How would my car look with a Make America Great Again bumper sticker?

How would my car look with a Make America Great Again bumper sticker?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-bumps.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exactly the same for a bit before being keyed by some nig

You'll probably get you window smashed in or your tires slashed tbqh

stick a "buy american" one on it

reminds me how fucking awful the w203 design is. all w203's including the c32 look like shit with that front end. the c55 was lucky to get front of w209 clk 55 amg so it actually looks pretty nice.

That's what I fear too

That's funny too. I want something either ironic or to support my man trump

I think something conservative would get my car damaged but I live near a bunch of liberals and I want to make them mad

stick trump stickers on their cars

I think I found what I was looking for.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-bumps.htm

I live and work in a very liberal area where nearly everyone is insanely rich and liberal. I would love to have a real life ledditor get mad

Is it worth trying to win that girl back oh wise Don?

>How would my car look with a Make America Great Again bumper sticker?

The minorities that are statistically likely to be criminals will prove the statistics to be true upon your car.

If you have that bumper sticker at our library parking lot, all the homeless will hate you. They will scratch your car with a rock right in front of your face and then ignore you. You cannot attack them as they will lie and support each other to sue you in court for assault on them due to your racism. It's the same thing at our local library. If you tell one of the homeless to stop talking so loudly to the other homeless (it is a library) they get angry and will and have caused damage. Basically, the homeless have all the normal library users cowed and even the big dudes never try to enforce any rules upon them. If you go get a librarian, the homeless get angry and call you a racist snitch. Even I got scared for my car and stopped using the branches that have a lot of homeless in them. Other states get rid of their homeless by busing them over here since we have been kindly. It sucks when your community tries to solve the homeless problem only to have the other greedy selfish states take note of that and ship their homeless to you.

Make America Great? Only if all the states cooperate instead of dumping their problems onto the other states that try to solve the problems (by spending tax money) instead of shifting them elsewhere.

Why the fuck do you go to the libary

NRA stickers or the gadsen flag as an alternative

I don't own any guns though.

This one.

>Why the fuck do you go to the libary
Because it's across the street and I happen to be a chicken.

>I think something conservative would get my car damaged but I live near a bunch of liberals and I want to make them mad

Ironically, Cruz is more conservative than Trump on many issues including the immigration issue.

>Mercedes

Wont the sticker fall of with the rust?

Gonna be the boss
Check em

Should I do hectic skids to make liberals cry?

Checked

here you go

Like an autistic faggot who has no clue how politics or economics work. But hey, it's not my country your sending down the drain.

Donald, will you shoot all prius drivers when you become president?

KEK WILLS IT

Does she like me?