Halp

Veeky Forums please try to talk me out of buying this car as my first car
The owner Only says it a 92 xl corolla driven 7k kilometers

If you need help talking out of THAT, I wouldn't even know what to say.
Unless it's fucking free.

>7000 km
what

>that pos
>7km
are you retarded mate?

Whoops,meant 70 k

Hes asking for 2-3 k usd for it,Whats wrong with it as a dd?

>2-3000 dollars for a literal shitbox

It may have low mileage, but the car is old. Many problems can occur that you will have to fix. The car is slow compared to modern cars, and theres no point of making it fast. This car will not be fun to drive.

user no, I bought my shit box for 3500 USD in much better condition. Just look around for a while. The last thing you want is any regrets down the road. And that looks full of them.

Its in great condition,passed inspection this year and isnt very rusty
Plus next year its going to be 25 years old so no fees and very low insurance fees,can yall stop posting memes and actually start making valid points

>it may have the odometer would back
>but it's a 24yo shitbox

you can get a car 10 years younger for 3k$. that car is worth

>Great condition
>faded paint
>painted plastic hubs
>dulled lights
>crack in bumper
>dents in fenders
>paint fade around mirrors

But it passed inspection and has very litle rust,What more should i look for
Animereactionimage.jpg

We have no more information than what you gave us. From what we're seeing, we're seeing a pile of shit.
Go fuck yourself, you already made up your mind anyway.

I cant get a decent car 2000+ for less than 4k USD in my country

For that price something nicer.

>Spend 2 months going through CL
>Ride bike 10 miles over to guys house
>Test drive and buy the car on the spot for 3500

Take your time. Yea shit sucks you want a car but if you really want something nice take your time.

>Inb4 trailer park shitbox

buy it, its lovely

Lol craigslist basicly isnt a thing in my country unless youre looking for blowie joeys from guys,but yeah i guess ill have to Wait and look for a more recent decent car

Expand out of CL, go to car forums, check out local facebook pages for groups selling cars in your are.

I know there are a few Focus ST170/RS pages I follow that have the cars for sale on the other side of the pond.

no fucking way it's 7000 km
but then, people who hack odometers generally don't do shit this obvious
so either it's a 5-digit odometer that rolled over to 0 after 99999 km a couple times, or it's a replacement dash because the old one was fucked for some reason

>great condition

What country?

Anyways, it being an old Toyota it will probably be mechanically sound, but it's still a piece of shit. For 2-3k you should be able to get a late 90s Corolla and actually have a car that is somewhat nice.

Iceland,yeah theres a bunch of 95-98 corollas for the Same price but most of Them are rusted or theres something wrong With Them,the ones that are ok are priced around 4k

What's the car scene like in Iceland, user? I've always wanted to visit.

What the fuck!?!?!

3 grand for an actual shitbox?!

Fuck man I payed $2200 cad and bought a V8 lexus

>oh don't buy an old luxury car they aren't reliable

Maybe with German cars, but a Lexus is just a more expensive Toyota which means it has the same great reliability.

Pic related

Subarus are popular in the north,BMW in the towns around the international airport,in the city its a whole bunch of nonsense but theres alot of hot hatches,shitboxes and general fwd
Im not very into the scene,i just like old shitboxes

Holy smokes,that would probably GO for 6-8 k here,Nice ride

Sweden?