Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>He'll never be relevant again

And thank fuck for that, that hero is annoying as fuck, especially with the Blademail change.

>tfw

Any comfy english stream is a blessing at this point I'm glad I like dad rock

I meant ixmike. I miss him.
I just want to see him win something at least

based ixmike

Are dota servers shitting themselves again or is it just my internet?

>American faggot
>6k mmr
>U.S. server mmr inflation
>3k mmr any other server

like literally why waste time watching 3ks play?

What's a good Lina mid build that doesn't leave useless after the 30 minute mark

not just you friend
me too :(
fucking coordinator

Is it true valve added VR to Dotka 2? I wanna try it out when I get home.

as long as you have an aghs you will never be useless past the 30 minute mark. you clear waves stupid fast, have good right click, and a BKB piercing 900 pure damage ult

our boi

>Hey why don't we get fogged for TI6?
>ex pro player and has good insight.
>Valve: NAH, LETS GE A SHITTY FEMALE CASTER AND CHARLIE YANG.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Valve are so out of touch its crazy.

that old envy build was pretty good

something like null tali + tangoes into veil > atos > euls > aghs

#
Because your blink strike that gives attack speed for 4 attacks has the same cooldown as echo sabre.
You end up griefing that spell every time, consuming 1 attack while not getting much out of it. And you pay 2.6k gold for that. If you dont realize this yourself you are probably 2k mmr.
Even a fucking HotD would give you more damage and can actually build into lategame items.
A deso is only 1k more and gives you more than 6 times the damage.
Do you start to see why it's bad?

>It's a "some guy pings the gem like crazy while the fight is going on" episode

Why don't pick build right click items on Lina? All I ever see are eblades, refreshers, octarines, etc.

>Hey! Stop fighting the guy trying to kill you, drop that tp in your inventory, and pick up that gem!

>it's a enemy last picks Riki the one time you feel like jungling episode

objectively the funnest thing to do as riki because you can tilt the jungler so bad. one time this even tilted me at mid because the retarded jungle lc left the jungle and started autoattacking midlane and iron taloning everything

fogged is a fag desu

meh, sumail is literal t2 mid now
his hero pool is shit for this meta

he doesn't give a fuck after literal fastest cash in in pro dota
he has like 1.5mil with only tournament winnings who would give a fuck

They did, it's super fucking cool. You can watch matches in a room with other people, with a screen showing the stream from the caster, which is kind of cool since it's like a little viewing party where everyone is A floating head and hands, but you can also click anywhere on the minimap (which is rendered with all the hero icons and creep dots) to go down and watch the game directly. You can watch at a few different scales, the smallest of which makes you feel like a human standing in the middle of the field, and the middle feels like you're playing tabletop games.

what the fuck is this stupid mirana meme shit build with shotgun

>its a idiot on my team constant sending courier back and fighting with courier controls while i try to keep courier hidden and close to recover gem if possible cause he thinks i want to feed courier episode

fucking idiots man

WHY IS THE FUCKING GAME COORDINATOR STILL DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>it's a "im a slark main and we need tanker" episode

you can but you just have to play her in a different way and honestly its just not as strong. the major problem with lina is that other mids are just better than her right now

>"Guys what's a good hero when I want to have less earlygame than Morph and have an even shitter lategame than him?"

>It's a "Four enemies top to deal with the Broodmother but your team has one person passively farming each lane and two in the jungle instead of getting undefended towers" episode

I haven't played Brood in months despite her being one of my best played heroes, feels bad man

What did Valve mean by this?

O man i remember this game
Based mike queued right after the game ended while ritsu and i think rtz was in teh game aswell just game up lmao

how long does it take the coordinater to catch up after it's been down? I can play games again but it's not updated my mmr and given me any match history for a game I won a couple of hours ago

why the fuck do i have a 2k ping with 2% packet lost
what the fuck
is valve shitting their pants because ti is coming up

>Thanks for the literal one hundred millions dollars AGAIN for the privilege of tilting yourself in P2W goypendium challenges for pretty particles while we refuse to even keep the game running because we're too busy counting all this goddamn money that people refuse to stop giving us despite not deserving it even a little bit
>Oh yeah we also haven't ported a hero since December of 2015 but thanks for the money again anyways we hope you reach the $250,000,000 goal otherwise you'll have to wait another 8 months for the Io arcana "gameplay update"

Reminder that Dota 2 could have been the flagship for what a proper and viable MOBA is but Valve sees you as disposable chattel and nothing else and doesn't even make the minimum effort for you guys

nice g*me dotards

I literally got 5 man ganked twice yesterday playing Timbersaw
I actually managed to get away from one of them

>5 man ganked as Timbersaw
>Leaving with anything less than a triple kill

I'm sorry I'm not in the 3k bracket familia.

