Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot to include the new player guide

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

WHAT DO I BUY

i also forgot this

FUUUU

Fifth for immortal Horus frame when?

>reading changelogs
So, what did they do to fissures?

gud goy

anyone got a syndicate tier list?

>tfw I dont give a shit about melee weapons AND have most of shit scanned

Perrin>Suda>the rest

>Similar stats to WAR
>is a hammer
>is Helios
>in the gammacor series
>Heliocor
>people are now going to be able to charge their suda syandana with relative ease

>doesn't do magnetic damage
ONE JOB

>magnetic damage
literally useless

Then why are the Gammacor and Simulor so good? they are base magnetic damage,

Because with wild crits damage type doesn't matter?
At least with electricity you can turn it into corrosive.

>Perrin
based

that's the one I joined

How much standing to get the hammer bp?

Same as the Simulor, 75k.

Post IGN for Heliocor

PLAT

Here's the polarities for the new weapon

>yfw you had over 75k standing for simarus before the update and enough argon to build another gammacor

sordies

>S3 endless
At least the condition is EZPZ

Inaros
Inaros
Inaros

Bring out your sandstorms, your scarab armour, and your pocket sand, cause nothing will be able to stop you.

seems like everything I use for sorties is frogbutt, equinox and booben.

unless it's assassination, then I use mag.

>No
>Polarities

WOW.

hey at least it's not a D polarity.

>the shekelu skin pack
gg DE

>crushing ruin is the worse stance
Actually...

>75k standing

Good thing I have 80k

no I meant a random D polarity in the mod slots.

that annoys me to no end.

Soon...

You could throw in a cold mod for viral though. With none you have...literally nothing.

>DE increases the Ducat value of everything
>DE hides the amount of Ducats things are worth in the reward screen
I swear it was there for a little bit. Just missed out on an uncommon item because I didn't know it was even uncommon.

Who wants to say Suda is going to steal it again and make Synoid Helicor?
Or if DE makes a Syndicate Mod for it.

here's today's sortie, folks

That's pretty much guaranteed, user.
Synoid Heliocor, Telos Boltace and Vaykor Kittag soon

that fucking layer transparency

what were they thinking

>that fucking layer transparency

it's more futuristic!

>melee weapon
>do a few exterminates or spies with Loki or Ivara
>maxed in 10 minutes
>shelved forever because it isn't Redeemer or Jat Kittag(with augment)
>Rinse and repeat with every new weapon
At least it has a niche, but it obviously won't work with simaris scanner widgets, just like Helios doesn't, so its still more viable to manually scan shit for that sweet double scan.
I'm hoping the new gunblade stance isn't complete shit like the one we have. As it is, its more viable to just spam charge shots.

Hey guys, I haven't played since that weird cat statue update. What's been going on in the game, story ,etc.? And are people still angry about the movement update?

>Vaykor Kittag
>Syndicate Proc
>And Vulcan Blitz

Why choose War if this happens?

You mean Kurias?
The only plot things that happened after that was The Second Dream (huge) and Kela's Femdom Faire 2016 (minor)
People are in the acceptance stage. Fast isn't coming back anytime soon and it finally hit everyone.

ib4 Incompatible with the V.Kittag

People got used to the movement system, then DE nerfed it yet again and people got mad all over again.

> Tweaked some pet behavior logic related to cloaking and targeting. This should sort out some targeting issues for Kubrows and Kavats where they would become targetable when leaving their stealth state but were still visually cloaked by a player ability.
Well at least they finally fix this sleek

>Cooldown on Trial rewards now resets at Midnight UTC - which is the standard reset time for Login Rewards, Standing cap refreshes, etc. They are no longer tied to individual Trial completion times. We hope this better allows you to coordinate groups!

Are arcanes going to go down?

>The Tekelu Collection

Who has this, and how does it look?

I think i've taken the best image ever.

This is when the Juggernaut spawns

I was kind of fond of the new movement system, although I miss some neat "tricks" you could do with the old rail-based one. Oh well. What was the second nerf?

It looks like new frames were added though? And there was a rework to the frames? Jesus, I feel like I missed a lot now.

Oh boy can't wait to look cool with this new orthos ski-

i dont get it

>They still haven't fixed syndicate missions

F U C K Y O U D E

>CONTENT UPDATE 1
>NO Negros Desecrate Toggle!

FUCK ENG HELL

buy a holster goyim

There was a popular "go fast" method that involved bullet jumping, rolling and sliding but DE fucked up its momentum to the point where it's unusable.
No idea which of these will be new to you but:
Excalibur was buffed, was amazing for a while, then nerfed to be alright.
Saryn was reworked and now functions completely different (Miasma a shit now)
Mag got a rework, Crush is less of a "Press 4 For Holocaust" button
Volt got a rework. Meh.
Valkyr was nerfed. Ember was buffed. Oberon was... touched upon I guess.
Trinity is kill, Blessing has a hard cap of 75%
New frames include Ivara (get her from Spy missions, she's amazing) and Inaros (get him from a Baro quest, he's really good too)

Will they bundle other frames reworks again like 18.13?

>jugg spawns
>666 focus
>simaris: "there it is, rip"

oh i get it now

hahahaha

>There was a popular "go fast" method that involved bullet jumping, rolling and sliding but DE fucked up its momentum to the point where it's unusable.
Oh right! I do remember using that. Very useful. Interesting.

>Saryn [...] Miasma a shit now
Weird. So she's spore-focused now. That's an interesting change from fart-machine.
>Trinity is kill
rip.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll reread the FAQs and start playing to see what's going.

But wait, now there's "Void Fissures" and "Void Relics". How's this junk supposed to work? It doesn't seem like it replaces Void Keys though.

