How do I force him to hand me over the means of production?

How do I force him to hand me over the means of production?

Kill his family commisar OP

At the very least unionize so you can assert greater control over the means of production. With your higher wages, collectively purchase shares of the publicly traded company. Do this until your union owns a controlling share of the form. You now collectively have control of the means of production.

Kill him.

>What is a gulag

Are you even trying

But when does the murder start

Fuck him in the asshole with your big red throbbing communist cock until he calls you "chairman"

Kill him, his family and everybody he has ever known.

It's for the best comrade.

grow up and stop being an edgy teen from /r/fullcommunism

I am not communist but I don't like the way I am being treated / my wage is too low

can help you out

Nail his head to the floor.

Slap his girlfriend on the ass and call the NKVD

Get some valuable skills then instead of expecting to be paid like a doctor for flipping food

It's already your property, you just got to realize it and take ownership of it

I wasn't aware doctors got 15 an hour.

>mcdonalds
>means of production

managers get paid more for doing jack shit

If it's so easy, then why aren't you doing his job?

Because I wasn't born into a manager family

I am doing nothing right now. I just haven't found anyone to manipulate into giving me paychecks for it.

Property is a spook. It's not your property. It just is. The reason why he can claim it is his property is because he can defend it, he can defend it because of social contracts pertaining to property. That's why you must erode those social contracts and bust the spook.

The spooks are not on my side.

>its not real cos it's real and you have to destroy it to show that it was never real

spookshitters need to gtfo

Hold him to gunpoint until he gives you his job
Then you just have to hold off the police/SWAT/the military and you should be home free

So. Much. This.

Buy the means of production.

this

>muh social contract

Only thing keeping me from claiming ownership are the police and perhaps the military.

The state and the society can't do shit.

>police and perhaps the military
>The state and the society can't do shit
Exactly where do you think social contract fits into this?

>i dont understand what spooks are
The power spooks hold over people are very real

The amount of frustration and feelings of revenge by gommies ITT are papable. Are you all memeing?

Where do you live? Where I live people don't really care about worker's rights, we have them, but nobody obeys to them

Most of the means of production are outside post-industrial countries.

>managers get paid more for doing jack shit
>this is what burger flippers actually believe
You really think your manager, who works over 40 hours a week to keep your stupid ass from burning the place down and receives no extra pay because they are salaried, does nothing? I'd say you should try being a manager.

Restaurant manager only, not the floor managers

The entire concept of management is rotten, and it should be destroyed by the workers

Where I live everything people can think of is turned into a "right" by demagogue politicians.

A truly glorious revolution would be free of bloodshed.

We're not even sure if Marx endorsed revolutionary wars or not. It seems like he expected the future bourgeoisie to relinquish their power in light of such overwhelming odds against them.

>He wants to be in charge of employees at Mcdonald

I'll rather kill myself rather than be in charge of these fucking teenage idiots

Management is a form of labor.

However, in a situation where workers are producing the product, management should be at the mercy of the producers. Management should be hired by workers to increase efficiency, but also be able to be fired by workers if they cause unfavorable conditions, or they do not work in proportion to the value of their labor.

>The entire concept of management should be destroyed by the workers
Marxist """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ëconomics""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

private citizens sure as shit can fuck your day up if you claim ownership of something thats not yours you fucking tard

If you are alone yes, but you never start a revolt on your own

holy shit look at all these morons,
management is intensive in most fields, and as such requires a deal of experience and or education.

the high intensive nature of management turns out both proficient and shitty managers, if proficient the employees don't suffer. if shit they do

so your revolt boils down to gimmie all your free shit?

yeah private citizens will band up to crush your stupid revolt before it happens solely for the sake of preserving self interets

99% of managers are shit that's the entire problem, in a lot of fields management has less experiwnce (but a higher degree) than the workers, this causes an enormous clash

They won't, they will be revolting alongside me. I read 'How to make friends and influence people'.

How is a moron according to you?

>if proficient the employees don't suffer.
The the employees should be happy to employ someone who does an excellent job managing and increasing efficiency and making life all around easier for the worker and be more productive for the same labor.

>if shit they do
Then the employees fire him

GIB TENDIES NAO

>Workers don't like manager because he makes them do their jobs
>Fire him
>Overall productivity, sanitation, and everything else goes down because they hire one of their buddies on to manage things
Sounds about as logical as having the police investigate themselves for wrongdoing.

If the workers and management can go along, productivity wil automatically increase

Yes. Then you will be the one to lord the means of production over the less-fortunate.

...which means that soon some less-fortunate will come to force you to hand over the means of production...

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS