Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY4vrcelw
reddit.com/r/StreetFighterMods/comments/4uq8q3/survival_one_round_one_hit_kill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reposting

So I just spent a while with my girl Karin in training mode getting
j.mk > cr.mp > st.mp xx perfect tenko > qcb.lk down, and realized it does 1 less damage than
j.mk > cr.mp > st.mp xx qcb.hk for like 1/10th the execution.

Still I guess getting perfect tenkos down is worth something though I'm not exactly sure what. Really need to learn more about Karin. Any suggested guides?

Once the janitor was caught deleting posts that shat on a guy saying white people were evil. But that post that started it all was strangely left untouched. These threads always have that one guy who gets triggered the moment someone makes a nigger joke and you get banned a few minutes later. Connect the dots.

Uniel: Gordeau
3s: Yun
SF4: E. Ryu
SF5: Ryu
KOF: 13: EX Iori, Karate, Kim
GG: Johnny
KOF 14: K, Kyo, Iori

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Fourth for UNiEL and Orie tips

Solid list

Can't remember what board it was but:
>Someone starts posting CP
>Actual CP
>Call the OP a nigger
>Report the thread
>It's still up
>Try to post again
>Banned
>Notice my post is gone
>Literal CP is still up
WOWWWWW

>No logical retort, just shaming and feels
Clearly a woman

Which one would you take, /fgg/?

probably the only one that doesn't make me a pedo

/sp/'s mod/janitor does that shit.

snifftista

>alt-right makes a racist post and gets called out on it
>blames his bans on the people who point out the shitposting
this is some kind of joke, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY4vrcelw

tf is a "perfect tenko"?
A just frame Tenko?

Also, I don't even think JWong really relies on just frame Tenkos. They're fun to do, but don't really add a whole lot.

Who are you playing?

Also, learning to AA and block random DPs will let you cruise through Bronze.

you don't get setup after qcb.hk unless you spend a bar of meter on ex dash

>Orie tips
What do you want to know?

Read it again. The guy who makes a racist joke towards white people gets to go unbanned with his post not deleted. The guy who makes the nigger joke gets banned and his post deleted. There is clear bias in moderation with the janitor likely to be culprit of some of these posts given his bias.

>there are """people""" in this very thread who won't choose Vatista

but she's autistic

sniffsona 5 arena when desu

Well all know Yuzu has STDs but sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and get the clap, y'know?

One group has a history of being insulted and harassed on the internet for his race. The other group doesnt.

>whites are the most oppressed minority in the world

What setup do you get off tenko though other than a qcb.lk? I'm looking at non v-trigger combos right now.

Yeah just frame Tenko. They're not really hard to do once you get the rhythm down but they don't seem super useful? I dunno. I'm trying to learn more useful Karin stuff but I'm not sure what I need to be focusing on.

General tips and at least one bnb that can be done from midscreen, I can't seem to make 2A 2C 5C j.A j.B j.C 3B 214B 2C work anywhere other than the corner due to pushback.

Also is her command action as useless as it seems?

Imagine being a /pol/turd just getting into fighting games.

Daily reminder to stop playing Rashid.

toppest FG lolis

Juri's battle costume color 2 is the sexiest alt i've seen yet

lel haven't seen that in a while

And?

>those fucking dead eyes

>Rachel
You're a sociopath.

safe jump j.mk
meaty st.lk that you can throw or shimmy afterwards
meaty vskill that leaves you at +3

>but they don't seem super useful
they can be used as an anti air and you'll need to do them every time to maximize your damage

Your neutral completely revolved around B divine thrust, get used to using that move a lot combined with your walkspeed to bait opponents into attacking and punishing them for it. She's a very defensive footsies based character so you dont wanna be too aggressive. your best ground buttons are 5B, 2C, and 5A. 3C is throw invul and leads to massive damage on CH (good to know against le reaper man). You also have one of the best backdashes in the game, get used to using it to get out of pressure and returning the situation to neutral.

the midscreen bnb i use off 2a is 2a 2c 4c j.b j.c j.a 5a 3b 214b 2c 4c 214b

None because best girl isn't on that picture.

>I'm trying to learn more useful Karin stuff but I'm not sure what I need to be focusing on.

Do you have all of her mixup possibilities down? I would focus there imo and work on incorporating those. Definitely much more useful than an extra 20 dmg on a just frame.

Also, learning individual MUs thoroughly is definitely beneficial if you're still lacking somewhat. Even learning other characters will help your Karin game as you can learn their weaknesses and leverage those when you're playing against them.

shes too autistic
>sfv
>balanced
umm capcucks?

is there any reason to even play him

automatic loss of points on ragequit when?

