WaaaaapTuTuTuWAAAAAPTUTUTUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Anyone in Munster, Ireland wanna race a tuned 1.4 civic for €250-500? OR for free :P

Sure mister officer.

This thread is awful

I ain't no pig biatch

>pikey honeypot

HAHHAHAHAHAH wtf man im not a pikey either..............

DURTY TREE AND A TURD

Thanks mr. racism

WaaaaaaaaaaaaapTUTTUTUWaaaaaaaaaaaapTUTUT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ENGINE EXPLODES CAR SPINS OFF ROAD DOES A TRE FLIP LANDDDDDDS IT??!?! ROLLS SOME MORE AND BOOOM MORE EXPLOESIONSZZZZ EVERYWURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AHGHGHGHGHGHHHGGHHH WAAAAPTUTUTUWAAP

Is this how Europeans see the Irish?

I'll race you Paddy.

come to Glasgow and i'll take on your race tuned Honda.
I'll be on my Vespa.

only one rule, I chose the route.

and no fucking off without paying when you roll over the finishing line with your tail between yer legs.

pic related, Bitsa my Vespa.

You own a Vespa? In Glasgow?

Why has no one stabbed you yet, or at least, trashed it.

naw, we see them either as uneducated idiots or thieving pikey cunts.

long story short, anyone who might have wanted Glasgow Mods stabbed or our scooters trashed get the shit kicked out of them a long long time ago and they never forgot......YOU DONT FUCK WITH GLASGOW MODS, and that includes a good few members and ex-members of Police Scotland.

pic related, TOB in '81

A fucking vespa hahahahaha come on man lol what does that pack? about 50cc? Hahahaha ffs Ill use my 200cc skyteam cause i'm guessing its off road if you actually think a vespa can beat a civic keeeeeek none of them owl pikey tricks m8 we know them all :P

how fucking old are you?

^
|
forgot to put in name

My guess...... 64-69?????

same age as my eyes and a wee bit older than my teeth!

52 this year, hence the trip

its not what you drive, its how you drive.

like i said, allow me to choose the route within Glasgow City Centre and i'll beat anyone on here with my stock 125cc Vespa which has only one modification a SIP race exhaust.

cheeky cunt

>inb4 he picks a route through heavy traffic just to meme you

SSSSHHHH yer ruining it

Ok, maybe JUST maybe you would if you picked the route, which i'm guessing will be a series of sharp turns and bends with no straights. But if you took your little 125 to any 1/4 mile straight my VTEC rocketship would chop you without a doubt

my dads like 50 and I wouldn't consider him old lol

nope no sharp turns, actually a straight to a roundabout, round that, then straight back to the start, about 1 and a half miles, and its dual carriageway

>my VTEC rocketship
Remember lads, we're talking about a country whose media recently called 2 liter cars "powerful".

i dont consider me old, on here though i'm told i am.

Who the fuck races in heavy traffic in the middle of a city?!

me

it's called being a taxi driver

Learn the fucking history, rockers and mods always raced in the city center you thick cunt

>fly to the USA to buy a car
Get shot
>drive to Germany to buy a car
Get gassed
>drive to Poland to buy a car
Get beaten up by a russian truck driver and have my trailer stolen
>fly to Ireland to race a Honda
Get carbombed

>fly to Scotland to buy a car
meet TOB get drunk

KEK
You wouldn't stand a chance. It would be at night when theres no traffic aswell so its basically just a straight...
Hey if it takes rocketfuel, its a rocketship right?

>rockers and mods ... Cringing so hard. cant even deal, fuckkkkkkk, god help this poor little innocent user :'(

nah, half 8 on a monday morning, queen elizabeth univeristy hospital to dumbarton road and back.

whilst you're stuck in traffic , i'm out n through and riding inside the pedestrian part of the clyde tunnel, yer fucked m8

I visited Edinburgh some years ago now, when I was like 17 I think. I remember the tour guide on the bus to the highlands getting more and more shitfaced as the trip went on

watch Quadrophenia, mods n rockers did happen, we kicked the shite out of our lot and had to venture into england to get fresh ones

>riding inside the pedestrian part

And running over old ladies and random people kek

you gotta do what you gotta do

nah its only ever used at night by junkies, so i might get a syringe stuck in a tyre but even that doesnt stop the mighty Vespa, we haz spare wheels.

>2016
>saying biatch
>let alone on Veeky Forums

i may not get confirmation from you because officers are legally allowed to lie (at least in the US) but you're just setting yourself up for failure mane

Mods make me cringe so hard. Especially the ones ive come across jesus lord fuck. The whole hey mann im basically liam gallagher i love oasis and dont give a fuck yea mannn im gonna go get liams haircut aswell. What the fuck even is that its like ok i cant even hahahaha whats a rocker i probably dont want to know but fuck it :| Im glad you kicked the shit out of mods but you obviously didnt get enough of them theyre spreading like cancer in Dublin
A bit of spinach when u need it most

Are you implying im a cop or saying the cops will see this?

well from all the posts you made so far it seems like you quickly googled "car guy Internet slang"

Yea man thats exactly what I googled well done fucktard

The hair haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahhaha

The rockers was the motorcycle version of the mods except they didn't dress in trenchcoats like a bunch of benders, they had café racers, wore leather jackets and clashed with the mods all the time, fucking hell m8

Well thats not cringe to me.. Just sounds like dodgy motorcycle groups. trenchcoats? KEK. what started mods? sounds like their basically hipsters today, those real deep fuckers who wear abstract shit tryna set the next trend. Those wankers who take pictures of their lunch but still put a fucking sepia filter on the pic. but worst of all crimes these people commit is that hair holllly fucking shitballs

The mods was what TOB had in the pic:
>the hairstyles
>the trenchcoats
>all the goofy shit on the scooters like scaffolding with horns and mirrors and badges
>rolled in packs of at least 20

It's why they kicked the shit out of people that fucked with them, like the rockers and they're trick café racers made of frames from Norton and engines from Triumph

Today they're different. They're either liam gallagher lookalikes or annoying hipsters. Both do 90% of the people around them heads in. They'll usually have a massive ego as well but theres no vespa gangs running around looking to fuck up the guys with better bikes lol

If you dont cringe at this, my hat is off to you sir

Come across the pond bruh, I'll smoke you in my 94 EG Hatch with a few select mods

this is a real , old school mod, FUCK Oasis, Fuck the Gallacher brothers, and fuck the 50 year olds still cutting about with Weller hairdo's.

also fucktard is getting a bit dated

I saw Liam Gallagher last year at Kells in Seattle last year. Hes not bad.

Musics good hes a fucking knob tho.
Whats the connection between football hoolligans and mods? their a bunch of fucing eejits aswell kek

the connection with hooliganism started with the advent of the "football casual".

we discovered there were more than a few who became Mods in the 79/80 revival just for the chance to be involved in running battles with skinheads,punks,bikers,teddy boys etc
this is not entirely what the whole Mod culture was all about, it was and still is much more about the music, the fashions, the scooters but mostly about "clean living under difficult circumstances" (we were working class but buying tailor made suits,shirts, shoes etc)

then in early 83 we had the emergance of "the scooter boy", skins, teds, norms, goths, psychobillies who despite not being Mods actually liked the scooters and started going to the national scooter rallies turning these events from purely Mod based to anyfuckinthing goes weekend long parties.

now we'd all stopped fighting with each other because the mutual interest in scooters overcame the petty musical differences.
however a few months go by and those who's only interest in being a mod/punk/skin etc was the attraction of the violent clashes realised this had come to an end. this is were the footbal casual came from, the fuckwits who only wanted to fight.

these were usually seen to be the hardest,toughest mods in the area wanting to be going ahead with other "firms" every weekend, not so in Glasgow though, we remained to be Mods. football held no interest to us nor the inter-firm clashes of football supporters. we still had the "dont fuck with the Glasgow Mods rep, we clashed with most teams casuals between late 83 and late 85 till the Aberdeen casuals attacked en masse at our most popular club The One Up, they left in ambulances and that was the last major clash we were involved in, every other casual firm knew now, stay the fuck away.

elsewhere though the Mod culture gradually became more and more diluted till only the real hardcore scooterist/Mods/Northern Soulers were left.

well, fuck... i genuinely never believed my uncles when they told me the stories i thought they were gross exaggerations. one of my uncles built a race ready road going lotus with his RAF car club and they said because the car attracted a lot of local attention for being fast it frequently got heckled and shit thrown at it on the road by rockers that clearly had a problem with cagers.