So Veeky Forumsutists, I know you collectively believe vaping is dumb, but who here does it?

So Veeky Forumsutists, I know you collectively believe vaping is dumb, but who here does it?

I'm a millenial with a manual FWD car, and I enjoy building coils and blowing clouds in my shitbox. I am literally a stereotype

Other urls found in this thread:

steam-engine.org/juice.asp
e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?sort=num_recipes&direction=desc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I vape.
Never in public or in my car.
Rarely at home.
Only sometimes in social situations in a private location.
Came a long way from 2 packs a day.

No thanks, I only smoke sausages.

i vape my dabs sometimes

The only person I know who vapes is an autistic gay furry and his furry boyfriend. That tells me all I need to know about vaping.

I used vaping as a replacement for smoking successfully, then became allergic to PG after a year. Switched back to cigarettes. Can only vape one flavor that I've tried since without getting a numb tongue and throat but that shit is expensive. Mostly using snus now.

I used it to stop smoking cigs, only ever went with the minty flavors to replicate (or attempt to) menthols.

Now i barely vape, usually only marijuana vapes.

I vape, I'm usually the subject for many jokes about my sexuality, how often I get laid, robodicks, etc. around friends

Might as well start watching MLP if you vape.

Seriously....don't be such a faggot

I vape. went from 20 a day to ~10 a year

This. I get the hate for fags who do it obnoxiously, but the hate for it is more a meme than vaping itself now it seems.

I don't give a shit if people vape as long as they're not annoying about it. Some guy at work was walking around the building doing it and when I stepped outside I got hit in the face with some fruity fucking scent. Also saw someone driving around with their windows rolled up and the car loaded with smoke or whatever the vapor is.

I vape because it's healthier than inhaling tobacco smoke or sticking tobacco on your gums.

What kind of faggot wants to smoke something that tastes like fucking capri sun? Buy a cigar you fuck.

That's debatable. If you're inhaling deeply and often which is usually the case because it's smoother than cigs then you might be doing more damage to your lungs.

Also vape contests are the faggiest shit ever.

>If you're inhaling deeply and often which is usually the case because it's smoother than cigs then you might be doing more damage to your lungs.
My doctor said my lungs are clearing up after picking up vaping and dropping cigs.

And yea vape contests/cloud chasing is fucking retarded.

I vaped, but stopped 8 days ago since my doctor wouldn't see me because I was using CBD oil to help with chronic pain.

So now I have to wait a month to see my doctor, and I'm absolutely miserable without any sort of pain meds. Since Texas is ass-backwards and will only allow Pain Management doctors to prescribe any sort of pain meds (with some exceptions).

So now I can't drive
I can't work
I can't even do simple things at home like cooking or cleaning

I vape as well, I've been thinking about trying to get into the competitions

All yall haters can suck my dick. Vaping is the shit and if you don't like it than you can suck deez nuts.

So long as you're aware everyone is laughing at you.

Why partake at all though?
What do you get out of nicotine that's worth the addiction? The ability to have a shit in the morning? Most normal people can do that anyway

Why would I suck dick if I can Vape instead.

>went from cigs to dip after years of smoking
>after a few months could literally feel my gums start to recede
>shit brix
Any recommendations for one of the vape juice coil burning containers?

I use nicotine to be able to stay up late while working on work stuff and wake up quickly in the morning.

It's no different than a cup of coffee to me, but a cup of coffee at night leaves me wide awake for hours whereas nicotine stops affecting me within an hour.

just get an aspire ce5, they're discreet and do the job.
get a multi pack of 1.6ohm coils, get a couple of passthrough batteries
$40 and you're set.
you can get 10x100ml bottles of juice for $100 and that will last you a year

CE5S not CE5, the S is a better design as it's indestructable in normal conditions

>140$ just to blow sweet clouds brah

Vape fags really are dumb

On the other hand a pack a day smoker would blow through that in a week.

And how the fuck is this Veeky Forums related. This is like the fucking watch and razor threads on /k/

>This is like the fucking watch and razor threads on /k/
This is more like "what do you dip at the range" threads on /k/.

At least ATF threads have firearms

Yeah

These threads are fucking dumb. Worst part is on both Veeky Forums and /k/, anything about legislation on guns or cars gets deleted. Yet a certain frogposting nigger can nuke half a board for a whole night and it takes 6 hours for his threads to get deleted.

I'm okay with somewhat off-topic threads, only if the mods are consistent.