>retards use the religion as an excuse to blow themselves up
lol if you think they'd be blowing themselves up regularly if it wasn't for their retarded religion

What do you think that room smells like

You expected basic online functionalities from your $60 game?

You're not getting it. Now go and grind survival mode some more so you can afford "free" DLC character.

>capcom needs to work very hard to reintroduce a mechanic that's been in sf4 since launch

Rashid is more fun

There you go, the number 1 reason

>TFW Xanadu is not in the KOFXIV demo

The wait is suffering.

Fun is subjective my reasons are objective.

Orie is a highschooler with a good bust
Linne is a thousand year old princess inhabiting a middle-schooler's body
Vatista is a thousands-year-old robot weapon who probably smells like metal and oil.
Yuzuriha is a slut

my footsies are ready

is juri the most complicated fighter in sf5

I'd rather style on people and have fun then hit a DP and win automatically desu

They got one thing right in SFV and that's the labia protrusions on characters. Now to wait until Capcom censors it for the next tournament.

>exploitfags think they aren't being punished by capcom

hahaha

Why is Leo considered to be UNGA?

Still Ibuki I think

Puffy vulva is wasted on old hags

>being punished by a company that can't finish a game, that can't punish ragequitters, that can't fix flag display on lobbies, that can't fix slow matchmaking.

I know you're baiting but had to reply.

Why did you buy sfv if you're not going to riseup?

Complicated and sfv don't fit into the same sentence.

Play against him and you know why.

I play all fighting games except KOF, Tekken, UNIEL, GG, BB, MK, Injustice and Skullgirls

No ibuki is

Post 30 seconds of you playing battle arena toshinden 2.

I main Shaqfu

lo_i c_n_y

>kusoge arena kusoge 2
Lmao

see me in uniel/sfv/a3/3s/nitroplus

>do qcf.k with juri
>she calls me handsome

ggs hero if you're here. Honestly why the fuck does everyone have rollback issues with me? Do you have to open ports or some shit? I have great internet and never had any problem with connection in any other game

SFV sucks dick

hope t7 kills it for good

>Didn't play netherealm
>Didn't play aksys
>Didn't play KOF or Tekken

Well user GET TO IT THEN

Hey i'm Tracer

I used my last fight money to buy Juri instead of Alex did I make a mistake?

hey user did you lose anything with todays patch?
they removed the premium stuff i "bought" using the proxy but still got the FM and colors so i dont care that much

Where can I learn all her mixup options?

Is there still no way to get fight money fast? I want Juri but last time I played I used all my fight money for Ibuki and I don't want to grind survival endlessly again.

If you are on PC do this reddit.com/r/StreetFighterMods/comments/4uq8q3/survival_one_round_one_hit_kill/

what am i supposed to do with juri vskill

I'm not, unfortunately. Weren't daily trials promised for the June patch?

both are trash
idk why every single dlc character sux dick

Play Juris character story

or play all of them if you havent yet

>capcom
>sf5

holy shit i was actually getting excited for kof but godamn those graphics and animations are horrendous. I mean that sort of thing doesnt normally bother me, but it looks like they actually tried to make a ps2 game

>Alex is good
>Turns out he's shit
>Guile is shit
>Turns out he's good
>Balrog is OP as fuck omg
>Turns out he's shit
>Juri looks sick o fuck
>She's trash
lol

Any way to fix constant one sided rollback? It's always fine on my end but almost always shit on my opponents end

How do I into fighting games? Serious question, please don't bully.

Don't fall for the KOF is good meme

King of kusoge hasn't been good since 1998

Transition to 3D was a mistake

Only stream gorillas would care about graphics over gameplay

buy a fighting game
play the fighting game

Do you play on PC? What are your specs?

Yeah it doesn't look good at all, still gonna buy it though if it comes out on pc

fair enough

yes, now put Juri to work and earn the money back for Urien's release. Do not buy Alex yet.

too lazy to read patch notes if there were any for SFV yesterday, did they add colours for fight money instead of survival mode grinding? any word on battle costumes getting colours 11-15?

I must be a masochist because this place is terrible for the games I like but I keep coming back

Can't you only play it if you already have her?

Good enough to run bf4 on max settings 1920x1080p constant 60fps on sf5 max settings

Juri is pretty hard to play

What's her gameplan?

unga xx bunga

>22 SFV characters after S1
>two and a half of them at most can be considered actual zoners