/drg/ Danganronpa General : A CUTE edtition

>Previous Thread:
>Last thread hit image limit
>Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)! (as if)
>>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
>store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
>store.steampowered.com/app/413420
>>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
>Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
>>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
>gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates
>>DR3 information
>pastebin.com/EHN94ivH
>>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
>pastebin.com/K7qJa0hE
>>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
>nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
>archive.today/4MSAe
>>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865
>>FAQ
>pastebin.com/MUdQJedT
>>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
>pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX
>>Project Space - WIP
>Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5
>>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
>pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5hDyt
mangahere.co/manga/super_danganronpa_2_goodbye_despair_academy_comic_anthology/
mangahere.co/manga/danganronpa_academy_of_hope_and_high_school_of_despair_4_koma_kings/
my.mixtape.moe/kmabnj.mp3
kissmanga.com/Manga/Danganronpa-Academy-of-Hope-and-High-School-of-Despair-4-koma-Kings/Vol-002-Ch-000?id=303873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is going on?

Oh god i'm so retarted
I should have called that thread "Green edition"

>everything is in green text

JUST

Holy fuck, are you Tokoposter?

Why is it full of greentext?

Also, how's that real dangans play mafia fic coming along?

How do you even do this shit

reposting cause new thread

What features do you want in V3?

>You can murder a character anytime in the story and be a culprit yourself, rather then the usual class trial you have to hide evidence, leave red herrings among other things.

>The ability to be attacked by a culprit, you can scavenge weapons and tools to aid in self defense.

Can I smoke this shit?

Ive never heard of this, what is it?

Big brother, what the fuck did you do?

No he isn't dead you fucking mog.

I want Junko to be the mastermind.

Chisa is a PURE VIRGIN FLOWER.

Just because its green doesnt mean you can smoke it

gg OP

Why the hell are you guys accusing me of making the thread?

I made the last one, why would I make this one? I fucking hate making threads because I always seem to fuck something up.

Absolutely fantastic. user, you a best
Not even joking

>tfw weedman won't die
WHY? WHY KODAKA?

DR is less DR without Junko. She HAS to be the mastermind somehow

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Such talent! I'm glad I could be a stepping stone for you to achieve these trip

I can't believe Kuzuryuu is fucking dead.

I just want my husbando to survive for once.

Some guy last thread said he was going to write a fic about Naegi, Celes, and Komaeda and possibly more playing mafia.

weedman no go to bed

Calm down, Tokokins. I was joking.

I copied the previous thread OP, opened a quick reply to delete the [embed], but Veeky Forums take what's in your Ctrl+c as quoting ,so everything was greentexted and I didn't notice.
Something far worse. I'm a BENIS :DDDD
Thanks bruh.

>Kuzu isn't dead

>Pure virgin flower

>Precious precious flower

You said there was a reason you never make threads, i assume this is why

Goddammit, why do I keep responding to these...

I am not in the right mindset today.

I saw Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu at a street market in Tokyo yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Karinto packs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It's because you watch The Purge 3 all last night.

You shouldn't watch shitty sequels of already terrible movies dude. It fucks with your brain.

Are you feeling alright OP?
You look a little green to me!

I am going to sleep, i hope i have dreams with Ms. Pacman

Still cute as shit.

I want to comfort her and tell her everything will okay, while gently brushing her most likely greasy hair.

>Not wanting to brush her teeth.
Nigga u gay.

I fucking love this pasta

Why are Chisafags in such major denial about her past experience? She's no virgin. And, with that body, that makes her more appealing.

Monokuma is so cute!!
And fuckable.

She was saving herself for marriage.

>being so beta that a girl with experience gives you a seizure

When's the new episode come out?

Raw in about 20 hours.

i blame you for this disgusting blogs recommendations

no i will

>Gozu didn't died, he just went to another series.

Please be a double fake out

blog recommendations?

What?

>Braces are used to make teeth straight
>Already has straight teeth
what

U wot?

Don't judge her damnit!

I'll brush Seiko's teeth in the morning and at night. After every meal she eats, I'll remove any pieces of food stuck in her teeth. I'll cut her fingernails properly and make them gorgeous. I'll wash and brush her hair and make it covered in my love. I'll help her get rid of any pimples that appear on her skin.

I will care for Seiko and make her a cleaner, happier and sweeter woman.

Do you think Seikos hulk drugs also makes her grow a penis

That's the proof that it's working

CxT here, i didn't liked no one to blog.

I just post some images with filenames changed.

leave

You don't take off braces as soon as your teeth straighten though.

source: had braces for 3 years

Dude I get all my images from google images and pixv.
Why are you going to blogs when there is a function designed for only looking for pictures?

They look straight because of the braces, the whole point of braces is to position the teeth and hold them there.

