Veeky Forums censorship or demuro is a mod

So, which is it? Theres censorship now on Veeky Forums or demuro became a mod and deletes all threads talking about him?

Literally who

We have practically no moderation. They just either die or the op deletes them himself.

Well, op could be fagdemuro reaping for some opinions and he didn't like what he read...

>Did I mention I imported this nissan skyline gtr r32 from japan?
>Did I mention it's from japan and the steering wheel is on the right side?
>Did I mention it's from japan? It has the steering wheel on the right hand side.
>Did I mention it's a nissan skyline GTR FROM JAPAN, the steering it on the right side instead of the left, did I mention that? It's a nissan skyline r32 gtr right hand drive
Fuck him, underbite autistic faggot.

"Hey Jalopnik; Doug Demoru here, and I'm going to waste your time with this long winded and nearly pointless diatribe on why I find OP to be the best faggot around!!!"

I doubt he even knows about Veeky Forums. Even if he did, that's a stretch of imagination. Plus, he apparently hasn't owned this car for several years.

>They do it for free

DeMuro does seem like the kind of autist who would be a mod tho

If find it curious that several threads about him pop up and misteriously 404 pretty fast.

They 404 because no one cares about this douche

Veeky Forums isn't fast enough for a thread to 404 fast.

Define fast. And time of day/night. If the OP doesn't wake up every 30 minutes to bump it, it will die. that's how threads stay up foe a whole week. A dedicated OCD OP who will check his thread every half hour and bump it for a WHOLE FUCKING WEEK.

Well it happened twice today under half an hour.

He sold the R32 last fall.

That's hardly "several years"

>needing a bump every 30 minutes on Veeky Forums

I've been banned for saying "jap" on OP.

No, you got banned for shitposting.

My thread was actually interesting, wasn't straight up shitposting tbqh.

Look at that fucking nose.
He speaks like the hag-teacher in Jimmy Neutron. Fuck him and fuck jalopniks shilling of him.

If it happened on Veeky Forums, you got banned for prolific shitposting. I mean really prolific and annoying. You just got caught finally after you posted that.
I had a mod on /a/ many years ago who follow everything I posted after I pissed him off in a conversation. He literally combed thru every post to find something, anything, to ban me for. he found a post in a dying thread that was on page 9. He banned me for using Spanglish.
Anyway, that was /a/. Veeky Forums has been forsaken. It takes 6 hours for them to stop Alphonse after he's been all sugared up on soft drinks and has all 10 pages flooded.

The mods probably just don't like this guy and delete every thread with his ugly mug.

After watching that video where he took his skyline into the Nissan dealership I saw all I need to see.
>They didn't jizz their pants because I have an r32 skyline in the states

Nissan dealership cares about one thing and that is making money to stay in business and your old shitty skyline doesn't pay the bills.
>About a decade ago I took a pretty nice z32 tt into a stealership for a few repairs.
>I was treated like shit when I dropped off my car. The service manager basically told me my car was worth nothing.
>The final slap "you should just trade that in on a new 350z"
>I made my dad pick the car up because I didn't want to deal with those assholes.
>Never again

So do you have to be a douche to have a skyline, or do skylines just attract douches