Guys..... Where's my truck?

Guys..... Where's my truck?

Oh There it is

I've got the dude's truck

Been thinking about building one of those ping-pong ball things just to leave in the bed

I remember that movie vividly. I was 6 years old at the time and my parents took me to see it at the local drive in theater. Not the best idea since there's a scene in the movie where a tornado rips through a drive in movie theater while there are people there. I had nightmares about that for weeks after.

You need to do it, and you also need the ability to make it light up and move and start spewing out the balls.

Watch motherfuckers dive for cover

You took her, you damn thief!

I would definitely make it light up and the little antennas spin around. I dunno about spewing the balls though. I'd probably not even have ping pong balls in it that many would be pretty expensive

The years have not been kind to that truck.

Went to Wakita once, was a shithole with maybe 30 people left around. The only road in and out hasn't been touched in at least a decade, the Twister museum was closed down, football feild a wreck with the sign torn apart.
Was sad as shit.

That's just burger build quality.

It's got plenty of years left in it lol

There was another Bill, an evil Bill, and I killed him.

The only movie to ever make a bone stock Dodge Caravan look badass.

He went out and got himself some corporate sponsors

Holy shit I thought I was back on /TV/

Fashionably late again, Jonas.

Badass trucks in movies thread?

The Suburban from Dante's Peak was pretty badass.

>Tires?
>We don't need no stinkin tires

Dodge minivans were pretty badass for a minivan. Their 4 cylinders are popular for tuning and turboing, the 3 speed automatic was the last relative of the torqueflight.

Fuck off Desu

Sorry you bought a BRZ

The V6's though, which 90% of them were, were absolute trash. And the automatic transmissions broke almost constantly. There were class action lawsuits because of it.

The 4 banger Caravans were god-tier though. But soccer moms just had to have more cylinders.