That combo got more awkward now, I'm still experimenting to see how to stay airborne and going fast. Aim + air crouching seems promising.

Yeah, Saryn is based around placing down your molt and sporing that since it costs less and spreads better. The main build is based around range with neutral eff.

The Trinity nerf came in time with the removal of Void as we know it so it's not that drastic (you only really need 99% Bless for endless missions) but it still stings.

Read on how the new way to farm Prime parts works, it's pretty confusing and recent. (Void is considered a "planet" now, free entry, but doesn't give you Prime parts on mission completion).

>friend starts warframe
>I don't want any other frame, I like my starter frame [excalibur].
>I'm fine with not doing those helmet alerts
>Who cares if the target gets away. We'll just do the capture mission again if we have too.
>Don't speed me up with Volt. If I want to go fast I'll play a Sonic game.
>Why would I go to the relay where there's a lot of people? I don't understand why you'd pick that one.
>I don't care about upgrading mods. Who cares if I still have the capacity for it. I'm doing good enough damage already.
What have I done?

BPNPSEA

Friendly2Noobs

okay everytime I want to make a new PigDogBrow, the incubator say Unknown Error, is that a common error or is it Ticket Time?

Warbrosnumber2

try this for some moderately spammable fast:
from a sprint, bullet jump , then immediately aimglide and release, and finally roll, all in rapid succession - this should give you some decent distance without keep you in the air too long or making you hit your head on shit
alternately...
from a sprint, bullet jump, then immediately roll and perform a double jump - this should launch you pretty far both horizontally and vertically, but keeps you in the air for a while until you descend with a slide kick or something

you can maintain your airtime and speed pretty much by using a forward roll or double jump as appropriate, and pulsing slide kicks, while aimgliding, and you can attain a liiiiittle more velocity and distance by performing an aerial melee (works best with tipedo, orthos, etc, like old air melee and coptering) right after you do a bullet jump (good for gaining extra height or having a slightly less exaggerated and more targeted vector)

I think other people have other methods, and there are probably better ways (including the odd one I could never use appropriately that got nerfed), but these work for me and I'm usually first to extraction by utilizing ctrl+space then shift+space or ctrl+space then mouse2 then shift

Ouch

how does this sortie shit work

Can get shit like 25x fusion rewards twice if my luck is shit or is there some kind of progression?

>I don't want any other frame, I like my starter frame
>Who cares if the target gets away. We'll just do the capture mission again if we have too.
>>I don't care about upgrading mods. Who cares if I still have the capacity for it. I'm doing good enough damage already.

tfw

the rest is not as bad desu, like I always pick the least populated relay

Oh dang

Throwing these in a notepad for when I get home. I will take Fast back from Nezha's and Volt's fuckboy claws

my warframe is armstrong

R8 M8

There is no progression but a few lists are checkmarked. Once you get a certain item, if you were to get it again, it instead gives you 25 cores.
"Why doesn't it just reroll for something I haven't gotten?" You scream at me, tearing at your own hair.
"Fuck you, buy plat," I answer simply, the weight of years of [DE]Abuse shining through.

nothing quite matches up to coptering, unless you use some sleeky animation business, but we still have something at least... remember that parkour mods (like mobilize or the elemental ones) will help with any maneuvers that use bullet jumps and rolls and shit, and sprint speed still factors in only a little bit to your overall speed when sprinting and sliding but doesn't seem to impact other things

good luck

well damn

I feel like having cores in there is just a huge 'fuck you' to begin with, anyone can grind out cores but you can't exactly grind for potatoes or lenses

It's as if you took plastic decals and slapped them on it.
DEnegativetrying/10

artdirectionflusheddownthetoiletforprofitmynkionsuicidewatch/10

Yeah it's bullshit that you can get cores from the non-checked list already so you may do a full season of sorties and get nothing but goddamn cores, forever.

It's very confusing. Last time I played was 2015. Looks like there's been a lot of updates since then. I didn't even finish the Natah quest.

>Who cares if the target gets away. We'll just do the capture mission again if we have to.
>who cares if we don't do the thing we are specifically in this mission to do?

It's nice of you to make friends with the mentally retarded, but it's clear he'll never be able to live a normal life.

You know what you have to do.

Yes, there have been. You'll want to take a look at the starchart and finish Junctions to get the parts for Chroma and a quest called "The Second Dream", it's pretty much the largest loredump and relevant addition we've had for a long goddam time.

not flames on black/10

it's like you dont even want to go to flavortown.

wew lad. Time to buy some scanners. I'm still downloading updates right now. Probably gonna take a while.

worst buyers regret I ever had.

that ship always looked like a plastic toy.

there is no holster for orthos prime

It may, yeah.
May be relevant to note that we got an entirely new "planet", too. Also Sentients are a thing now. Also new Stalker and his fuckboy followers (these haven't shown up since an event)

feelingthebern/10

>nezha + armored agility + rush + agility drift + sprint boost + endurance drift + cunning drift
>mfw

I didn't know you could rank up more than one syndicate at a time, I figured giving an offering to a second one would derank my first one for some reason. I should really read the wiki more

gold tater invasion

confirmed

FUCK ME

>still 7 GB to go

I'm really interested in the new starchat, hope it's nice.

why are this shits always appearing on working hours.

MegasXLR/10

any way to talk with you degenerate frames

Firewalker augment to increase movement speed WHEN

FUCK why does DE does this right at work hours?

It's really good.
It feels a lot like the previous Starchart (before the "squares around a planet" shit we got) and the Junctions give you a, amazingly enough, sense of real progression and a reason to stay in the planet and do missions you wouldn't otherwise, at least for a while. Also you get free Frame and weapon BPs from it so that's nice.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

In other news, I have seen the fun and it is corrupted sancti tigris.

nice blaziken m8