck that, that's why we can't have one big country-wide meet, no one wants to ride cross- contry
Nevermind that half a million people ride cross country to gather in a town in the middle of bumfuck South Dakota every year.

>most of us have jobs
those of us that actually have bikes, at least.

>mfw no job ever but cool bikes

we can't all have trust funds.

exactly. the SEM has it nice because everyone can make it it a reasonable distance. Atlanta to San Jose is roughly the same distance as Madrid, Spain to Helsinki, Sweden. Hell, it's closer for someone in Madrid to drive to fucking Moscow than someone in Maine to drive to San Jose

this is Veeky Forums.

some of us have good jobs that allow us some time to go riding for somewhat extended periods.
granted even that is fairly limited by adv timelines

what size power band do you guys normally run on your bikes? I normally run the 5500.

I installed a purple powerbang last week and my bike rips now. Would recommend.

i went with these adjustable units and never looked back
>kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=36&zenid=GuZ3tjPl9RgJhIzO,july1

>most americans can't even get off 2 consecutive weeks at a good time of year
feelsbadman

>Madrid, Spain to Helsinki, Sweden
i'd be willing to put money down that 90% of we americans on this board would know that madrid is in spain and that helsinki is at least somewhere in aggregate scandinavia
> it's closer for someone in Madrid to drive to fucking Moscow than someone in Maine to drive to San Jose
this is pretty crazy though

how do I order?
>mfw that entire site

>Helsinki, Sweden
Back to school with you.

Helsinki is in Finland. I only know this becuase multiple random (hot as fuck) women from Helsinki have liked my OKCupid profile, even though my distance is set to 100mi.
>they weren't even bots like wtf

are you neet?

To be fair, Finland was part of Sweden for most of its history.

Ayy if anyone comes through Memphis let me know.

Nope.

The number of people that know that is a thousand times smaller than the number of people that have heard of Helsinki, in the US.

I thought you got all depressed tho because that one place fired you for being slow at writing programs?

I dig it. Looks badass.

>tfw I can't even remember the last time I saw snow.

M8, it's a three day ride down to the local shops for a sausage roll.

Rains have started. I guess my bike will be perpetually dirty for the next few months.

If I get rich I wanna move to Finland. All the good parts of Sweden (incl. hot blonde chicks and beautiful nature) but replace *tolerance* and ~correctness~ with redneck mentality and alcoholism. Also racism so no holahola snackbars. Also the promised land of metal music. Better than Nebraska at least.

I got fired because I was already depressed m8, but that was almost a year ago and life is pretty good again. What does that have to do with me not being a NEET?

But cold.

I'll just cuddle up with my alcoholic blonde babe and watch the northern lights while slowly slipping into depression. Isn't that what they do?

Hey old cbr guy, did you ork up to that R1 from a 600?

Someone buy this

Sounds nice, but if I'm going to uproot my entire life it's going to be for somewhere I can ride year round.
>California
>Texas
>Arizona
>Switzerland maybe
>New Zealand
>haven't even looked into latin countries yet

>get a note in mail box from movie people can use my bike for their stupid filming
>ignore it
>look out window and see them using it anyway
>ride away so they have to reshoot for continuity
>they rage so hard AND THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE

fucking stupid movie fuckers i hate them so much

>bubble visor

Buy it then wear it in the s2k bro

What is the movie?
>observing the autist in his natural habitat

>Hey old cbr guy, did you ork up to that R1 from a 600?
Nah. I had the CBR250RR for years and riding is my job. I had to do a bunch of defensive driving stuff for work as well.

I don't find 600s and 1000s that alike either. The instant-power thing is just too good for everyday riding. I'd probably prefer a 600 for the track though.

lmfao
shoulda asked for some monetary compensation, and by that, like $1k

That's what I do and I'm not even finnish :^)

>not wanting to be able to tell people your bike was in a movie
>not helping them out while putting 0 effort in yourself
Loser

Yeah well. It's a long way to the shop for a sausage roll.
They even made a song about it.

>riding is my job
wut do u do

I started riding one month ago today, and I have empirical evidence that my dick is now 15% larger. Someone explain this.

Yes I did and do routinely measure my own penis.

i don't know or care.. probably something shit

Film studios tend to break shit while filming.

why would i help them.. they're the most arrogant annoying fuckers on the planet.. they park their stupid huge trailers all over town and run generators 24/7 and leave stupid notes in your mailbox all the time asking to use your shit

.. and people like you actually think this is good and cool

yes.. and trash people's houses

>new zealand

That place is shit m80, it ok if you lije riding around in the rain/fog/cold.

