livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

zhanqi.tv/newbeehao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>EXACLY 0 MEMES, SPOT ON early/late
Nice.

Reminder that dota is actually quite fun

nth for russian TA voice actress

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Is this true?

Reminder that dota is actually quite fun when you are winning

Only when you're winning and not being utter deadweight on the team

>22/0/24 with TA
I did it. After 200+ games with her I finally became a TAgod

this TI is going to be shit without singsing

>one immortal has been deposited into your inventory

>+10 compendium levels have been distributed to your account

>dota 2 gen

SWNL

More like dota 2 TRANSgen... Fuckin d2gay...

Jk m8 i love this shitty general.

How to fix dota

>lower death timers
>remove gold loss on death
>remove turn speed

grats this game is good

do you like my OP image too?

RTC cried about him on twitch so they had nerf him :^).
He could have changed his movement patern but fuck that.

I wonder how many groupies RTZ has fucked

what if I want to support Dota but don't want to support Seattle

>open Facebook
>see your local wetback braging about his 4K games
fucking wall when?

>tracebook

kill yourself

>Facebook

>normiebook
>having subhumans as friends
someone really needs to kill himself
protip: it's (You)

>aggro trilane starts diving deep and pushing hard
>mid doesn't react
>flames all game after they push us down fast because he got a couple of kills and kda=skill in dota
>after the game ends some guy on the other team starts advertising his MMR selling site

OUR

UNDISPUTED

ABSOLUTE

GUY

IS STREAMING

zhanqi.tv/newbeehao

uh....dotards?
explain?

What did you pick? If it was some shit niche hero you deserved to lose

>no car hero

first picked omni because nobody wanted to pick and everyone was arguing that 'I PICK LAST'. not a lot you can do against early aggro as omni

>doesn't work with livestreamer

Does anyone else sometimes intentionally fuck with their team just make them mad?

it`s time to stop queueing

now watch me whooooooooooooooo

You can't stop me

Nice virus asshole

Reminder

EVERY FUCKING TIME DOTARDS

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

TUNE IN TO SOME RANDOM RUSSIAN STREAMER PLAYING DOTA 2 DEFENSE OF THE ANCIENTS

SHE'S:
1- VERY CUTE
2- SLIM
3- WATCHES HER APPEARANCE
4- HAS A SEXY AS FUCK VOICE

MEANWHILE IN THE WEST WE EITHER HAVE:
1- HORSE FACED GIANTESS
2- FAT AS FATASS COW COSPLAY
3- LAWN MOWING RAGING SJW GENDERPOLYAMOROUS QUEER

THANKS FOR NOTHING ICEFRAUD

The end is coming, dotards.

everytime i open twitch, I
1-Dont pay attention to camwhores
and thats pretty much how to succeed at life

Only if they're my friends, in which case, I forcestaff them in to the enemy team all the time.

>TI still hasn't started yet
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

bloodcyka is a sit hero and it doesn't matter what you build on him

If you watch camwhore streams you need to neck yourself famalam

Good. Dota don't need kids.

Wait you went solo omni? Are you fucking reatarded?

Sharishaxd is my waifu

questoin for any ayylien players, when I am ulting (((((generally speaking)))) do you just spam e or also disarm

I feel weird when i disarm my carry but he wants to hit people

>Not watching the russian goddess na_podhvate

plebs

>dagon cyka
Literally the only thing bloodseeker can legitimately be said to do better than other heroes is make use of dagon+eblade. Which is a sorry place to be in.

T W E N T Y T I C K
W
E
N
TWENTY TICK
Y
T
T
I
C
K

I was supporting a slark top lane, windrunner mid lane, bounty roaming and last picker went morphling offlane. they just went full aggro top and took the towers fast with no rotations, nothing we could really do about it with a spirit breaker, undying and axe against omni+slark when WR refused to help out

If your carry wants to hit people then you don't disarm him
Of course part of being good at the hero is to analyze the situation and decide based on what you believe is better in that exact moment.
If the guy has basically no hcance of living then healing him is kind of pointless since the damage is counted into the end result as well. If there's a chance he's gonna survive then you might as well properly heal him.

>tfw you will never hang out with batshit crazy horny russian cosplay chick

>Even TF2 has a higher tickrate
>Fucking Splatoon has a higher tickrate AND better netcode

What sauce did you use for that webm?

Just filter shit by "English" my good man. Then you'll automatically remove the top 28 Russian streams to get to the quality

Hey doturds what cookies are the best for dealing with existential crisis?

literally just 25mg of oxy

>Jungling with meme is actually faster than offlaning

explain this shit dotards

choco lesbians

I think I should stay sober.

Thanks phoneposter.

