I make 300-400$ a month from Youtube and crypto which is not enough to do anything

>I make 300-400$ a month from Youtube and crypto which is not enough to do anything
>Go to college/trade school!
>I'm too dumb/not autistic enough for STEM/economics shit (due the math) and there's no jobs for trades in spain/they pay like shit anyway, and im 27 with no job experience so by the time I finish I will be too old to ever get hired + suicidal due receding hairline
>Go to college/trade school!

I have no options.

Join the
ARMY
R
M
Y

No, I have girl wrists, i'll get bullied.

If you already make some money with Youtube, why don't you try to increase it? Not sure what kind of channel you have(?) but you could try to get shout outs or make some advertisement. Also if you are afraid that there are no jobs for example for trades then why not moving to other countries for example Germany? There are no borders in the EU.

come up for other excuses for your other problems, too
you'll be fine
just be easy on yourself

my channel doesnt allow me to churn out tons of videos, its "quality" content, its not some fucking gameplay 10 video a day channel
the channel is growing, I think I can reach to 1 million subscribers next year, still, subs mean nothing, its views that matters, and it's difficult to keep more views when you make quality content that takes up to a month per video. It's honestly such bullshit how those fucking gameplay morons are the ones that get the most money since they can churn out tons of videos with minimal to no edit. People that put more effort like us should get paid more, but it's bullshit and we don't. This fucked up system once again incentiving fast-food tier garbage instead of quality. Not to mention that most of my views are from hispanic countries which have a CPM that pays like dogshit.

>Germany
because i'll get treated like dogshit and paid dogshit. "look at this cheap-labour juan".
No friends and isolated while going bald = recipe for suicide.

>excuses
fuck the fucking army dude

Oh yeah, no to mention if I make more money with youtube, i'll need to start paying 250€ a month, yes 250€ a fucking month in taxes (called "cuota de autonomos" here in spain)

Tell me whats the fucking point in making morem oney, if when I start making more around 400-500 i'll have to pay 250€. Fucking lol. You just can't win.

>I have no options.

No, you just don't like the options you have. Big difference.

Why don't you start advertising your channel?

>because i'll get treated like dogshit and paid dogshit
Germany has a minimum wage law. So I guess you earn more than in your current situation. Or how about Sweden? People there love immigrants, especially tanned ones.

>Not to mention that most of my views are from hispanic countries which have a CPM that pays like dogshit.
So your videos are in Spanish? Why not going over to English videos?

whats your channel? how many views per video you get? how many subs you have?

you could start by stop flooding this board with this faggot who lied about having a trust fund

What do you mean
>especially tanned
im pale as fuck

>So your videos are in Spanish? Why not going over to English videos?
my videos cointain no text, sometimes they do but its minimum and its translated anyway

most of the views come from hispanic countries due the content being relatable to hispanic culture (the stuff referenced on my videos is not that known in usa or whatever)

now im scared that im stuck with a fanbase thats from hispanic countries and if i release a video for the us public, the algorithm will not rank it because the initial views will be from my 200k spanish speaker visitors. also im not sure if even the ip you upload from counts when trying to rank a video in a certain language.

in the future, i will try, right now i'll stick with the winning formula i have. i can be at 1 million subs in a year, but again it sucks that its mostly spanish speakers but oh whatever

millions of views per video, minimum one

200k subs

he has a ton of money, in any case refer to gregory goldshield for a kid living in god mode

trust fund billonaire oligarc spoiled kid or death

>What do you mean
I mean exactly what I said... why don't you advertise your channel to get more views?

I remember you. This is not your first thread.

If you're making money trading crypto's why not keep at it?

why would I? youtube advertises it for me, I just keep growing each time I upload and passive (but less)

its not a stable income.. i may make peanuts some months, then one month I make 2k (XMR pump)
but the state makes you pay 250€ monthly no matter what
its bullshit

Why don't you buy a dress and rent a Ferrari to lean against?

advertising money is dogshit anyways even if you're one of those garbage channels.
what content are you making? there is likely other, better ways to monetize it.

clayman?

its the future, i just needs a good cpm
people dont want to pay for shit if its digital

Because this guy owns tons of supercars at age 16 and are not rented.

Not that I have money to rent it anyway.

I got little girl wrists too user. I feel ya. I'm 280lb and pretty well built albiet fat. If i flex my wrist pops and i cant make a fist. Tape that shit up you'll be fine. How do u make money from youtube? Like how many views per vid? How do u sign up to get paid?

are you ?

i get around 1 million per video, one video per month or so since if i push harder i get tired and i know i will not continue long term.

you sign up for adsense... thats all

it sounds like big numbers but im telling you i make 300-400 bucks at best with like 3 million views a fucking month. it's a scam how low my CPM is. this is fucking my motivation up.

also i know that feel. im skinny/athletic and with tiny wrists that i can surround with my fingers without touching. summer is hell since you can't cover them with a jacket.

>even if you're one of those garbage channels.
there are kids making 6 figures to millions with some of those garbage channels

the problem is you need to become a meme on top of constant uploads, a public liked figure, and i refuse to do that, i just cant do that shit.

Would a semi intelligent redneck doing diy vidya make any money you reckon?

I dont know, I think to make it in youtube you need a certain mentality

you either know how to tap a certain niche and do "quality" content or you need to be some sort of meme tier personality, or have a really radio voice tier

if you hate wagecucking you'll have an extra motivation to keep going, wagecuck mentality never makes a single dollar on the internet.

why are you complaining when you make 300-400 on fun stuff like crypto and youtube? generally people are excited about making money with their hobbies. get a job to hold until you can up your youtube/crypto into big mony since you've already invested so much time into those

then why the fuck are you complaining
are you lazy and unappreciative or just stupid
keep doing youtube. reach out to other members. work hard. increase your viewership tenfold. you sound like a fucking entitled piece of shit

people dont have to like you... ever heard of keemstar

your problems are nonexistent dude. you're the only one holding yourself back, and no idea why. you clearly have good ideas if you're making content that gets that much attention. you're doing something right. and its growing right? it could be decreasing, it could be stagnant. you could be dead. you're doing good as fuck bro quit being a depressed little nigger

>when I start making more around 400-500 i'll have to pay 250
What kind of fucked up taxation system is this? I think you misunderstand your country's tax laws. Or, if not, you need to move out of that shithole.

the nightmare is real

i dont know where the treshhold is, but if you start making 500 im pretty sure it starts getting dangerous to not sign up as a company and start getting taxed 250+ euro a fucking month, welcome to spain

the good news is you don't become bankrupt if you need to go to the hospital. you just can't win in this world if you aren't rich can you.

shut the fuck up. do you know how much work i put per video compared to the average retard uploading daily? cmon. it's a scam that im not making 1000+usd monthly, the CPM is dogshit due the source of the views and probably the niche is rather low as well.

i'll keep working but realistically im going to be stuck at about 4 million views a month at best, since I can't release more than 1 video a month.

>keemstar
exactly

that guy sits on his ass, talks for 5 minutes, gets more in those 5 minutes that I get in a month of hard work

i don't speak english/would have a retarded accent and in any case, I refuse to sell my soul and privacy to become a breathing meme

then join the navy

no

I'm pretty sick of you constantly whining on biz.

Why are spaniards so pathetic? You are in the European Union. Nothing is stopping you from going to Germoney or teaching spanish somewhere. Do Uber, do something, get off your lazy ass.

He is right.
T. Spaniard

shut the fuck cuckp

bro what do I do? i dont want to pay 250 a fucking month when im making 400 euro

do i really have to report a 400 euro income? cmon

totally

Don't come to germany REEEEEEE