>Cant even take care of herself

Even if it boosted her testosterone levels to Schwarznegger levels, her genitals are already set in stone. From a medical stand point, it wouldn't happen.

But this is the realm of fiction. Whatever helps you get your rocks off, I guess.

Where is Nidai...
Have to thank him for the inspiration

So medically speaking, what happens to seiko when she mutates resident evil style?

My personal theory about Seiko and Ruruka is that they're genderswapped alternate universe versions of Chester and Timmy from Fairly Odd Parents. Or possibly they were directly inspired by them after Kodaka watched an episode of it.

Who's with me on this?

Like what said.
Also it's hard to find a dentist in a post-apocalypse

I hope that you're wrong.

Uh. Maybe a boost in testosterone and a couple shots of adrenaline? Honestly, that kind of rapid muscle growth is pretty much off the table. I know there are drugs and hallucinogenics that can induce a beserker state, but notihng that'll roid you out in a few seconds.

That doesn't exist medically speaking.
That is entirely fictional. What I suspect she downs is what made Sakura Oogami look like the way she is.

DELETE THIS!

And I thought toko was bad. Seiko is the worst.

Medically speaking, it can't happen. You can't just increase your mass out of nowhere.
At best, her heart rate would go up and her muscles would get bigger thanks to the extra blood flow.
I'm no cardiologist or endocrinologist, so I can't really tell.

Sakura doping? I mean, it is a good thought, but would she really?

Same thing that happened to Akane in the despair arc.

Explain

Where still here and alive if you care about us
discord.gg/5hDyt

She jumped from athletic to Andre the Giant. Somethign happened there, and it was either drugs or five minutes with Coach Nidai.

She doesn't need drugs

It might of been something simple as what happened to Akane during episode 2.

Except with Sakura somebody gave her something to drink and she got stuck like that.

I want Seiko and Ruruka to ditch Smithy-kun and be friends again.

No she wasn't.

Does anyone have translated danganronpa 4komas? Or a link to where I could read them?

What are the DR Dudes' dicks like?

Makoto Naegi has a perfectly average dick, being 5 inches when hard. Naturally, he lets his pubes grow out; but he occassionally trims when he feels it's getting too busy.

Byakuya Togami has a slightly long and slender circumcised dick, around 7 inches when hard. He maintains his bush, light and blonde just like his hair. He does not completely shave it; he has a odd pride for his pubic hair.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru has a surprisingly thick and fat dick, around 6 and a half inches when hard, with a fat purple mushroom head. His bush is trimmed properly, with only a small strip of hair existing.

Mondo Owada has a long, strong dick, around 8 inches when hard. He lets his pubes grow wildly, only trimming when it gets too uncomfortable on his motorbike.

Leon Kuwata has a perky dick with a thick base that stands straight up, being 6 inches when hard. His crotch is completely smooth, as he maintains it "just in case". He mainly does it because he thinks that it's trendy, but also dislike how it doesn't match with his red hair.

Hifumi Yamada has a tiny dick with phimosis, being 4 inches when hard. He never maintains his bush, as he never believes he's gonna show it to a 3D girl anyway.

Yasuhiro Hagakure has a big, fat dick, that slightly curves to the right, being 8 inches when hard. His bush is full and is rarely maintained, with a long and thick happy trail.

Chihiro Fujisaki has a cute dick, around 4 and a half inches when hard. He shaves his pubes off, mainly to make it easier to maintain the illusion of being a girl, but he likes how it looks too.

shooting truth bullets outside of nonstop debates to find different paths through the story and maybe cause a different trial outcome somehow

DIE TUMBLR

mangahere.co/manga/super_danganronpa_2_goodbye_despair_academy_comic_anthology/

mangahere.co/manga/danganronpa_academy_of_hope_and_high_school_of_despair_4_koma_kings/

There may be downloads to these but I don't know where.

my.mixtape.moe/kmabnj.mp3

anyone else just get fucked depressed listening to this song

i don't want them to get hurt again

>Not kittygiri
Really, user?

>Chihiro with a small dick
>Implying he doesn't take after his father
>The legendary Taichi "Taichinchin" Fujisaki

kissmanga.com/Manga/Danganronpa-Academy-of-Hope-and-High-School-of-Despair-4-koma-Kings/Vol-002-Ch-000?id=303873

These are too cute

Thanks

Isn't it obvious?

/co/ pls
we don't need Camp Sherwood inserted into DR.

God she's cute.

We just have to enjoy these good times while they last. And the opening can't make me depressed. It's too high in spirits

Did a small child draw this

We're still pre-auditions, so drop by and leave a vocaroo for anyone if you're interested! Especially Chisa, since she's got a lot of lines.