Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oZapEvK0xE
greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/5564976459.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1MELuQRL9-g
youtu.be/FbqcJutFBE4
youtube.com/watch?v=dsoseOgqb8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

r8 :3

Delicious target fixation 1 minute in. It was the wind.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oZapEvK0xE

2nd best starter bike/10

>figuring out how much luggage I need for SEM
I think a 40 litre dry bag on pillion seat and a decent sized top box should be enough. Not sure if I want a tank bag or not...

What are the rest of you fags bringing?

>MFW bike-pewdiepie gets BTFO
fucking nu-male

About to check out an DL 1000 for 2k, what should I expect out of one with 45k miles?

Those corners in America are pretty tight, eh?

kek

>this is an american tooge

Time to upgrade to a liter Peter!

what's 1st?

also isn't my handlebars too wide?
i feel like i can't filter comfortably because of it so i don't and feel like an idiot in traffic

>Buying a sports bike when you're this bad at riding
lmao
I bet it's people like this guy that shit on smotos and dual sports

Your handlebars are wide but unless you're trying to filter in torso width spaces you shouldn't worry about it.

SV650

i can't believe people are joking about a fellow rider getting hurt and nearly killed. shame on you, /dbt

some people can do it, some people can't. It's not our fault he chose to go out on a 600 with zero training

thanks, guess i'm a beginner and i'm still anxious to filter in fear of scraping cars/mirrors

Motovlogger ≠ fellow rider

dear dbt,

Can anyone help find this poor guy's baiku?

greenville.craigslist.org/mcy/5564976459.html

I've been browsing craigslist in my area looking for a cheap used bike, and every time I see this it breaks my heart a little.

WEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HE AIN'T MY BOY
BUT THE BROTHA IS HEAVY
WENT AWAY O HIS BIKE
AND SLAMMED INTO A CHEVY
TRUCK
YEAH, HIS R6 IS FUCKED
HE RAN OUT OF SKILL
BUT HE BLAMES IT ON LUCK

also $1000 reward is pretty serious if that motivates you

Surely one of that guy's mates told him that his riding needs to shape up. Do Americans have friends or are their lives just a string of participation prizes?

Stop triggering my PTSD

daily reminder that honda a shit

>TFW you FINALLY killed those bastards
>They just come back the next night

DUDE NO ONE NEEDS TRAINING I CAN START AT A LEETER BIKE LMAO FUCKING EUROPOOPS
>crashes when trying to even go a slight corner
ayy lmao americans

I try to take not more than I did last year

Now I am trying to remember if there were bikes on DR besides the one from the girl

>I need the government to protect me from myself

>mfw this dude never replied to my video proving i have a bike

Darwinism

CA CAW
CA CAW

PEW PEW AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Maybe if he had owned up to it and recognized it was target fixation. If you put CruzinMoto on a bike in an empty lot with a sign post in the middle of it he'd find a way to run into the sign post.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MELuQRL9-g

That's ok. You'll find that very few people park parallel to eachother. You can lean your bike to compensate for mirror position as you pass by each car. And if it doesn't look like you can fit, you probably can't (and can filter on the other side of the car).

This. The 40% spike in head injuries in Michigan after getting rid of mandatory helmets is a shining example.

Looks like a pretty light load. Did you take much in the way of a tool kit?

First session on this bike and holy fuck do I look slow. Don't worry I was actually slow as well.

when you coming to germany so we can battle on the Ring?

When you pay for my transport and return trip.

well fuck.

You're a big bike

>tfw fresh asphalt

Did her ass look nice from back there?

same desu

Makes passing 600s on the outside of corners even more satisfying. Don't pass them on the straights because that proves nothing. Pass them in the corner.

>hurr durr give me attention i ride a bike girls
>nice ass
lol dude

>all those br videos
hue

tfw no XSR

I was looking at corner exit and the line I needed to take to pass her, not her ass.

tfw no super MT

can't spell pass without ass

that thing is cool

i took two vacations instead of buying a new bike this year and I regret it immensely.

I could have gotten a ZX-12.

