/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Make CD Projekt Rad Again Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLfHD2EULns
poal.me/vpxor7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for triss

beep boop, let's make a band anons

ja vodyanoi ja vodyanoi!

It means he's in a better place now

Hush, hush or she'll blush~ (by Pryce68)
Triss, Triss, what a Miss! (lol, by LaPadite)
Triss, Triss, a perfect kiss! (by msanx)
Triss, Triss, Geralt's true bliss! (by msanx)

Poor Triss.

She has to watch how her friend Yen gets rejected.

my geralt left yen for triss and then years later i show up and fix yens broken heart and we live the rest of our lives happily together

>Make CD Projekt Rad Again
What do I do?

Roche is shit

>The La Valettes sold out to Nilfgaard
>Roche sold out to Nilfgaard
>Iorveth sold out to Nilfgaard
Hael Her'zaer! E'er y gloir.

That's nice, with who made you Yen hook up?

Heh, Yen always want the things she can't get.

>The last thing Emhyr sees.gif

That's where Iorveth was all game. Nilfgaard, waiting to assassinate the Emperor.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gLfHD2EULns
Nah. Iorveth's dead and so is CDPR.

Voice your displeasure wherever and however you can. I know it's hard, but we must become as the Trissfag. Demonstrate a heretofore silent but large segment of the core fanbase is concerned. Maybe then they will change direction.

Spammers and waifufags pls go

>>Nah. Iorveth's dead and so is CDPR.

>Necromancy is evil, they said
>It always ends badly, they said

But Faolitiarna did escape and went to Zerrikania with Dijkstra and Mun.

>So riddled with arrows he resembled a hedgehog.

>mfw Emhyr causes his enemies to turn into hedgehogs before they die

It's like pottery

What do you think the voice actors thought when they were called in to record emergency waifu dialogue?

He's gone too far this time

RIP Shilard

>RIP Shilard
>Sincerely, VE

ftfy

poal.me/vpxor7

>mfw reading about the W3 quests Iorveth was supposed to be featured in
>mfw his relationship with Roche was going to be heavily touched upon in W3

Reminder that Triss content cannibalized this

>with who made you Yen hook up?
u wot m8

He's autistic, he has trouble with language.

Stop spamming you fucking shit

>waifus yen
>calls others autistic
kek

KEK

yen is my waifu and i did not call anyone autistic

I didn't even mention Yen

Fuck off waifufag

I can understand that CDPR can't take the already huge W3 and add another start off point based on the existence of Vergen and the non human alliance. However, why not simply slip in information about how the alliance collapsed due to inner strife? Dwarves and Elves don't get along all that well anyway and Dandelion even mentions in his W2 narration that "if not for Henselt's army making camp nearby, the whole rabble would have been at each other's throats in no time".

Then they could have dropped that alternate reality and simply have Iorveth appear in a side quest somewhere, involving Scoia'tael and some delicious morality tale about 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter' etc. I'm sure they could have thought of a plausible reason for Saskia's withdrawal, at least for the time being. It might have been a bit of a cop out but a lot more satisfying than having some guy mentioning Iorveth in passing, letting you over hear it, if you are lucky. That's so pathetic they might as well have left it out.

Considering CDPR's track record so far, W3 is amazing and I loved the previous games too, I was convinced they were saving Iorveth for a DLC. But now it looks like he will remain simply forgotten, disappointing the many players that choose his half of the W2 game.

CDPR deserves a slap on the wrist for that one.

My Geralt is allergic to peanuts

I will never get over people being outraged over MUH TRISS not having enough waifu lines, but hardly hearing a peep over Iorveth being cut and never restored.

You people asked for this future

Don't even have to do that. Just have some random Siege of Vergen dialogue or talk about Nilfgaard passing them by because they're pretty irrelevant to them. Leave a token force to keep them locked up then move on.

because hardly anyone went down the iorveth path first time through the game and so dont care as much about it as a major character like triss

>because hardly anyone went down the iorveth path first time through the game
[citation needed]

>and so dont care as much about it as a major character like triss
Triss isn't a major character outside of TW1.

>One of the main love interests
>Not major
People care more about her than shitty Iorveth. Most people chose Roche. Get over it.

>hardly anyone went down the iorveth path

>choosing the "we were so poor, my mommy had to work as a whore to support us" path
>ever

Being a love interest doesn't make someone a major character.

> Most people chose Roche.
Wouldn't be surprised. But "hardly ayone went down Iorveth's path the first time"? Come on. Even if that were true (it isn't), hardly anyone that played TW3 played TW2 anyway. So why have Roche, for that matter?

why are Trissfags Brochefags so often?

Both paths were really good tbqh

>Ge'els was originally planed to be a Wild Hunt general, you would have fought him in an area called the Spiral, the gas world you visit in Through Time and Space
>you would have fought Caranthir in Skellige; more people were also planned to show up there, like Keira, Iorveth and Sile
>the final battle with Eredin and the Hunt would have been in Novigrad, with Nilfgaardian and Redanian forces battling in the background
>there's also a subplot where Emhyr would have tried to arrest the lodge members

CDPR pls learn time budgeting

pls

pls

>we missed out on more keira
this makes me mad

oh my god im mad

Just end it

Do not worry, Anonymous! We have seen all the feedback on Reddit and our official forums and now know exactly what you guys, the fans, want! You will not be disappointed in what surprises we have in store for you in the future!
Regards, Marcin #7 from Adobe Reader Installation

>>there's also a subplot where Emhyr would have tried to arrest the lodge members
Yep. Apparently, if you romanced Yen, Triss would have done something to help her escape and vice versa.