I've always wanted to be Lanaya's personal assistant. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and giving her a nice thorough massage, starting at her shoulders and making my way down to her soft, delicate feet. I know the other heroes would laugh at me, call me a bitch-boy, but I don't care. I would do anything for Lanaya. "All done, miss Lanaya." I say, smiling at my goddess as I kneel before her. "Is that a boner?" Lina asks. Auroth licks her lips, Lina giggles, and Mortred blurs. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Lanaya kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." she says. I don't understand because I had already given her a massage, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to massage her 'secret' as well. I pull down her panties and her long, feminine penis slaps against my face, surprisingly soft despite it's size, and she's only semi-erect. "Massage my penis, servant." she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Lanaya's cock forced into my mouth while she holds my nose with her hand. The smell and taste of her cock causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, servant, remove your clothes and bend over." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel extremely cold and vulnerable. All the girls around me have their eyes filled with a maddening lust. Lina and Mortred slowly approach me, grinning seductively and stripping off their clothing in the process. "No" Lanaya says, "He's mine.". It's only now that I realize she's still carrying her desolator, and I begin to pray to Selemene . She abuses my tight hole, her thrusting gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum as she cums inside of me, filling my ass with her seed. She pulls out of me, and slump down, quivering in pleasure. She leans down next to me, and whispers into my ear "The secret is out."

Holy FUCK this third set of immortals are mediocre.

>dealing with existential crisis while sober

ummm

Thread is so dead, I'll be able to post twice in a row, replying to myself.

Anyone wants to trade ogre or bane immortals for slark knives?

Everyone wants the god damn slark knives you fucking stupid motherfucking retarded piece of fucking shit, dumbass cunt.

You're really kind, user. You are so nice to other people!

Can we all really appreciate Icefrog and Valve for the current patch?

I personally found TI5 matches really boring due to the small hero pool in the meta and the farming heavy strategies.
This patch has been incredible. We've seen everything from 5 man deathball to 10 man team wipes, thrilling base races, unbelievable comebacks, slippery rat strategies, tense extended roshan fights, huge number of viable heroes in the meta, more blood shed in a match than the entirety of game of thrones--sometimes with whole team fights starting and ending before the creeps have spawned, matches that flip back and forth throughout, games that showcase and reward both individual skill and teamwork--allowing both cores and supports to shine, nail biting jukes and blink-and-you-miss-it surprise kills, it has been wonderful to both watch and play dota.
Dota will keep changing and getting better, but right now, we're in a super sweet spot, and I couldn't be more excited for TI6.
We give you a lot of crap Volvo, but we really do love what you've done with this game. Sometimes it's difficult to hear the lone voice of praise amidst the Tsunami of criticism, but I hope you see this, and know that all of us really appreciate your passion and dedication to Dota, and to us

I wonder how many times I can reply to myself uninterruptedly in a row?

fuck off reddit

>Everyone marks their hero and lane
>Pick accordingly so my hero fits in with theirs
>They all pick completely different heroes and my hero no longer works at all in the lineup

>2017
>still cannot see the enemies manabars

uhh dotardos?

>Being able to instantly tell when Storm is oom

what does "rata" mean

>Lolbabbie wants a crutch from his shit game
Not one bit surprising.

how many games do I need to have to leave the normal skill hell? 200?

It's a word in Spanish for congratulating the other player for their clearly superior skill.

Convince me not to, please.

are you kidding me? i always thought i was being called rat

>Ever considering wasting $57.43, let alone any money, in this shit game
You are beyond help, user.

:aegis2016: = :good goy: no space

things you can do with that 60 bucks:

>1 month of net
>

fuck i wanted to make a long list of stuff but cant think of anything

Whatever item you're hunting for can be purchased for

all immortals will be costing 30 cents after TI, just like last year. but it's your money you do whatever you want.

The lina and Invoker ones will be expensive senpai

the only worthwhile thing is the immortal gardens terrain at 125 or whatever
everything else will be cheaper to just buy off the marketplace

Some, but not all.

You have only played 200 games of Dota? You're probably around 1500 MMR at this point, high skill is like 3.3k, and VHS is at 3.8k or something.

If you're on a smurf just disregard the shit I said here what ever...

Also, my good man, what the FUCK are you worrying about the skill level of your fucking games for, when YOUR OWN SKILL LEVEL IS SO FUCKING LOW, THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT EVERY HERO IN THE GAME CAN DO, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON ITEMIZATION.

Sorry, it's just that dunning krueger players are the fucking worst, and that no one should become one of those faggots.

You'll get out of normal skill after like 500 games if you really try and learn and play well and pick good heroes and shit, if you don't try to improve you probably never will get out.

>complaining about a "slow" thread only having about 1 post every 20secs
>there are still threads on /t/ and /trv/ from a few years ago

Have you seen Ted "El Rato" Cruz?

>legion commander item can't be traded

>play a hour long slugfest as support where i'm just a wardbot and food
>lose
is there a worse feeling

>have good game sense
>cant last hit for shit
It's suffering being stuck as support.

How do you deal with morons in your games?

friend, i played dota 1 extensively for years, just recently i decided to play dota 2, and I win 70% of the games i play, i only lose when my teamates are retarded

i regret so much having bought the winter battle pass and losing 20~ games doing stupid quests.

i just want to play fun games where everyone knows what they're doing, that's all

mute and play

bind all chat wheel responses to "Get Back" and "Group Up"

>mute voice
>beer
>music
>a joint

I think you mean how many games before you can play ranked.

It's like 20-30 something matches. Just gotta get your Experience Trophy to 20 nowadays I think.