Driving my bmw in the overtaking lane

>driving my bmw in the overtaking lane
>doing the speed limit
>some 4wd overtakes me on the left doing 20mph over the speed limit
>sticks his hand out the window and flips me off
>continues to accelerate down the road probably doing 40mph over the speed limit

seriously? how did I deserve this? the right hand lane is not for speeding, you still have to obey the speed limit

>driving my bmw in the overtaking lane
>doing the speed limit
Why are you in the overtaking lane? That should only be travelled in for longer lengths of time if there's a high volume of traffic.

you still have to obey keep left/right unless overtaking

This

because there was a turn i needed to take in like half a mile

so because someone is in the wrong lane you can speed past them doing 20/40mph over the speed limit flip them off and then speed down the road? is that legal?

In that case he was being an impatient douche, but if traffic was light you could have moved over quick.

Flipping someone off is legal unless you're in some SJW-run society. Speeding isn't technically legal, but people are going to do it anyway, so might as well abide by road laws and keep to the travel lane unless overtaking.

>driving in overtaking/passing lane
>truck passes on left
Eh, that's fucked. I prefer a normal interstate, where the left lane is for passing, slower traffic stays right, and most of the time the exits and turn offs are on the right side. If you are on one of these roads and you are in the passing lane going slower than the speed limit you deserve to be flipped off for being a fucking idiot. Even cops are starting to write tickets for this dumb shit.

You got humiliated and memed on.

That's called being a poorfag.

>buy nice car they flip you off
>buy nice clothes youre a "fag"
etc

you can even it on this site from time to time
>my dad said bmws are unreliable xD

>he assumes its a nice cause just because its a bmw

In the UK 'hogging' the overtaking lane is against the highway code and you can be prosecuted for it.
Undertaking only really happens when you're in the wrong lane.

This so much

He passed you up using the breakdown lane?

Don't feel too bad maybe he picked up a few nails from driving in the emergency lane

>he assumes he's not poor because he drives a BMW
kek

cool strawman

So you were in the left most lane and he passed you on the left...shoulder?

>in the overtaking lane
>doing the speed limit
>how did I deserve this?
Yeah I wonder. Speed up or move over faggot.

He literally says he's in the righthand lane.

News flash, not everyone drives on the right side of the road.

If you are getting passed while you are in the overtaking lane, then you have already made several mistakes.

If there was enough space in the slow lane for him to pass, then you should have gotten over temporarily so he could overtake you in the proper lane. He didn't magically materialize behind you, you had ample time to let him by.

But he does sound like a dick

Not everyone on this board lives in burgerland.

I will never fucking understand why people buy a fancy pants "German autobahn tuned nurburgring monster" blah blah just so they can go "the speed limit" You people are worse than Bro trucks and their owners. I bet you take 5 fucking minutes to get to the speed limit too.