I believe this is why in the epilogue Emhyr says that he won't "pursue her". I think that was left over.

I am placated. CDPR is my good personal friend. Fuck off haters

>Apparently, if you romanced
Anyone else cringe a little when they see this verb thanks to association video game waifufags?

In any case, the cut dialogue I saw was Yen giving the Lodge to Emhyr, which was their mysterious deal that is never elaborated on in the final game.

>we could've had Isengrim
FUCK MY LIFE

>Implying he's not part of Zerrikanian Borderlands DLC

CDPR doesn't care about any pre-existing characters anymore unless they can somehow turn them into waifus, whether from the books or the previous games

I'm not a waifufag. Forgive me for using a term that triggers your sensibilities so much.

I wasn't telling you to shut up or accusing you of anything. Just wondering if anyone else had developed such a negative association with it. Sorry.

If they cut all of that content so as not to over-complicate things, why does the narrative still feel rushed and lacking in cohesive direction?

Yeah, in that case, it annoys me too when used like that.

Because they didn't cut it to not over-complicate things. They cut it because they ran out of time and already delayed the game twice.

Marcin cannot into budgeting time and money

Shani is perfection.

CDPR's vision has always outweighed their financial support. Cyberpunk stands to the first time they actually have enough resources to do more of what they want.

Their vision will just grow all the greater for it. It's admirable in a way, but without post release support in the for of Enhanced Editions it dooms them to making unfinished games.

"Geralt, just lock yourself indoors with Yen and have sex for a couple of weeks."
Cirilla of Vengerberg

Is it possible to persuade Radovid that I wasn't there when Henselt died in Witcher 2?

>tfw level 45
>tfw can't let go of Iris

So I'm not the first one to notice this wall right?

Also sorry my screenshot looks shit, idk why

No, I noticed.
the strange penis looking thing seems to be an actual letter, though. Guess someone got inspired.

Mr. Merigold: Who is this scoundrel and what's he doing in my house?
Triss: Please papa...this is Geralt..my..
Mr. Merigold: This guy? Triss dear, are you joking?
Geralt: Please Mr. Merigold, I assure you...
Mr. Merigold: Oh, I'm just kidding son...come, give me a hug.
Geralt:You're quite a jester Mr. Merigold...
Mr. Merigold: Thank you for making my daughter happy, son.
Triss: Hihihihi
Geralt:Hihihihi
Mr.Merigold: I love you my children.

My Geralt goes by Geralt Merigold

>Shoot vyvern dealing 1 dmg
>falls into water
>dies
>still hear it breathe

Mine too, it's a beautiful surname.

is it weird that i find that witcher 3 looks better at night?

I don't know if it looks better, but I definitely prefer the night time atmosphere more.

Sometimes you have to let go, just like taking the rose is ultimately the correct choice, even if it hurts.

>Oh shit a witcher
>Fuck he's gonna kill me
>Let's try flying
>Motherfucker, since when witchers carry crossbows
>OH NO I AM SHOT
>I AM SO SHOT
>I AM FALLING
>OH NO I FELL INTO THE WATER
>AND DIED
>now just gotta keep quiet and play dead, maybe he'll fuck off

>lambert got a happy ending
:333333

>tfw Keira and Lambert will settle down and have four beautiful children
:3

EskelxTriss > KeriaxLambert

>tfw Lambert will beat all four of his children
:3

He was against torturing Uma though but that may have been a personal vendetta against witcher shit

He's learnt from his father, he'd never do that!

they'll be sick of each-other in half a year.

Yen is basically a nazi if you think of it

Abusees often become abusers

And Yen, like Hitler, did nothing wrong

Best couples:

Geralt x Triss
Yennefer x Istredd
Keira x Lambert
Philippa x Dijkstra
Dandelion x Priscilla
Eskel x his goat

I can imagine Keira and Lambert living in a trailer park and Lambert wears a wife beater and just drinks light beer while Keria is pregnant all the fucking time and they just stay together out of spite.

They're that kind of couple to me.

It's not nice to call Triss a goat.

Geralt x Yennefer
Philippa x Mind-Raped Saskia

imho

The neighbors can hear them argue every night. Sometimes Lambert sleeps on Geralt's couch while Keira laughs at how fat Yen's gotten.

How the fuck am I supposed to not get 1shotted by batattack.

Triss is cuddled up in Kovir with Geralt, Eskel fucks his goat in the ass alone in the woods.

I can accept Phil, but Geralt and Triss are made for each other.

>but Geralt and Triss are made for each other.
They have very little in common really. They'll be divorced within two years.

>implying they would even get married in the first place

Yen will lose the weight, Geralt will feel something other than the rush he gets playing Gwent, and Ciri will come down and they'll ignore the fact that she smells like Papa and they'll be an actual family again.

>Yen will lose the weight, Geralt will feel something other than the rush he gets playing Gwent, and Ciri will come down and they'll ignore the fact that she smells like Papa and they'll be an actual family again.
Pipe dreams. Embrace the darkness

They give each other exactly what they need. Geralt found harmony, he can finally retire and have a peaceful, loving relationship. It was wild and fun with Yen, they tried many times, but that just never worked. With Triss it will be different, better.

Triss on the other hand finally got to know true love, something she craved for a long time and with a man she loved for years. She also has her dream job, all is perfect for her. Triss and Geralt will live happily ever after, until Geralt dies of old age in her bed.

They have nothing to talk about and conflicting worldviews. In time the lure of the new and the opposite will fade and resentment will start to set in over their disparate needs.

>implying they would even get married in the first place
I don't think they will ever get married, their love is beyond that, their bond is unbreakable and doesn't need some title.

That's good because mages can't marry in the Redanian Empire.