/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

kawaii Julien edition

Tips:
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
You don't need pawns, but they help.
Don’t miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Make sure you understand the romance system before you get too far: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

==================================================

>NEW /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw

> Old /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150pTBJ-IJ8ktH3mzObUI5pA4Rzsh88rfgFpwZf9wxe8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Collection of small mods (model/color swaps etc.)
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Current mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/hywvK0qT

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

>[un]official Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/postsliders

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/311/?
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone translate these moonrunes for me?

MORNING CREW YOU ARE SLACKING

and this comic too

the Japs sure have some good fanart

and this one!

My three favorite male NPCs: Barnaby, Julien and Maximillian

s-sorry I didn't see a Dragon's Dogma general, forgive me for any mistakes

this is my first time making a general thread :(

No, the morning crew let us die
traitors

you did good user

I'm doing NG+, but my pawn is underequipped for both BI and Everfall and keeps lately started getting shit scores, so I took her off the grid.

What's a good way to dragonforge equipment before post-game content?

>keeps lately started
I've got no idea how this happened, I swear

We all have off days user

>weeb pedophiles in charge of anything

Maybe they finally did the right thing and hung themselves. Thank god.

When you complete that room where you get the void key and a skeltal dragon spawns, just stand on the ledge and spam it with holy magic/arrows to avoid its attacks. Then use bait meat to get another one to appear, so on so forth. Dark bishop is best dragonforger in the game.

>title: i don't want that kind of julian!
>julian!
>i brought your favorite! festival pie!

>running sound effect

>squish!

>NAISU PAI!

>did you really think that would be my reaction?
>uh-huh, uh-huh

Mind the edge, master

Settle down.

Be honest with me, how fucking terrible is Warrior?

I've played this game as a ranger/strider/assassin and as a sorcerer/MA and a bit of fighter.

I had a fuckton of fun as those classes and they were amazing at combat and all of them were good at BBI.

How much i will suffer with warrior? Should i bother with changing to assassin for those stamina gains or not? What kind of pawn would be better?

I really wanna try a warrior/fighter arisen, more warrior than fighter actually.

Is there a face repository somewhere? Is there a DIO?

Warrior is not terrible, it's just a little underwhelming, and you have to game the system more in BBI. With warrior, you rely a lot on knockdown.

I'd say Assassin is a very good class to spend time in if you want to go warrior, though don't neglect your mdef. Sorc/MA should help you buff that. You don't need a lot, just enough to keep you from dying horribly whenever you encounter a skeleton mage when you're in the middle of charging up an Arc.

Dio?

I wish. Hard to recreate anime/manga faces with any amount of decency

did they ever add the Berserk costumes to the NA pc version?

no

>tfw no divine scythe wielding class
>can't go fucking bananas with the righteous fury of God on some poor dragon bastard

>taking this shit seriously

lol

Got 4 pips of health down for Death, 4 more to go.
I though it would be a pain in the ass with Warrior but the jumping attack really pack a punch with Eminence, and managing to get a Arc of Obliteration right up Death's cunt face and sending it flying across the room is always a plus.

Still, fuck that fight, I had to sent back Meabh so that she doesn't get 3 stared.

Fuck off Artacos.

>face repository

Yes but it's only my beautiful pawn's face over and over, printed out and stuffed into a grain silo. I can deliver a maximum of 100 kilos to your door but you have to pay for shipping.

Yeah, the sliders thing in the OP

>Mercedes
>Madeleine
Shit, do these actually look exactly like ingame with those sliders?
The small pics are kinda crappy so i cant tell from them

siliconmage, please.

what level

Was level 76 when I killed Death, and got launched to Level 82 when I got the final hit.
It was bretty fun.

Now I'm off to fuck up Matt Daimon.

>reach lesbian fort
>brought my set of lady's clothes
>get btfo because I forgot I had a male hired pawn
>load save, throw him off the cliff
sorry m8

Sorry for anyone that got 3stars, I was spam hiring/dismissing in the rift and saw a couple ddg ones in there

Post squads

FUCK.

I forgot one of the recollection tablet somewhere in the fucking island and I don't know where.
I'm just in front of the Fallen City too, so I guess it's one quest I won't do.

Has anyone been pawn-banned for fucking about with money/items on cheat engine?

Julien would be hotter if not for the ridiculous accent.

no?

You can't get pawnbanned, it'll just show up as invalid data in the rift if the stats/gear is fishy

Oh shit, thanks senpai

I've talked to pawns that had an X through the trade icon and that the hire dialogue wouldn't pop up for, tho.

>can't find her
wat
was she 82 last time you rested?

I suppose I should be in the clear if I just add a couple of zeros to my bank account, right?

I'm level 84 now but I'm still on the field, going to fight Daimon, I'll rest after the fight and tell you the level.

Last time I rested on a bed Octavia was level 76.

who's that in the witch hat?

Leanne, current level = idk because I've been leveling like crazy from running BBI trying to finish off cheevos

the mod for the hat is here nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/311/?

I need a last /ddg/ pawn before facing Daimon.

Looking for Striders/Rangers between level 75 to 120.

>tfw Syncia cancels her spell to move deftly out of Death's scythe range as he's charging up

I'm so proud of you my daughteru. This is my first ever encounter with him where none of my pawns died. Took a bar or so off him before he fled, I'm so happy.

DRAGONS DOGMA 2
FUCKING WHEN

Have I ever mentioned how fucking obnoxious it is to get the squad together without copious amounts of picking up and dropping pawns?

