GET WOKE

GET WOKE.

we wuz jezuz an shieet

why did europeans try to steal jesus from the donkeys?

keep doing the good work brother

we cannot let these cumskins hide history any longer

I don't understand the sarcasm. Jesus literally was not white. But he wasn't black either.

idk, he could've been an albino donkey

>But he wasn't black either.

Can you even fucking proove that?

>Jesus literally was not white.

Sure kid.

>he wasn't black either.

Sure kid.

It's not like the literal SON OF GOD MADE FLESH has to look like everyone else in his village or anything.

Try finding a black person in the Levant at the time who wasn't a slave.

well according to Ignatius he was still from the seed of David through the holy spirit. that would make him full jew

>It's not like the literal SON OF GOD MADE FLESH has to look like everyone else in his village or anything.
Heretic/10

Christ was born out two human parents, died and stayed that way.
Christianity is pointless.

>cesare borgia was da vinci's lover

It's as though you are looking forward to eternal torment in a lake of fire.

Keep lowering the bar Veeky Forums.

Nice that's how you scare people? If you don't believe in bronze age myths you're going to be tormented in a lake of fire for eternity - but God loves you.

Le hell bogey man

Welcome to history, kiddo. While we're at it, let us negotiate how the actions of central Europeans, essentially founded the sect of religion we now call "Christianity." Not to mention that the personal actions of almost every religious figure head had some sort of major impact on the religious world we think of, nowadays.

Yeah, He'll be bummed for a second as he throws your rebellious ass into hell, but then you'll be forgotten by everyone.

He'll just make more people, hell he can impregnate women who haven't even lost their virginity!

Yeah, no fucking shit. Who cares though?

Pic related oldest depiction of Jesus, the photos on the right are in line with.

also

>Europeans at war with Islamic world
>basically same race as Jesus

kys austist

When you point out the absurdity of bronze age myths - it's not rebellion lmao.

And after all hell as a place of eternal torment trough works and a fire lake - is a Christian invention.

Your picture is early but not the first - it's from 6th century and it's not based on any other source, rather than imagination of the artist.

Jesus obviously did not look like the medieval depiction - but how he looked is irrelevant, unless you find his skull and do a facial reconstruction I don't see how you're ever going to find that out.

No, the total number of new creations will be fixed at that point, and we are eternal.

Nor more making new people.

When you're in the dark, alone, and on fire, remember that you asked for this. You asked to have nothing to do with God (if He exists).

When you're wrong, it is.

And you're wrong.

Dead wrong.

Autism speaks.

LALALALALALALA... you're wrong.
LALALALA .. I can't hear anything .... LLALALA
because you're so wrong... LALALALAL..

blessed be my God... LALALALALAA