/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Camelot Aftermath Edition

Previous >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bxy64aiH
youtube.com/watch?v=_co_bmKCPbo
youtube.com/watch?v=9tH17Udzjjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xth for best archer

Reminder this killed Saber Lancelot

Akkun is the truest of the knights

Strongest servant coming through

>tfw actually hoping for a free 5*
p-please

That killed Lancelot, yes. No need to differentiate between Saber or otherwise.

I want this gacha to end already so I can roll and hopefully get Gawain or Lion King.

Just reposting the Camelot spoiler pastebin
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

Ii lvoe you giglamehs1

Still waiting for Saint Young Men Event

dead

>they actually give them away
>but only in akiba event, not ingame

How powerful is Bedivere compared to the other knights?

LOOOOORD

wasted 260 quartz and not get Ozzy or other 5* servant, at least en the anniversary will gift us a free 5*, right ? RIGHT ?

The floor killed him? Did he trip and fall over himself?

>hyped about the story after Camelot
>Babylon in 3 months

Current Bedivere?

High tier, maybe a bit below Gawain at worst.

Original non-Excalibur Bedivere? Probably lower.

He's the weakest.

The only reason he can stand up to them in this chapter is because Merlin buffed him up and he can use Excalibur which cancels out their grail gifts, and even then doing this burns up his soul as fuel.

love cat

>shooting her nipple

Ouch

>Ramesseum Tentrys is above Dendera in terms of EX power
>A last resort where Ozzy just crashes his Pyramids and shit into the opponent
So it's 1 NP but can actually coutn as 2 depending on usage

And it will be even more difficult than Camelot.

>Roll ozzy after 4 tickets and 12 other rolls
I feel sorry for the poor anons who spent over 100 something and didn't get shit. I'll use him with honor

and after babylon ?

>No need to differentiate
Berserker Lancelot actually destroyed Agravain, unlike Saber Memealot

Lancelot is the strongest servant.

>That user who spent 2000 quartz and didn't get shit
>There are anons who still not believe in the gacha rate down for whales
I wonder why the game is so easy as a f2p, no idea why the servants keep coming with tickets or meme single.
ho well, maybe we will find out one day.

Gilgameshfag, time to lay off the grog my friend

>Agravain: "My mother was insane. I grew up hearing the bedside story that she would become the king of Britain. I sat at the Round Table as part of her machinations. I didn't want to become a knight, but it was the fastest route. I was a tool to take the throne from King Arthur for my mother. I agreed to that, for I understood that Britain needed a strong king. My objective was the survival of Britain, and for that I used Arthur. What I sought was a hardworking king, one who would be able to let Britain to survive. It didn't matter who it was. I didn't care. In the end, Arthur was the best king. He was easier to use than Morgan. I hate women. Morgan was a disgusting whore. Guinevere who was said to be pure fell into love with you. For all my life I hated women. I hated humans. I hated love. Can you even begin to guess what a relief it was, when it turned out that the first person I didn't want to be hated by was a man? And it was all ruined by you and Guinevere. Can you even begin to understand what the blankness inside of me was like when I found out about the king's distress? I still have a job to do. Face your punishment. You betrayed our king yet again."
>Agravain comes crawling into the throne room covered in blood with broken limbs, a torso sliced open, and an eye missing. He finally managed to defeat Lancelot. Arturia tells him to rest, but Agravain insists that he still has five jobs to do- Expel the rebels, expel the intruders, rebuild the city, regather the citizens, and built for Arturia a glorious palace. His wish is, and always has been, even in life, to offer to Arturia the ideal country. But he coughs up blood and says that it looks like he won't be able to do any of that. Arturia tells him to go to sleep, saying that his biggest fault is working too hard.

SERVANT WHEN

server closed.

is the mod apk fixed? i want to be able to turn off this bullshit sandstorm

post titty monk lewds

Does anyone have the webm of this

cuck

Do not shitpost with Kiyohime you sick fuck

Using Mashu NP and hearing the LOADING music as bgm felt really awkward.
I kept imagining marathon Fou

She really wants to be able to skip the np.

The moon.

Ok /fgog/ With all the talk of 5*

Who was your first 5*? Also, where are they now? Do you still use him/her? Do you still like him/her?

Strangely enough, my first 5* was Vanilla Arthuria. Still using her up to this day since she fits in almost all team compositions and can clear hands at most

youtube.com/watch?v=_co_bmKCPbo

you just had to ask

>true things are shitposting now

He has pretty good stats but that's probably because Excalibur arm.

So without any buffs the knights powerlevels are Arturia > Gawain > Bedivere > Lancelot > the rest

Rad Vlad.
He's on my arts team along with Tamamo, Waver, and Jannu.
EX luck man.