>Worst part is on both Veeky Forums and /k/, anything about legislation on guns or cars gets deleted.
Agree that this is a huge problem, especially on /k/. Discussion about gun laws was common since the board's inception. Suddenly some newfag mod decides to make a sticky saying "hurr no politics pls".

And then a troll copypasta as old as /k/ itself (this is what I want to see on every street etc etc) can get posted and will stick around forever.

Same shit happens on Veeky Forums, although I think overall the thread quality and on-topic-ness tends to be higher here.

I vape, but only where it is ok smoke. At home I like to vape into a towel.

My lungs feels better and I don't run out of breath nearly as fast. I could notice a difference within a couple weeks. I could care less what some people on a chinese cartoon imageboard think. Some people talk shit on vaping, but most people I know have a neutral or positive view on it, or at least think its better than cigarettes

But cigarettes look cool

Does carrying around an oxygen tank when you're 50 look cool?

I plan on dying in a high speed crash before lung cancer gets me.

Godspeed, user

I tried my sister's vape to quit smoking. I ended up using it at the same amount of consumption as I did with cigarettes while paying more for juice compared to packs, so I stopped using it and quit cold turkey. Much better way to be honest.

It's not like that's a constant purchase though. I paid about $170 for an entire set up (including the batteries and a decent charger) back in January and since then I've spent less than $30 a month for shit like coils and juice. I find it a lot cheaper than the $5.57 I would pay daily for a pack of camels

Get a dripper bro. A good setup would be a Hannya RDA (get a $3 clone), a Sigelei 100W (used), 4 Samsung 25Rs, a Nitecore i2 or D4 and some kanthal and organic cotton.

I recently saw a shop selling CBD oil that you can add to ejuice. How is it?

>$170 for $40 worth of kit
>$30/month for $100/year worth of juice

waste of time, clogs up and kinda fries/smokes
so it's really fucking harsh on the throat
some cbd oils are really shit too, and the variance is too much
better to get plain pg+vg and stew weed in it.

He's probably getting ripped off by the local shop like so many others.
It costs me fuckingnothing to buy VG, nic and flavors which are completely optional. probably got an overpriced "hobby grade" box mod shoved onto him too.
>people pay $20 for 30ml
>it costs less than a dollar to make
>recipes are not complicated or hard

Alright faggot, I did some math
>about $50 for an rx200
>about $20 for three 18650 batteries
>$16 for a charger
>$35 for a tfv4 mini
There's some variance since I know the shop I got some of this at has a markup, but it was no more than $130
Then $20 every other month for a pack of coil heads. The juice varies, I recently got a 120ml bottle of juice, it was about $60, but it'll last me until the end of the year. Every now and then I'll get a 30ml bottle of a "high end" juice I like, which is about $20. I don't have the space to make my own juice yet, I'll probably quit this faggotry before then

Still much cheaper than a pack a day

Everything but the mod I have now and juice was purchased online

Is it seriously that cheap? I pay 10 dollars for 30mil at my local store.

Yeah, making juice is incredibly cheap

Who here /parallel22gauge/

Never ever buy juice from a shop. Not only does it have a high chance of being full of shit like diacetyl (buttery flavor at the cost of health) but it's absolutely going to be overpriced.
steam-engine.org/juice.asp
e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

Diacetyl is so overblown. There's way more Diacetyl in cigarette smoke than in Diacetyl flavoured vapour and not one case of popcorn lung from smoking.

55 gal drums of PG and VG go for $1500ish

I thought diacetyl was only in butter flavors

Isn't popcorn lung like emphysema?

From what I've heard, not many people use diacetyl since everyone got so assmad about it. I don't think it's something to worry about from any big name juice makers.

>local shop mixes juice in house
>charge about the same price as any other shop seller vendor juice
It's why they're so successful, it's good stuff but I know the prices are really inflated

I agree however being in control of exactly what is in the juice is nice
It's used in custards and stuff yeah. Buttery flavor and texture.
testing has become much more popular, acetyl replaced diacetyl, people got even more pissed, and now you can usually look up whether your concentrate or juice is worth buying to you

T I T A N I U M

I vaped to kick the smokes and it worked fairly well for the most part- none of the gum, sprays or anything else worked.

Selling juice has always been extremely lucrative especially in small towns. Seems that prices are going down and bottle volumes are going up now though.

Is temp control even worth it? I've gotten mixed messages about it

If you chain vape and your shit is getting too hot and not wicking fast enough to keep up then TC might be for you. I use over 10ml a day sometimes and have zero desire for it tho

Nickel is shit. Titanium is God-tier. Make sure to colour your wires, retighten the leads, let it all cool to room temperature and then reset the baseline resistance for best results.