How many times can you slam down a wheelie before fucking your fork seals? Does it depend on the type of bike? Because I'm bad at this.

depends on bike and age of fork seals

literally mt 09 for hipsters

Say.... a 2008 bike designed for jumping and hooliganism.

ayy

youtu.be/FbqcJutFBE4

>Sheehan continues to be an absolute madman

your opinion is for hipsters

only a small bag with very basic tools
I lent one tool to these guys under the bridge, I didn't have to use them myself luckily
I just remembered that I actually needed one screwdriver, on my way back my speedo stopped working because some part at the transmission got loose

Well, you'd expect a bike designed for continuous compression/decompression of the suspension should last a while, but I would expect a fork seal/oil change soon, if it's been used as such since 08. My ninja 500r lasted 13 years before I needed to change them, and they only leaked a little before I sold it. It's just a street bike.

If I started moovlogging, would you watch my videos? Would be entirely tight, twisty roads at night. No engine noises, just my breathing amplified.

fuck

The 30lt bag I had last year.

I'm considering if I want a backpack or not, also tempted to get either sidebags or a tankbag.

Only 3 more hours and that ZX-11 is mine! I can't even get relaxed enough to take a nap till it's time to go get it.

only if you don't talk

tan ténéré a best color

NO SOUNDS except for high volume heavy breathing.

>ride sv650 from '07
>people with fartcanned civics and tinted audis always want to race me
>come up to me in parking lots and want to race me
>rev at me at lights
>mfw i drive a fucking sv650

m8 my bike is as fast as a regular ol' econobox
i just accelerate faster at lights, i've never even gone faster than 85mph before

when will people get off my fucking dick

>see a guy lowside going 30 around a corner
>drop a gear to revbomb him as i go 55

when will people buy bikes they can handle and ride at a level they can control

>nothing but skid lids or hipster bubbles as far as the eye can see

will 2017 be the year we make motorcycles great again? because 2016 fucking disgusts me

baiku looks so happy

>SAM and SEM are going to be over the same weekend
This is going to be fun.

Saw a guy riding a GSXR600 today in a t shirt, no gloves etc. Was giving my non-riding friend a lift on the pillion seat and I hear him shout "Fuck you, you fuckin' squid!" So proud. He even mocked his chicken strips.
>tfw you are a font of knowledge

>parallel twin
cuck

>needing more for city commuting

waht strips u got bithc?

whats wrong with taking a turn slowly?

slow cruisin is fun sometimes

>whats wrong with taking a turn slowly?
when you are still going too fast to handle and lowside like a BITCH in front of a bunch of traffic

and then you are TOO WEAK to lift your bike and look like more of a little BITCH and then another rider disrespects you with a revbomb and wave completing your BITCH STATUS and cementing the title of TURBO KEK

now you

>sv650
>parallel twin
nigga what?

these are certified Free-Range Organic™ strips that were gained honestly and not doing donuts in the parking lot

this was also ~1 week after purchasing new tires

v-twin you idiot...

Yeah, I'll be tryint to make sure everythings in top shape before I go. Don't really want to be doing repairs on the road.

I would like a tank bag but I really want to be able to easily carry my shit if I need to leave my bike somewhere to eat/sleep/sight see. So a single big bag suits. I'll need some kind of tank bag for my map or whatever though.

Shit even I would come to his aid and help him pick up his bike so I could patronize him in person.

Here have a cyclist.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsoseOgqb8w

Slow is good, but fast is better.

>muh riding brotherhood
He is a danger to himself and others. Being a fellow motorcyclist doesn't exempt him from criticism.

If a car driver did the same thing everyone would give him a world of shit without anyone taking a second glance.

>he doesn't do trackdays

>trackdays
>spending sheckles instead of breaking into peoples houses and putting toilet paper in their dishwasher

Why do americans wear clothes too big for them?
I see it all the time.

It doesn't look good.

>commiting crimes instead of getting good and scouted for you favourite race team
how will you be paid for racing bikes when you are in jail?

When I downshift and ease off the throttle, I sometimes hear the
engine make a pronounced popping sound.
What is that noise?
Is it normal?

Some custom exhausts pop like that, but if it's a stock exhaust then something is probably wrong. If you're worried just take it to your shop and ask them about it.

yeah I'll also have to get the bike in shape, it's not running perfectly at the moment
and I have a bag like this for my tank, it's quite useful

We should wear skin tight spandex instead, you're right.

Anyone that thinks "those clothes don't fit" or "wow those clothes don't go together" is 99% a homosexual. Straight dudes do not notice these things.

People wear clothes because they have to. Get over it.

>not becoming the governor and having the Lt. Governor pardon you while in adult daycare

It's to hide the fat rolls isn't it?