>Octavia's pioneer instincts kicking in.

Thanks for the rent, bruv.

Is there a way to farm gold at a good pace ? I'm thinking about cleaning up the Shadow Fort and Frontier Cavern with prosperity on but I wonder if there is a better way to get gold fast.

Duplicating BBI items is getting quite expensive.

sell those extra BBI items

Postgame everfall shits out tons of wakestones.

You can even farm off-line Urdy for 20 wakestones a pop, they go for 30k each without augments.

Taking a short break and then it's Daimon-killing time.

Wish me luck.

I want to hold hands with that knightfu

I also remade drow lady in case it wasn't blaringly obvious

Just picked up a quest I never did on the ps3 version on PC where i have to kill 45 zombies at the abbey. looked it up online and noticed it gives me this huge ass sword called Soultaker. Is it any good? for comparison ive been using the 2-hander i got from the store in GS(im a warrior btw)

It's definitely better than the one you're currently using, though you probably don't have to actively find zombies to murder in order to keep up with where you most likely are in the game now.

i just beat the mission in the evrfall and got a couple of the wyrm hunt quests, ive done like all the other sidequests so far except the female bandit one

It's a Golden Weapon though, so while better stat-wise and capable of inflicting Silence at 3star or more, it's probably better for selling in the end, given how Longswords don't inflict debilitations well due to slow attack speed.

you better not die on me while I sleep /ddg/

you better die in your sleep user

What if I let it?

chocolate paizuri

When my pawn comes to life and fucks my ass.

damn right

Why is getting pawns to get into the goddamn frame so difficult?

Pawns are shy.

>Move camera so pawn is up close
>The pawn moves as if the camera is an actual object in the world that they don't want to get in the way of

WHAT

It's funny you should say that because I encounterd this guy last night while wandering around Gran Soren. He had the Pants equipped too.

Pretty sure this shouldn't be valid pawn data since those armors are unavailable period in the PC version because lolnomorelicense

I've noticed that for whatever reason, pawns tend to try to move so they're facing the same direction as the camera. Even if you stop and let them settle down, if you start rotating the camera, they'll move to try to be slightly "ahead" of the arisen (in the direction the camera is facing) and generally try to face that direction.

Capcom didn't remove the items from the data, just the models and any way of getting them. If you cheat engine them into your inventory (not sure that's even possible?) or import a save from xbox that had them (that is possible), they'll do weird things to your character model, but that's about it.

It's like if the borders of the screen get close it will "bump" them and they'll move away from it.

They constantly want to be in the view of the 'camera' so that you pretty much keep getting reminded pawns are there, it's kinda smart considered they're one of the main selling points of the game.

My pawn is the main selling point, all the rest can walk 10000 feet behind us.

>gw003
how old is that screenshot

He took it about five minutes ago, which is especially impressive since the post is over 6 hours old.

newish computer, about 5 minutes older than the post

is there any possible way to take the animation data for the berserk sets from the ps360 versions and import those to the pc version?

The models for the gear literally don't exist in the game files

If someone ripped them from console they'd be violating copyright law and it'd be pretty illegal

okay this is a stupid question but how do i get my heros to cast strength of honor on me?

shift click it to disable it from their skillbar, so they won't immediately deactivate it. Then have them target your guy and activate it

>no blindfold

I am disappointed in your choice of Ritualist fashion.

she closes her eyes

Yeah but why would you hide the hat considering that for the most part the Rit hats are really good. The only one I never really liked that much was the Ancient one because it made you look like a dessicated husk.

Fuck now I want to go load up gw1 again and take armor pictures.

I like the hair desu is the biggest reason

>it'd be pretty illegal

Like that has ever stopped anyone from doing anything on the internet.

No site would be able to host it without getting their legal shit slapped

You can't even use Capcom models for shit like Fallout modding, since their legal department will go after you for distributing that kind of thing

You can't host it on the Nexus, sure, but you can find places that host copyrighted models and stuff for Skyrim/Fallout modding easily enough if you go digging.

And let's be honest, if Capcom can't stop people from distributing pirated Dragon's Dogma, how are they going to stop people from distributing a few ripped models?

>No site would be able to host it

Absolutely. It would be the end of the internet, bacially. The Korean mafia that runs Capcom is extremely powerful.

>Try to copy the save file of steam userdata
>try to put it on the steam folder after messing with a new game
>Erase all of last playthrough.

Where did I fuck up? apart from not using family sharing.

Is there any mod to have a sword user use Double Vault / Roll?

For the Well Equipped Achievement on Steam, does it count duplicate or just unique weapons? and how many pawns do you need to get The Captain chievo?

I always wanted to free Julien post dragon. But he doesn't want to leave his jail cell, even when I carry him out

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/?

i think it's unique which isn't hard if you visit the smithy in postgame

70 hires in the rift or random pawns

Much obliged, user.

I believe it's 350 pieces of equipment, dupes welcome.

Just make him your beloved, and laugh at how the dragon manages to sneak him out of the jail cell without anyone noticing.

pawn love

i guess it could sort of happen if your pawn fucked selene with your body after the ending

Anyone in need of rentals will take low levels in need of rc.

1. Play through game a couple times, preferably on hard mode to amass vast stores of jewgold
2. Rest at inn
3. Completely buy out Caxton, Madeleine, Reynard, Mathias
4. Kys

Now you have the cheevo, but you also have the money and free space from before.