>wager your shit
>both games it's FUFKCING FEEDFEST TIME SHITSTOMPS WHERE YOU PLAYED OKAY

At least I can just spam heroes autistically for challenges now.

Seriously. What is it about wagering that makes your team to suddenly have every degenerative brain disease known to man?

You're clearly in 1K or below when you're not getting triple kills with "le balanced schizophranic goblin of shitting infinite AOE pure damage while being more mobile than anti mage and tankier than Centaur" man

Oh shit guys i recycled all my cards to get some good ones and now i'm fucked cause i prob don't have cards for all days

whatdoido?

Alright.

daily reminder that if you vote IO over slark you're gonna get messed up buddy.

>lost last 8 games
>every time theres been at least one spic, chink, and slav on my team
>queue one last time
>entire team speaks perfect english and meepo admits hes a 7k booster
>forced 50 doesnt exist

If I could be blessed with Forced 50 so potent I won game after game all the way to 5K all the while not being good enough to win with Timbersaw I'd post about it too but some people have to work for things

Who said I'm not winning? I've got a 80% winrate with timbersaw this patch.

Prepare to receive another 8 lost games.
Dota's been like that for me the last 2 months. Two wins, and then like 5 or 7 losses.

game coordinator down for anyone ?

it's up for me

well you lost more games than you won so obviously forced50 is not a thing :^)

how do i get laid dotards

IT'S DOWN, YES THE SHITTY GAME COORDINATOR IS DOWN YET AGAIN.

will we ever escape the memes?

Just don't try and escape Forced 50 by taking a break in unranked, it only gets worse

>Have to sit through 4 more losses for the privilege of going back to Ranked and getting tilted right back to unranked or LP

Has anyone played a match today? Coordinators being shit and i feel like my games aren't even gonna get recorded.

Give me 3 reason why Anneedroid deserves to cast at TI6 that aren't "She's fat", "She has big boobs from her fatness", and "I want to drink mama's milk"

THICC

>Be valve
>have lodsemone
>Still have shit servers

coordinator is up
but 2000 ping in USE, USW, and EUW

>deserves
Do you really think people get what they deserve?

muh diversity muh womin, muh hard working !!!! SHE IS TRYING HER BEST !!!!!!!!!! GIVE HER OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW HERSELF! SHE DESERVES MORE

faggots.... There is a reason why women dont cast sports.

>look forward to finally playing dota today
>coordinator down
um.....dotards?

LUL

(You) me when the coordinator is back.

>cast

no one said she's going to cast

are charlie or skrff going to cast too?

she's just going to be goodsoe and make some interviews

>11:36
uhhhhh...

Same here user... i guess i gotta go play ugh... cs go or overwatch...

And Valve is supposed to use all the revenue from their FREE TO PLAY game to fix servers then retard? How about you support Valve a little bit financially before you complain about your FREE game you entitled shitlord, Valve barely makes enough money of Dota 2 to keep the company afloat let alone perform basic maintenance on their most popular and played game

this t b h....

>Gold QO card with +20% GPM
>Silver Febby card with +20% assists
I am the chosen one

I don't think it's better to put your golden/silver cards instead of normal ones just cause they are golden
its best to put your good player cards(of course bonus if the players are good)

doturds?

ok

It's back senpai

>play dota2 all day because I'm an autistic neet that have no life
>hasty complain on d2g the very second the servers go down for a couple minutes

never change

what is he thinking about?

This is why

>This also doesn't mean that there aren't people out there who deserve it more than the people being invited. Durka, Llama, Lyrical, to name a few, all deserve it based on the purely on the hardwork of grinding more games out than almost anybody on this list.

ROFL

at least some use of this shitter

hey guys i created a banner for this general

needs more dondo

i forgot printscreen doesn't show cursor
i recycled him

Feeling a bit cranky after a long day at work wagecuck? While you were away i gained 75 mmr.

new?

>Nahaz deserves it because he may die soon & we should respect our elders

Is there anyone more based?

what did he mean by this

Triggered

What game are we playing now if doto is down? Does it remind you of the hell you cannot escape?

he's right, if it wasnt for his english accent he'd be a drunk bum

>Our guy, Kotlguy, is going to TI

based

It's annoying. But I wouldn't say hell. I guess now I have an excuse to leave the house and go out to a restaurant for lunch

>money money money money money money money money money money money money money mothafucka

fuck off dakota

stop forcing yourself here too you cunt

Is this ok for wildcard?

i could swap synderin with zfreek or hansken, which i prob will do

who gets more fantasy points, zfreek or hansken?

i'm lifting weights and listening to breakbot

It's called having a job. Try it.

>0 good streams going on right now

Post incredibly cropped behavioral scores