Suck dicks. I ride a cruiser.

Oh I figured it was students or something. Fuck em then.

I've read that the northern parts are comfy.

Rather than worrying about how to lift my bike with a floor jack to remove the forks, would it be easier to just lay it on the side and get it done that way?

No, you aren't supposed to lay bikes down

You're going to have to keep the bike propped up on its farings like that, way too easy to fuck something up.

Just get a stack of books and a couple 2x4s if you're that desperate.

what kind of bike?

bottle jack and a few pieces of wood on the triple tree works well.

just use hunks of wood

you'll fuck your bike up laying it down

Gunna leak gas out of the gas cap/carb if the tank is still on and might get some oil in the cylinder but that'll burn off when you start it up next. Also gunna scratch your fairings if you have them unless you have a spare mattress laying around/do it in the grass.

Use a 5gal bucket or a milk crate. Sheesh. You want to keep everything in alignment.

laying it down will likely make it hard to get to the fork clamp bolts and other shit so it will be a pain to take them out. Also your bars will probably contact the ground making it hard to move them around.

Do a willy until the forks are out.

Kek, I fucked that up. I was even looking at the map when I wrote that

Alright dudes, I did some anal-yzation of my buell gasket problem (pic related). Idk wtf is going so if any of you goyim are mechanic please halp.

Many Picto: ---imgur.com/a/wvX5T---

So it's dripping from a bolt on the head and from the beginning of the exhaust, mostly the exhaust. After it warms up the exhaust area drip starts smoking a good amount, easily visible, like exhaust in winter. a similar smoke but much less in volume comes from where the headers go into the rest, on the header side of that silver clipband thing.

Technical terms for everything since not my bike, just senpai bike, also not many experience.

Is it most likely internal gasket? Is bike deders?

>imgur.com/a/wvX5T
I'm about 95% sure that bolt is just a hard engine mount, and so can not be the source of the leak. It has to be coming from somewhere else and running down to there. I supposed it's possible that's a banjo bolt and used for oil routing around the head but that'd be full retard.

I wouldn't give a single fuck about that exhaust leak, but if it bothers you that much you can try re-seating the muffler pipe on the header and/or tightening the clamp. Wrap that shit with header wrap too mang.

I'm going to be buying a bike within the next month. The only thing is that I live in Satan's vacation home where the temps will be 100+ in June. How do you deal with the hot temp? I've seen the cooling vest, but I want to ride to work and they look like they'll soak you. What do you do?

where to watch bakuon?

There is an entire board for this. I shouldn't spoonfeed you but I'm drunk, so here:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=bakuon horrible 720
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=800027

Use MPC-HC, VLC, or whatever meme media player is popular right now to watch it. I'm pretty sure its 8bit, but on the off chance that its 10bit I'm not helping you install madvr.
Consider this your one and only pass.

Postman (Motorcycle courier).

No joke, I'd trade places with you in a second. The one thing I never wanted to do in life is work an office job, and I ended up in an office, albeit the office at a metal shop. I'm sitting behind a desk doing AutoCAD work all day.

Has anybody seen this thing? why not try to fit it into a motorcycle.

engineering.com/DesignerEdge/DesignerEdgeArticles/ArticleID/7071/Nissans-40kg-400HP-Engine.aspx

Afternoon guys, whats new?

I used do hardware dispatch and handle all the RMA paperwork on a national level for an ISP. I was the point of contact for our suppliers as well. Office jobs are awful.

Honestly I just wanted to focus more on music and the opportunity arose to work about half the hours, make slightly less money and have a lot more time to myself.

i need to strip my bike down to clean this shit out

With the bolt on the head (main pic related) I examined it thoroughly because I also thought it can't be coming from there, but there is no drip down to it, and it is above the main leak (Background golden area pic related).

Because you don't have the money or skills, but someone better than you in every way will.

>background golden area
I meant the gross looking bolt positioned right above those fins in that image. There's some gunk and it's clearly burnting. Is there supposed to be oil at the start of the header pipe?

>Office jobs are awful.
Tell me about it. I used to think dealing with the wind while riding was awful. Now I look out the window and wish I could feel it.

I don't know all the ins and outs of your job, and even though you're riding a little scoot, from where I'm standing that seems like a pretty nice way to make it through life.

Sounds like your projecting friend? Something wrong in your life :^)

No. Take it off see if there is oil inside

I don't like that condescending tone there, son

Forgot pic, 400 fucking horsepower and 88 pounds.

So, how do I wash my bike