>cars for sale
>rwd master race
>builds
>rust
>general shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B6I77OzmOeH-MWVCWXAtbWJ4SVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought a genuine type x kit today, picking it up this weekend. Paint is wrecked but not my colour anyway, needs a crack repaired on drivers side rear pod but apart from that it looks straight.

Planning on fixing up little bits and prepping for paint as a side project. Probably going to keep my origin kit and just run the type x kit when I want to change things up.

>pic related of kit

Car works.

That's a bonus.

whacha guys thinkin about my doriftu?

Saw a beautiful s13 at caffine and octane.

hi guise

post fence

Pretty sure nobody is working on the banner anymore, but I still took a new sideshot since my old phone with my old pic is smashed.
Also decided that I'm actually gonna paint my car before doing tube front, just need to track down and get fender extensions, side skirts, & rear valance first, then it can be sent off to be made one colour again.

nth for stop turning s13's into drift missiles

HI, I'm "BannerAnon" I have no time right now to do the banner, so I uploaded everything to my google drive in hopes that someone pics up where I left off.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B6I77OzmOeH-MWVCWXAtbWJ4SVE

Got my s15 wheel on the s14. Looks pretty good and feels oem, I like it. Also wheels are ordered, brakes otw, tires otw, steering rack being rebuilt. Funds being raised for VH45 swap as well as 5spd swap. Fun times ahead! Pic probably going to be rotated but Fuck it.

>yfw you see a fwd car

What happened to s-chassis general? been lurking waiting for it for ages.

Will look nice painted.

It died because you all lurked and never posted.

moit I was posting in last one I saw, had like 175 replies. shocked to see how slow its got desu

Serious question, should I bother buying a 350Z cause they're pretty cheap or are they pieces of shit? Would be my first sports car.

Finally got my r34 back from having an engine transplant and BannerAnon isn't even doing it anymore. Here's a sideshot if anyone ever picks it up.

Is 200sx okay here