konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/online/index.php5

>December Update Info
www.konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/news/update201512.php5

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

technewstoday.com/30722-metal-gear-solid-v-definitive-ex-might-include-missing-chapter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi

Good night!

I thought you died alone
a long long time ago

What do we do now?

>December update info
I'm pretty sure the general lived long enough for the May update.

That Kojima Productions intro video is fucking sick.

Boring

The OP text is copied from a brief /mgg/ revival made 5 days ago, which probably copied it from the one before that. At some point it just stopped being updated, makes me sad.
How does one game kill a whole general less than 1 year after release?

After reading Kojima’s thoughts on the novelisation - it all makes sense now. He is a massive hack of the highest order; a pseudo intellectual pretentious douchenozzle with absolutely nothing to say or offer but is convinced that his “““““work””””” is high art with deep philosophical meaning. Make no mistake, it is not. It is empty trash that at best is a homage to other things, and is nothing special in itself. The deeper Kojima dug into MGS, the worse the whole thing got. Should have left well enough alone in MGS3.

Because unless you're a Katawa Shoujo autist, you can only talk about one game for so long. Doesn't help that there's not much to say about Death Stranding at the moment.

What Metal Gear-related topic would you like to discuss, guys?

Fortune is stupid.

Disarmament being possible or not is probably the only thing I care to talk about at this point.

So is it?

No, as far as I know Konami have it rigged.

Was there ever any single player updates for MGS V?
Really wanna play it some more, but I already did all the achievements and everything. Tempted to just delete my save and start over again.

So what do you guys think of Infinite Heaven? Just starting a new playthrough with it now.

I think it's been shilled pretty good.

>he so wonders what do we do now

you joostfags are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but disdain for Quiet, she loves him but he doesn't love her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Snake played Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing he stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her, just as he planned, making her lonely and depressed and suicidal, when she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """rescue""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back and leave her there.

>Metal Gear Solid V: Definitive Ex Might Include “Missing Chapter”

technewstoday.com/30722-metal-gear-solid-v-definitive-ex-might-include-missing-chapter/

IT'S NOT OVER YET

>he thinks "IT'S NOT OVER YET"

you joostfags are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but disdain for Quiet, she loves him but he doesn't love her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Snake played Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing he stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her, just as he planned, making her lonely and depressed and suicidal, when she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """rescue""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back and leave her there.

Dude stop stalking me in every board

>He says not to stalk him

you joostfags are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but hate for Quiet, she loves him but he only hates her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Snake slowly manipulated Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing the stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her with a look of hate, just as he planned, making her lonely, depressed and suicidal. When she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """rescue""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back and walk away, leaving her for whatever she did.

We all know it turned out the way it did in the first paragraph though.

and of course we all know he flies away on pequod as she is watching from the other side of the cliff. Because he never truly cared about her well being.

wow, this place is dead huh

feels bad man

Why should it be alive? There is nothing to discuss, game is over. MGG can be resurrected only when the big update hits (never)

Kaz

is chubby

So, guys, in the end, which Snake deserved the most to see their dreams come into fruition? I think it was Venom considering he wished to stop the entire "Creatures of War" thing. Well that and to fuck Quiet in the ass.

/mgg/ will be resurrected when either Death Stranding or MGS6 by Konami are released.

>implying he didn't metaphorically do that

you joostfags are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Venom Snake has nothing but hate for Quiet, she loves him but he only hates her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Snake slowly manipulated Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing the stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her with a look of hate, just as he planned, making her lonely, depressed and suicidal. When she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """rescue""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back spine with his combat knife and walk away, leaving her for whatever happens.

She was so asspained that she killed herself.

I hope konami completes Kingdom of flies only to make a pachinko machine out of it

We could get a small resurgence if that "Definitive Ex." Is anything more than GZ+TPP in one box.

>This user thinks konami is going to release anything TPP related after a year

Snake slowly manipulated Quiet's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing the stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her with a look of hate, just as he planned, making her lonely, depressed and suicidal. When she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Snake goes to """rescue""" Quiet, she is misled to believe that Snake wanted to bring her back, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back and walk away, leaving her for whatever come next.

How long can you keep this going?

>He thinks the train has brakes

you Konamifags are pathetic, if you had any understanding of underlying narrative you would notice that Kiefer Sutherland has nothing but hate for Stefanie Joosten, she loves him but he only hates her back, her dying alone and heart broken was always part of his revenge plan.

Sutherland slowly manipulated Joosten's feelings of hate for what happened to her into feelings of guilt for doing the stuff she did to him, and then those feelings become love to which he rejects her with a look of hate, just as he planned, making her lonely, depressed and suicidal. When she finally tries to kill herself she fails, and when Sutherland goes to """rescue""" Joosten, she is misled to believe that Sutherland wanted to bring her back, when the only thing he was really there to do was stab her in the back and walk away, leaving her for whatever the soviets will do to her.

He never cared about her.

>Tempted to just delete my save and start over again.
Then, do it.

>Is anything more than GZ+TPP in one box.
That would already be perfect honestly.

>When the person you're madly in love with isn't even your friend

>When the person you're madly in love doesn't even exist

At least someone loves Huey. it may be tough love but it's love and mercy. Quiet is shown no mercy.

Did someone friendzone you or something?

yeah but quiets shit and nearly single-handedly ruined the franchise let alone every thread ever.

Joosten didn't respond to the shirtless photo he sent her.

mrow~

I would have to try in order to be friendzoned. Quiet tried once and she was immediately deemed not worthy of being even a friend.

Did you edit that?

I care about every thread over, Why again? As no care at all about /mgg/ as no care as Venom showed Quiet. He didn't care about her at all.

Nah id love to know who did though I wanna shake their hand

Well, you were not friendzoned, you were cucked.

I would have to have a gf in the first place to be cucked.

I would have to have had a crush on one in the first place to be cucked.

Stop projecting onto Quiet.

I'm speaking the truth

I give my life, not for honor, but _______

About yourself, not about MGSV.

mai husbando

I know what I see and hear to know I'm talking about TPP and the truthness of it all.

for CIA

Honest question for you, OP. Why did you start this thread?

I feel insane by reading everything in this thread, it's like staring into the abyss

Because we don't want to admit it, but we like this franchise.

LET

IT

DIE

I know.

Oh no
Not me

yes you
you faggot

you could
not let
it die

I never lost control

>he thinks he never lost control

I really think about this every day.Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 3 years has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

So what's the webm in the OP from? Some promotional thing?

pachinko you thread shitter, couldn't be like fucking Punished Snake and LET IT FUCKING DIIIEE

Anyone have that webm of the kids show and it's playing the Metal Gear Ray fight music and RAY noises as the kids are walking around like idiots

Drink bleach and gasoline and light a match and swallow it, then slit your throat so you have flaming blood.

>Scrolling through generals
>See webm
>"Holy fucking shit is MGS3 getting a remaster?"
>Google it
>Its for a fucking pachinko machine

kys