currently at 99419,3908 miles
it could happen anytime

R.I.P.
How did she die?

>currently at 99419,3908 miles

How?

T-Boned by a distracted driver in ford explorer

Are you okay?
Please tell me you're suing her (assuming her because Ford Explorer)

Check both directions before proceeding into the intersection.

>Are you okay?
no am dying

send help

sorry, forgot that you amerifriends do it different
it's 99419.3908 miles

Yeah I'm fine. She tried blaming it on me, her father showed up though and was cooperative. His insurance is covering it. Plus there were witnesses.

Doesn't always work when you're surrounded by trees and buildings and they're coming at you 40 mph in a 30.

I don't think any country measures "distance driven" down to the ten-thousandth decimal, user.

well I do

They don't teach rounding in Yrop.

And that's why every car made in EU is better, they don't round down shit to the nearest one but keep their reading precise, so the machining is spot on too.

RIP in peace. I lost my first one at a fairly young age, too, at 137k.

>every car made in EU is better

I know you're excited you got enough welfare for a sub-1 liter clown car Ahmed, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

You fucking idiot that's not how it works.

>tfw brand new car ended up totaled by a dumb bitch in an X5 at a light
>tfw she only made it to 3k miles
At least insurance covered me, and I actually got paid when the totals were added-up.

My regards user :/

Uleh, I drive a 3 litre straight six BMW, don't talk shit about my wheels or me and hassan will come and enrichen your ass

>125,222 miles
>gets 22

i cant handle these dubs

>he doesn't understand significant digits

>time of death on father's '67 C10: 50,680 miles

It's in storage,I will fucking fix it myself.All it needs is a new gas tank,new door seals,new fuel lines,new brakes and tires but the engine is brand new.

427K here. I live in fear, yet overconfidence in the reliability of my trucks motor.

Wasn't that truck owned by your grandfather? Is the "seniors baby their cars" meme true even with the high mileage on that example?

Ob du behindert bist, hab ich dich gefragt!

12 992miles, 20909km, here..
Is this supposed to much? i mean, you guys make it sound as going over "12427,5 miles" ie 20,000 km, is a death sentence.

Yeah I bought it off my grandpa. He has maintainace records (from what I could find) from 200K all the way up to 425.5K where he got the oil changed before trailering it from Arizona to here Illinois. I put the most recent in at 427.7k where I changed the oil pump, water pump, oil, and coolant

holy fuck, im retarded, meant 125222 miles.,
(20000 km) as being some limit.

>185,000km
>hail damage

My VR commodore is stilling at 300,000 km.
Only reason I don't drive it anymore is because I got a new car, nothing wrong with the VR. I might take it for a spin this weekend, it's nice driving something that isn't pig fat.

>mfw a mate and I just completed a road trip from Brisbane, Queensland to Ularu, Northern Territory
>mfw 3200km distance
>mfw the truck already had 270,000km
>mfw it's only 1/4 into its lifespan

It's beyond me why people insist on buying cars with planned obselence, just get an older car that was fitted with an under stressed engine, the Patrol/Maverick in pic has a 4.2l I6 Diesel N/A engine that revs veeeeery slowly up to 4k RPM, they typically last 750,000 to 1,000,000km if you regularly service them and don't do some stupid mods to the engine, it's already plenty powerful.

The only problem this truck has is that it needs its injectors cleaned because at 120kp/h one of the cylinders doesn't fire every now and again, even then, it only happens if you're loaded up with 600kg of gear plus two passengers.

what? no. most cars built since the 80s can go 250k miles (>400k km) without major issues. Fuck, my dad's had three cars (an 85 camry, a 90 mirage, and a 95 pathfinder) go over 350k miles without any major transplants, just oil changes and the occasional minor repair or wear-part replacement.

>implying that's a large engine
Kek
Pretty sure the impala I had as a first car had a 3.4 v6 lmao

That blows man, as an explorer owner i'd like to apologize on her behalf.

at least it rolled trips :^)

>tfw pushing 321000km in an '89 corolla
>CV joints sound like rice crispies
>timing belt could probably be done
>windshield cracked
>brakes need done
>but it still out-sprints my idiot brother's '98 Taurus

>not rounding to .4

im sure itll help when youre dividing your nations into sharia law zones to the inth millimeter

#REKT