>true
>opinion without a shred of empirical evidence
That is not how truth works

cuck

cute

>>There are anons who still not believe in the gacha rate down for whales

Considering I'm doing well as a F2P, yeah I don't believe the gatcha is just for whales. Although its still random, so even pumping a lot into it you can still get badly unlucky.

>no buffs Bedivere and Gaiwan higher than Lancelot
Yeah, no.

Chaldea will be the secret stage, where you fight against Roman and Solomon

>First 5*
Arthuria sadly
>Where are they at now
Level 81 and np at 2
>Do you still use them
Yes
>Do you like them
Fuck no especially after the second copy kept me away from gil

>quartz

I wonder what she'd do to Serenity

stats don't lie

Wait, does using the support Bedivere against them cancel their buffs?

Dance spin-off when?

youtube.com/watch?v=9tH17Udzjjg

I very much doubt it.

Why is she so angry?

More like

Goddess Arturia > Crazy Lancelot > Gawain = Agravain = Sane Lancelot > Arturia > Bedivere > the rest

Bedivere is currently propped up a bit by Excali-power.

As a side note; Nasu is still inconsistent as shit and doesn't seem to understand what even he means when it comes to NP rank. He says B++ is above A by a lot, yet Arash levels up to A rank. Although maybe its just a gameplay buff.

Casko, maxed fous and Fox Wedding lvl 10, I still use her because she was stupid good with Orion and Waver in the last event. And yes I'm happy I got her, I picked F/GO during the Halloween event because of her.

No, but you can have illya dancing instead

Altera

She is alright so I still use her but have no special feelings for her. I still remember people talked about her a lot now it seems her popularity died off.

>Usually whales need to cash mountain of quartz if it's not their consolation prize day
>F2p get same shit with single or tickets
Obviously the rate is still shit for both camp but it's worse for whales because there's a jew system to low down the whale chance of getting a 5* so they whale more.

Lots and lots and lots of bodily fluids samples to work on creating an antidote and vaccine

Ozzys interlude is just quartz too

>Gawain was beaten in 1 hit by Lancelot
Yeah, they do lie.

Who is without a doubt the best servant in the game and why is it JEANNE

>People thinking Roman is the villain

Too much information was telegraphed in this chapter, he is holding some secrets but he is a red herring.

Who will be true villain then? Well Mashu. No, I am not crazy.
Consider this: she is Kohaku 2.0. She pretends to a docile Kohai but his dead inside and holds a massive grudge again Chaldea and by extension humanity for the stuff done to her. She is using you to stop Salomon and by the end it is going to reveal herself has the mastermind and like in Tsukihime in the climax you are going to change her through the power of love

>Money is great isn't it?
>It sure is

Does it count as broken phantasm if you pour so much power into your NP you die right after
Like what Arjuna and Sanzou did

>playing since day 1
>got arturia after the grand maintenance
>Jeanne in early October
>Only one 4* until March where I pulled Karna and Dantes in the same week
>nothing ever since

The gacha is just that shit.

>Lancelot who had Arondight and therefore a stat boost
They certainly do not

I'm sad they didn't invite kintoki but it should be great seeing the two goof off

Chapter 17 part 3 is so fucking shit
What's with that fucking NP recharge.

your personal observations alone do not constitute enough empirical evidence to prove some kind of system exists

>Lancelot who had Arondight
Nice meme.

But the climax is her killing herself after her plan succeeds fully.
Didn't you play Hisui route?

Is that why the servant inside her didn't wake up? Because he wanted nothing to do with her and her planning?

Altera
I still use her but she's only bond lv7

Didn't da vinci say he was hiding shit because he had a grail of his own that he can use at the cost of his own life or was that bullshit

>Gawain: "Percival the Second Knight, Kay the Third, Gaheris the Sixth, Palamedes the Ninth, King Pellinore the Supervisor, and Bors who was to be the next Eleventh. When they were summoned by the king, they showed their loyalty by rebelling against the Lion King. They were magnificent knights, for they chose to fight the king, for the king's honour. We killed them all."

What happened to Galahad?

How you liking the worst 5* Lancer senpai?

>H-he fought him without having stats maxed out even though Gawain was three times stronger at that point
Yeah, no shitposter-kun

Nice meme

Disappear. This post is an eye sore. This post.. This post. This post. This post. This post.

Karna. Yes I still use him.
>tfw they'll never buff his NP
It does really poor AoE damage

>Gilcuck didn't get Gil
JUST
U
S
T

But which one is number one and which one number two?

He's stuck in an eggplant

He succeded