Tfw you got a shitty torqueless honda civic at an inflated ricetax price

>tfw you got a shitty torqueless honda civic at an inflated ricetax price
>tfw you could've gotten a based diesel punto instead

Or you could just be like the guy in the picture. ;^)

>based
>diesel

>took him 9 hours to write that

bump

>tfw got a diesel punto
>tfw I can thrash it around everywhere and still manage do to less than 8L/100

Thats horrible much for a shitbox diesel.
Thats what I get on my v6 E320 CDI
And still much more than my golf 7 2.0 tdi

he said under 8 liter

>8L/100
kek my old Twingo did no more than 6.5L/100 while having roughly similar performance and being a 23 years old gasoline 1.2 shitbox
Step up your game, nigga

Which implies it goes up to 8 liter.
And thats what my mercedes does.
My golf goes up to 6.5 max

I said thrashing around. Do you even know what that means?
If I drive the car at the speed limit I get 4L/100 easily.

?
1.2 Twingo
>58hp
>93Nm

1.3 Punto Multijet
>85hp
>200Nm

Yeah, roughly similar. kek

Thrash it around going up to >4k rpms in the city and then tell me how much it sips.

You europeans astound me

A diesel punto has absolutely no grunt. It has a fucking unbearable lazy hum. The basest of base civics will run circles around a punto. Also it's so ugly I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Honda 1.4
90 hp
130 nm

Also the multijet actually has
68 hp
180 nm

gross. Fuck a diesel.

Like I said, my golf goes 6.5 max. And I dd and daily beat it too.
Though, I always change into "economy mode" when I drive at steady speeds. Use sports mode for acceleration and driving around corners

> t. tyrone meier who never drove a Punto

I thank god I have never driven a Punto and drive a 260 hp car for the price of one

then how would you know that it has "no grunt" and a "fucking unbearable lazy hum" and than a base civic would run circles around it?

you aren't just here to shitpost, right, user?

lol
Learn to google. It has 85hp and 200Nm.
With a simple flash you get it to 115hp and 250Nm.

Nm
>literally need to downshift to pass a bicycle

Not the way I drive, I'm sure. The Punto has better empeegees than your Golf.
Plus, I rarely drive on the motorway. And when I do the empeegees increase (way less than 6L/100) even if I thrash it around everywhere when I get to the city.
Also, I never ever stick to speed limit on the motorway.
Last time I got on the motorway with friends I did 250 kms averaging 5,5L/100 always at a steady 160km/h, sometimes even going up to 200km/h.
And yes, the car does 200km/h even with 5 people inside, and not even downhill.

I implied you had the weaker version with a factory claim of 13.6s 0-100 which is 1 second better than a 23 year old shitbox.

Nope. I have the 85hp one.
And btw, the stats given by Fiat are way underrated.
They say my car only does a bit more than 170km/h and I already did 215km/h (gps measured) on a flat road. I was alone, ofc. But even then, it's way way off from official Fiat stats.

>Wanting torks
top lel

Don't believe anything you hear about chip tuning without seeing a dyno sheet. Also don't believe gps measured speed. What did the speedometer say?

Also
>downhill
The punto has god awful acceleration. Trying to make it better is just a waste of time.

>on a flat road
>downhill

americans lol

you do know gps is way more accurate than speedos right?

ayy lmao

I drive my golf like 90% in cities.
The average is 6 liters, the highest I've ever had after hours of beating was 6.5

Not "chip tuning". Just a simple ECU remap.
There are lots of people with the same engine as mine pushing at least that with no physical mods.
And of course, with dyno sheets to prove it.
For 400€ I can get a custom remap just for me with dyno testing and a 5 year warranty.

Do you have Start/Stop activated? I find that does impact empeegees in a great way.

Yeah I do. Though sometimes I disable it, in places like roundabouts. But at red lights I normally make use of it, why not.

>it's a "retarded spic tripfag sucks off his 1 liter diesel punto" episode AGAIN

Fuck off you tard, nobody wants you here.